I warned you faggots about this coin. about to 10x by monday. 100x by Q2 2018...

i warned you faggots about this coin. about to 10x by monday. 100x by Q2 2018. board the fucking ship before it's too late or stay poor faggot fuckers

Because of bithump?

biz won‘t understand.

Fuck is this thing a piece of coal ?

This already mooned a lot yesterday, and the marketcap is over 1 billion
Why do you think it will keep mooning?

yeah. koreans are pumping it. if ico gets banned in korea then you'll be able to make sweet gains with this thing everyday

chinese whales will begin pumping the living fuck out of eos as we near the end of their faggot daily ico. most like $50 by june/july. then off to fucking pluto afterwards

it is a 3d shadow of a 4d logo represented on a 2d plane

if he thought that do you really think he would be raging like that in the OP?

sitting comfy bro.

see you in lambo land faggot good job
i want these retards on biz to get some good money and reach moon but they dont get a fking clue shilling utter fuck shit like chainlink and salt baka

i had 6k and blew it all in margin trading
FUCK THIS SHIT

Kinda agree with this. Just can't understand the process. So, I buy on whatever exchange then register them on the EOS website with a non US ip?

its not even too late you fucking retard hop back on. don't get back on this site crying like the rest of biz when it reaches moon

Do you think buying now is ok or I should wait for a dip?

tell me about it.
i've been trying to show these tards about this gold mine but all my threads go to the graveyard. i've honestly given up. they don't realise this shit will keep raising in value.

and dawn 3.0 in january, even bigger price jump. idgaf anymore with these biztards.

Can you explain the registration process to me like I'm 5?

desu, there hasn't been a dip in about a month and a half. the thing closest to a dip was about a week ago when it went down maybe 0.50-0.75c then pumped again.

buy on exchange. transfer to your mew. it'll show up there. then you need to register.
too long to explain it here but you can google it its everywhere.
once you register your good to go.

deep

chainlink shillers out on full force today

i-is it to late to buy eos guys

nah get in before monday faggot

On fence.

Been looking it having consistent nice gains daily for a while without making any noise.

The fundamentals are there. The market is bitcoin dependant so much, that it makes me shake, but only that.

btc will fall one day. not anytime soon. but one day. kings arent eternal

Considering jumping in. What’s Monday that makes you guys so antsy?