Even if new Sisters don't come, what's to stop an user from taking some Sisters of Silence...

Even if new Sisters don't come, what's to stop an user from taking some Sisters of Silence, giving them sallets from the Skitarii kit or using bitz from other kits, and just turning those into SoB?

Absolutely nothing. But that takes extra work. And that's all well and good, but I bet they want a rules update just as much as they want models. You could always find ways to make it happen. Hell there are half a dozen plastic alternatives available through third parties. Sister players just want some love.

Witch Hunters came out in 2003, that's 13 years without a real codex.

They should be happy, having to keep their faith in the face of adversity is completely in-character for their army.

I don't need fucking models, i have the superior cheesy models from RH. i just want good rules user

I get they want an updated codex, but 2/3 of the Sisters threads or Sisters-related arguments in 40k generals you see on Veeky Forums appear to be about the models or model lineup.

I got a box of Sisters of Silence from Ebay for about £10, right now I'm converting one to be my Inquisitor's Hospitaller for HoR Killteam.

Look man, while that is true, I just want some more stories with them where they look cool.They have an awesome aesthetic and the Ecclesiarchy always has seemed like the most 40k thing in 40k to me.I just want them to be as cool as they seem to be.Flesh out why they become so powerful when they become living saints, lets get them chasing down some witches, lets get some of the Gothic stuff back into the settings along with the si-fi. They are both so well put together I can't help but love them. I have been playing nids and genestealer cults but it is not the same.I need this man. I keep playing them in soulstorm where i fell in love with them and reading their books. I have models on the way.I don't want them sexy, if I wanted a wiafu I would go to anime.I want my bad bitches who set EVERTHING on fire.

I'm the same, trust me.
But that's the benefit of Your Dudes.

I really need to listen to those audiobooks about the Sisters, I think there's three of them? In any case, while I do agree we need more rugged, weather-beaten badass Sisters gunning down xenos and praising the Emperor, I just wanted to note something that seems so obvious yet I haven't seen anyone try yet.

It's hard to discuss rule updates. Even when there's a directed effort that goes somewhere (like the Veeky Forums fandex or the dozen other similar works on the net), it's not gonna go anywhere without GW endorsement. Any change will be disliked by some of the players, which is quite problematic when you have such a restricted playerbase to begin with.

The only issue that I have with the models is $$$. I got grishnak if I want tsome choice.

You'd probably like FFG's rpg line. They really expand on the Ecclesiarchy and the sisters.
Check the 40k rpg general, they have links to the books.

The codex is gonna get shat on

Im a Storm Trooper fan who cries at the failed expansion that is the Scions.

Also how many sisters of battle threads do we have going on right now? 4 or something.

Each for the 4 sister fans

Were they better before?

Aren't they all about the new mini?

Seems that some people don't know how to use the catalog

genestealers ended up well enough and so did Skitarii. Deathwatch and Harlequins as well. That it a better hit ratio than miss.

No they weren't they were essentially dogs sent out by the inquisition every once in a while but they had bitchin helmets.

GW could have finally expanded on the Storm Troopers but we get stuck with just name and armor changes.

It doesnt really phase alot of people anyway since most "Storm Trooper" fans were just people who liked Karsikins

Thats what makes me cry

How did they fuck up the Scions yet they did all this cool shit for Ad mech and Gene Stealers.

Like both lore and tabletop fags for hurt with the scions the lore being grimdark for no reason and table top just has them be essentially cheaper space marines

Why were they separated from the guard

Couldn't give a shit about Blanshit's crayola creation. Would have rather GW take the plastic they used to make that model and put it into making proper Sisters to go with the ones I'm converting.

Lol thats when i sold my sisters, no faith prayers for movement means youre forced to take men

They still in guard dex, there is just seprate book just for them with some additional options.

by the way is not me. I love that full metal bitch and will use her to kill

The Schola bullshit/most regiments have there own flavors of Storm Troopers. Both the old and new lore always stated how most regular IG distrusted Storm Troopers. People think with the Scion change Karsikins were erased this is entirely wrong the only thing gone were the models. Karsikins are Cadian Storm Troopers not "Storm Troopers" if that makes any sense to you.

Another problem is how they added all these new and cool regiments but each lack substance to make you really care for them.

>Dress up like Necrons
>Certified eldar hunters extraordinaire

So this is where they sent the pariahs

So they did not push them? Damn they have cool armor

That special codex is nothing but a fucking how to paint book.

Scions need a lore and gameplay change I need less knock off space marines more tacticool humans doing operations in space.

Seems like it would have been better if they did nothing.

GET OUT OF MY SISTER THREAD GUARD FAGGOTS

Are these even out yet?

shut the fuck up, they were warning to not get our hopes up because of what happened to them.After that they were just talking about that and not even saying anything skub related.

>tfw Storm Troopers loss infiltration

Being an IG fag who doesnt want Cadians is suffering

Hey, I'm the OP, its my thread, and I say they can stay.
Get the fuck out of my Sister thread faggot!

Sisters are getting rolled into another codex and won't continue to have their own rules published. Even if the codex isn't officially deprecated, it won't be compatible with future editions.