Is 1000$ good amount for a beginner to start day trading?

I'm not new to coin market but I'm new to day trading. I'm not willing to risk much. does it worth a try or should I raise the first investment?

If you can lose 1000 then yes.

Good luck buddy

>day trading
You’ll be a pink wojak poster in 48hrs
Buy and hodl

I don't recommend day trading unless you have done your research and you can absolutely afford to lose $1,000.

Best advice you'll find here.

Seriously dont day trade you’ll just get burnt every time you try to time the markets. Just put the money into some low cap coin and hodl

You will be at 3K in no time if you choose wisely and hold. But you're a greedy normie so go ahead and day trade your tiny stack away, start building your wojak folder up while you're at it

thanks for advice guys but hold until when? if ever btc will hit even 100k USD, 1k first investment will bring me just 6k profit.

split it in 50 batches of 20$ and daytrade with 20$.

daytrade with average, and write down your gains in %. once your margin gets burned start again.

once you'll finally manage to have a proper risk management and get how trading works, then move on to something bigger.

your point should be learn to daytrade properly, not to earn money, so if you turn 20$ into 40$ and manage to keep it that way, then you turned out 100% profit

but you'll burn all theose 1k before that anyway

>daytrade with average
leverage

this
just get LINK and hodl
100% safe investment

I tried made and lost 1k easily

Not OP but I'm starting off with $500 and think I should put $250 in a top-tier coin (not BTC) like ETH or LTC and $250 in a mid-tier coin with potential (NEO/monero). Is this a good starting point? BTC doesnt' seem like a good idea unless I had like 10k since it needs to go to 50-100k for me to see anything decent.

Absolutely.
I got lucky and rode the first bch pump and the powr pump, which boosted my investment by a lot.
But if you keep a cool head it works.

>BTC doesnt' seem like a good idea unless I had like 10k since it needs to go to 50-100k for me to see anything decent.

exactly my thoughts

impressive. good luck user.

Then buy some other coins with good potential like: Monero, Litecoin, NEO, Waves, OmiseGo, ...

Jesus we can smell the curry from here, Pajeet

pay me and I'll teach you

I (ironically/unironically) call my course "Quantum Coin Flips: Or, How to Make Infinite Money"

jonathanflower#5056

how much u charge? i have atleast 5k to trade with holding is boring tired of cucking.

>no fundamentals
>no chart reading
>no TA

woah, so this is the power.... of meme magic.....

oh, and don't reply to me

Discord

you should add me too because I read and you're doing it literally backwards

Can you give me a rundