pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50528117/#50534279
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50579084/#50581829
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jumpers, have you ever ignored the drawback cap?

What drawback cap?

That is my houserule for every jump.

Only if it's a jump where they they limit the number of drawbacks I can take rather than the point value. I still limit myself to around 600 extra CP in those cases though.

Thinker headaches and zero sum errors, same as when any thinkers who aren't Administrator Mode butt up against each other.

As the user who first noticed that loop hole I'd like to apologize to SMT user and everyone else.
I'm still going to abuse the hell out of it though.

Jumpers, have you ever refused to take the easy solution for a jump and then have people find out they didn't need to go through quite all that?

How did they take it?

Example: actually going through with the SAO plot instead of using your powers to have it not be a death game.

Yes.

So God of War ended with me shoving the Greek Gods into individual keystone artifacts to maintain the rest of the planet. I also killed Kratos more times than I can count - not out of blatant cruelty, but because the bastard just wouldn't stay dead.

The catalyst for this incident was Zeus killing one of my in-jump friends. Not a companion, but it was over some very slight.

Have any moments where you absolutely lost your patience with someone, Jumpers?

Eh, it was inevitable. It's not really a "loophole" either.

Is Dota 2 claimed?

Yes.

>limit the number of drawbacks I can take rather than the point value.

Disgusting.

The Necromancers of Nechronica. I crushed their little empires, pummelled them into paste, and then trapped their souls in little dolls (actual dolls), with special seals placed on them to make sure they didn't take control. I then gave them to my Dolls to play with. Why, you might ask? Well, to paraphrase Asura:

"YOU MADE MY DAUGHTERS CRY!"

Is there any way to "sever" a god or goddess from his/her portfolio? I ask because the GoW gods share the dickishness of their mythological namesakes, but killing them brings apocalypse. Of course, they're not the only beings like that.

I feel like you literally ask this question every thread.

I do it all the time.

I once mindfucked Asura to be maximum angry after the seven deities pissed me off.

>mindfucked Asura
What kind of death wish do you have, user?

I rarely need to even take drawbacks, so there's not much need to go over cap.

I did it with his permission.
Basically
>Yo Asura they took yo daughteru!
>AAAAAAARRRRRRGHGHHGHGHGHG!!!!
>I can give you power to take her back!
>DDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIITTT!!
Then I mindfucked him so he was angry but perfectly lucid and knew to take the mantra reactor.

Wait, that doesn't sound like mind fucking at all. That sounds like a good thing actually.

I don't need patience. They know the rules

It sounds like amazing motivational skills

Are there any jumps that allow you to deconstruct magic? Like taking apart a spell to change a particular effect or changing an enchanted item?

Worm

I midfucked him in that he was only able to get madder until Charkawhateverthefuck was dead.

I think I Cheat from JLD can do exactly that.

Thanks anons!

Not quite, but his most recent questions have had similar "themes" as it were.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50528117/#50534279
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50579084/#50581829

Look

This week has been really dull, okay

Every time I see this man I think Nicolas Cage is back to haunt me.

What is the largest number of puns you've said in a row, and what did they do to get you to stop?

Worm user, what exactly is it that you're having trouble with in regards to the update? Is it something you could crowd source help from the thread for such as a need for ideas in a certain area?

Jump with a Nicholas Cage ghost haunting you when?

Do you know if more powers are being added?

It was my verbal tick in Naruto. I Killer Bee'd that motherfucker with puns.

Pretty sure he already said that there were going to be.

Drive Angry jump when?

What's a really low power jump that lets me become a dragon? Preferably not A Spyro jump.

I will shoot you.

>help from the thread

Give it up, ParanoidAnon. You've been caught red-handed.

I'm currently working on an imaged version with some extra stuff for races, the bar and companions, so this isn't exactly up to date but have a read and let me know if anything sticks out.

I'd like some more ideas for stuff if anyone has it

Not him user.

>his
Nah, you're not talking about best waifu, user.

Type-0 actually has a perk for changing effects of spells, and I think Young Justice has something for it too.

ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE. Kairos is a good one!

(Kairos) #158
-Race: Human (Free) -Fuck it. Let's just stick with it.
-Background: Drop-In (Free) -I... guess?
-Reassuring (Free) -Um... cool? I guess?
-Inner Peace (700CP) (Discount) -Access to magic is good.
-Might and Magic (300CP) -Maximum output with minimal enegy. I approve.
-Bigger is Better (200CP) -And now my base form is 169'9"! HUUUUUGE.
-Bodacious Hair (150CP) -IMMACULATE, GLORIOUS HAIR.
-Rolling Legend (-50CP) (Discount) -Oh. Shit. Indulging in emotions makes me OP. ...wait why is this a thing.
-Ornate Jewelry (-100CP) -At least I'll get some bling out of this.
-Queen's Bathroom (-200CP) -Well, at least I'll be able to enjoy myself a little bit.
-Restoration (0CP)
Dice Rolls: 29 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

Honestly I think the thing I love from this jump is just having the absurdly good looking hair and a bathroom fit for royalty. It's the little things in life that can be amusing, and why not be glamorous in every way one can be?

The idea of needing to defend the kingdom though... ho boy. This is gonna be a bit difficult, and by 'a bit' I mean 'a lot'. I don't really... HAVE experience with being a leader, you know? Never picked up perks for it either. So a lot of this is going to be me going "Look I'm gonna need some advisors for this one, someone get that Anaelle girl on the line, I'mma be busy trying to build the shit out of these walls and get your defenses set up because that's something I AM good at." And from there it's probably making some amazing enchanted weapons for everyone and patrolling the place to try and keep everyone out.

Maybe try to get the defense army back in order? They seemed to have a good knack of things, they just needed some kind of mega trump card. ...maybe I can empower Anaelle so when I leave she can keep things safe.

>Still no Sandlerverse jump

It's mainly implementation and polishing. Like how to type things up, nitty gritty details on how changes might effect powers and whatnot, meta decisions about if something should be left the same due to being that way originally or if I should try and muck with it to better the jump overall at the cost of precedent, trying to figure out what parts of my original reasons for doing things the way I did were smart and which were dumb and should be fixed, wondering IF I should fix them or leave it be, figuring out how to make the new origins feel like their own thing and have a solid thematic, the new powers, etc.

The plan is to add a ton of new powers yes. Add some more variety and options and whatnot.

On top of work though I've also been trying to actually do something with my chain. For all the time I've been here it's only at like, 17 jumps. So....yeah. Trying to have some fun too. Instead of just piling more work on myself.

No.

The only house rules I make are ones to fit where there are no actual rules.

That said, I've occasionally fucked up and not noticed a rule because I tend to skim over parts of the jump that are usually the same between jumps. So when I finally notice, or someone brings it to my attention, I have to go back and retcon some shit.
Like, the first time I made a build for Slice of Life? I totally missed the whole depowerment thing. But later I caught it, redid my build slightly and reworked my story.
My Yandere girlfriend protected me!
I know she was my girlfriend, because she told me she was. She said she was the only person I needed.
Apparently she stabbed Malefor in the chest a couple times. My companions didn't like her.
I-I don't have any idea why.
After all, she always told me she was super friendly!

I mostly only lose my patience when people are all of antagonistic, petty, and stupid.
So, I can listen to Excalibur go on for hours. But the Death Eaters burned like roman candles.

It was kindof pretty, actually. I scorched designs into the earth.
Lots of fire.

> Take Nadia Fortune as a companion.
> We're both cats.
> We're both immortal.
> We can both detach body parts.
> Myriad perks work together so we share knowledge and are practically sisters.

My other companions try to pull us apart if we're in the same room for more than twenty minutes.
Oh, and they try to move us into different rooms, too!

People mentioned maybe being able to buy multiple powers last thread. Is that going to be an option?

Oh, okay. I somehow misread your original statement as the meodp, which made no bloody sense.

I feel really sorry for your companions. But I guess that's what you're going for, so yeah.

Jumpers, what's the most impactful thing that a "normal" person has ever said to you?

Why? If you really want multiple powers you can just use SB or some combo to get them from your companions, if he implemented such an option it would be expensive enough to keep you from buying the jump's amazing perks.

Nope. Some brainstorming with people briefly had the idea thrown around of maybe making some kind of really painful and difficult scenario or drawback which would enable it, or making it so expensive you had to basically kill your budget, but overall the fact is that everybody having one power is a thing in Worm and it fits the canon feel of the setting.

Even if a chunk of the actual powers might not. God if only I wasn't an inexperienced smuck when I made it.

Only if it's arbitrarily low or somehow silly. Not many Jumps are like that though, so it's an rare occurrence.

It's pretty rare that someone makes me totally lose my patience. I get annoyed easily, but that's not the same thing at all.

The most memorable, and recent, was at my own companion Yamato. During our recent Jump into Forgotten Realms he decided he wanted to stay. We found a group of Half-Dragon Lizardpeople (which is the race he choose for the Jump despite his usually preference of being a doggo), that had been experimented on by Cultists trying to create "The Purest Draconic Humanoid ever know". Typical cult nonsense.

Anyways, after we rescue them, Yamato takes a shine to one three of the local girls and proceeds to get a swelled head at being called a Hero and a Savior for their people. They ask him to stay and lead them, to help bring their people back from the brink of extinction. And he says yes. Without asking any of the rest of us, without asking me, without even considering anybody else, he says yes.

I tried to talk him down. After all, he's my friend. Maybe he just got swept up in the heat of the moment. I can understand that. No? You really do want to stay? Okay, well, I guess nine years of this could be entertaining enough... What's that? You don't /ever/ want to leave them?

The calm discussion rapidly degraded from there as I tried to convince him only to have him stubbornly refuse. He had a clan now, never mind that he only met them hours ago, and a duty to make sure they were well taken care of. Several minutes later we were exchanging blows like a mid-run Shonen show boss battle. Honestly, it's the most I've used ANY of my powers in my entire chain.

The next few days were spent fruitlessly trying to convince him not to do this, only to be met with a brick wall. I left in total disgust, hurt and betrayed. It's Year Nine now and I still have no idea why he latched onto this idea so hard.

>SB
>Sacrificial Bestowment
>Spacebattles

Coincidence? I think not!

Two instances of this. First came from one of my companions who is still MOSTLY an ordinary human in mindset. Already covered this one in last thread, but for emphasis...

"Come to think of it, if I never met you, I never would have been a 'main character' myself. Well...I don't mind things like that, but I became the second OOOs thanks to you. You gave me the power to protect other people, and see other worlds...no matter how 'fictional' that looks to anyone else, those moments will always be real to me. And no matter what we see or what we do, the first thing I'll always say to you is 'Thank you for giving me the power to help them.'

That was courtesy of Rion, AKA L'Etranger from Neo-Heisei Part 1, one of my first companions.

The second thing was earliest in my chain, in Mother, from an ugly gravekeeper named Guts. After my Starter died and I had to bury him, he helped me and gave me some advice. I don't remember much of it, but I remember the last thing he said,

Life is a dime 'a dozen to a lotta kids these days, but you gotta imagine, the 'you' that's around right now is what's most important. You're alive, and you only get ta live once, right? So...you gotta do your best for yourself, and everyone around you! Don't squander life, kid. Remember your little friend, live on, and do your best! You might be the thing that makes life worth it for someone else, you know?

I think that had more impact on my long-term chain than anything else.

Jumpers!
What did you get up too during the pokemon jump? Or did you skip it entirely?

Skipped it. Every time I start a chain in Pokémon, it ends up being akward.

I spent three years flirting with cynthia.

Well it was about a good three hours of freaking the fuck out about "HOLY FUCK THIS IS REAL". Then it was grumbling that I was a little kid. Yes I was a strong kid who could parkour and had superpowers, but I was a kid. Not how I expected to start things. But hey, it would be an adventure! A new childhood to experience, with my buddy Torchic by my side! Campfires at night, both of us working out and improving each other as the years went on, it'd be great.

Then the gods damned Zubats swarmed in for the first time, and regret was real.

Whatever happened to your Torchic?

See: the numerous times I refrained from having me and my companions's giant robot to trivialize the settings we're in.

Also see: The times we just were too fucking tired to deal with bullshit so we just fucking had our giant robots trounce everyone.

"It honestly doesn't matter what you are to me. It's what you've done with all your powers that shows what you truly are. Never lose that kindness."
From Katara, in Avatar: Korra the Barbarian, Jump 4.

Holy crap, both of those are really good ones.

Freaked out because it was all real, immediately ran away from home with my starter, saw the world, caught my favorite Pokemon from the game, used a Magikarp as a club against other Pokemon for an inordinately long amount of time, battled my way through every Gym while seeing the world a second time, retired to Pokemon's version of Hawaii and became a Breeder.

Overall it was a pretty fun time. I still regret leaving my Pokemon behind, but they wouldn't have known what they were in for until it was too late. And I never bought Return.

My Torchic along with the rest of my team stayed in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I felt it was better for them... I had no idea how long I was going to be going, no idea where I would go or what I would see. That's terrifying for most definitions, and I didn't feel like I needed to force them along the journey and make them submit. Besides, Mystery Dungeon is a good place. They've got twenty years to grow stronger so there's no real concerns of them getting pushed around, they can be accepted into a community of other pokemon... and they'd have a good chance of happiness there, I feel.

"You've been watching over me and protecting me for so long. You were my friend when I had no one else. No, more then just that. You were family. Because of you, I made friends, I wasn't alone anymore. My family, my friends, my town, my life...it's all so much better because you were here. I...I am so happy I got to meet you, that I got to know you. I love you, Mr. Jumper. Come back some day. Please."

At the end of Imaginary Friend, specifically after the "For a better tomorrow...we raise arms against the night", my human said that to me. See, they were a trauma victim, and I had been taking care of them and protecting them since they were a young child, and helped them to make friends so that when the Nightmares came we were ready. Well, and so that they wouldn't be alone anymore. We managed to win the final battle, but I wasn't going to last much longer. So I spoke to my human, my little girl who wasn't so little anymore, one last time. Just to say goodbye, and then she went and said that to me...I was pretty deeply affected by that.

He's Malefor, c'mon.
Even when he's behaving, he's a jerk.
Like, he doesn't really learn lessons.
Personally, I don't blame yandere-chan at all.

Maybe my companions just don't know her well enough.
Everyone would love her if they gave her a chance!

What would be my chances of successfully eating two Devil Fruits if I went in with the following perks?

Jagan Eye from YYH, for control and awareness of own energy.
Adaptive Physiology from GoW, to adapt to energues of multiple DFs
Simultaneous Activation from Akame ga Kill, to lessen physical and spiritual strain of two mutually-exclusive artifacts
No Sell from Tsukuhime, to mitigate weaknesses of DF users
What Doesn't Kill Me from GVW, to adapt to damage from multiple DFs

I spent it running around Unova and then later on Alola in this chain, but then moving on to other regions. Primarily trying to catch every single pokemon that wasn't a legendary which was...a feat. This actually was easier than it looked because I focused on catching one pokemon per line with the idea that I could breed more later or return to catch the ones I missed. Things went actually pretty smoothly, and I tried to catch Ho-Oh (and the pokemon I missed) when I returned to get Colress. We snuck into the team rocket base, nabbed the Rainbow Feather to summon Ho-Oh, and proceeded to Masterball it.

Pretty good.

>Adaptive Physiology from GoW, to adapt to energues of multiple DFs
I wasn't aware Devil Fruits were energies now.

Just wait for the whole Blackbeard thing to come full circle and for the multiple devil fruit thing to be explained.

Nicolas Cage never left. He's right behind you, user. And he's stealing your girl.

Not him, but they're kind of implied to be. Well, either that or possessing spirits.

Currently planning out a new chain where the plan is to got full PokeMagic bullshit. I mean, even discounting Pokelantis/Pokemopolis there were plenty of ancient civilizations that got up to crazy shit, including artificial Pokemon.

I plan on taking a Ditto for maximum physical utility (hey, Dit, can you pick the lock for me?) as well as the more mystically inclined pokermans. I'll probably visit Alola for a bit, but there's not too much to ask for there unless I assume I'm much more successful than I have any right to be with getting in on Ultra Beasts and related phenomena.

And then we've got the actual psychics/wizards/aura guardians/what have you.

No. I usually end up with a mix of and for why.

Spend most of the ten years just trying to stay out of the way of big events, while meddling in small towns and with specific people. Participate in a few battles to keep money, get at least a few Gym Badges, foil a few Team Rocket schemes, and otherwise just live life with the intent of getting through the Jump. Being mute doesn't slow down much, mostly through using Pokemon as intermediaries. Orders are given in an improvised and very basic language of clicks and whistles, creatively dubbed Whistleclick, that grew fairly complex after a while.

Fighting off Zubats that wanted to annoy me, and Criminals trying to steal my Pokewaifu. I explored, romanced my Gardevoir, did the gym circuit thing pretty casually, & lots of hand holding .

Are there an rules on how graphically violent a jump can be?

"Nika...I know you're quite frightened. And everything is stressful for you right now. And you feel useless and burdensome to the team. But you've done so much to help us. You talked George de Sand through his problems, you exposed Neo Russia for locking up gundam fighters of rival nations...you even helped save Allenby. None of your predictions have ever been wrong. I know you can do so much more than you think, even if you're not so good at piloting a mobile suit."

-Rain, G Gundam

also

"Comet Moth, why are you so mean and scary like this? Heroes help people, and they always try to save others! Why are you punching through all those buildings with people inside? You saved me! What about everyone else?"

-Some random kid in Disgaea who helped me remember what it was like to be a hero since Tsundachi didn't really call me out on what I was doing at the time

Jesus christ you're an idiot.

I just reminded myself that given the postgame, I could semi-reasonably get in contact with the International Police as a drop-in if I played my cards right and try to get on Looker's team, but that comes with probably being forced into helping fight the evil teams.

Not unless it's sexual violence, as it were.

Well besides getting hype as fuck for a few solid weeks, I ended up hanging out with Looker and Anabel due to plot reasons and becoming DIMENSION COPS and investigated ultra beast and other assorted crimes

I burned a return and 2 pods getting them later so we could DIMENSION COP more and try to understand this multiverse bullshit

Nope, only how sexually violent it can be. I mean, you probably shouldn't include pictures, but we have some violent jumps.

That statement is so stupid I am convinced you are going somewhere with it.

Of course not.

I...don't think there have ever been any?

Freaked out a little.
Freaked out a lot.
Spent some time as a hobo.
Learned psychic techniques from Sabrina.
W̴͟at͟c͏̸̛h̸͝e̶̡͏d̸̨͟ th̨͜e ͏҉f͢r͞͠ą̷͝ye͢͝d҉͘ b̸o͏ŗ̸̛de̶̡r͏s̨ o̢̧f̛́ ͟͢t̸̀h̸̢̢e̷̢ ͟͞u̵ǹ̢r̵e̡҉á̕͜l̡.̢͜͞
Traveled. Everywhere.
Probably failed to catch a Legendary.
Probably failed to learn magic.
Learned more psychics.
Atè̀͏ ̴͘ļơ̧̕ţ̛ś ̛͢o̕f͘ ̢c̨a҉nd͟͞y̵̴͞.͠
Stole the Red Chain.
Got several badges, only completed Sinnoh.
Didn't have a full team, couldn't get on the League.
Stayed as a gym trainer in Saffron.
Got an offer that I couldn't possibly refuse.

Not sexual violence obviously. I meant gorey, bloody cartoon violence like Happy Tree Friends.

In America we don't care about violence. Only sex.

>a Happy Tree Friends jump
Oh god, I knew you were going somewhere with this and it is worse than I a could possibly imagine.

Okay, KOTOR. I just... really? Have you looked in the drive lately?

KOTOR usually doesn't give a shit about jumps that either aren't his, or aren't popular topics, so he probably doesn't know half of the jumps that exist on the drive.

Unless you put guro pics in the doc, no.

I said "like" Happy Tree Friends, I'm not planning on making a jump for that show.

Man, either just tell us or stop talking, because you're being REALLY dumb right about now.

Took it during my first chain and went on the usual path of becoming champion of my starting region, which was Hoenn. After that having bought Pokeglot i became a wandering mediator between Pokemon and humans.

My other two chains skipped it, one for fable, and the other for Dragon Commander.

Who dat?

Is there a perk that lets people concentrate their attacks on me and to ignore other people who they could have attacked?

Jumpers! Tell me about your proudest moment, something that you can look back on during your darkest hour and think "That really meant something, I'm glad I did that".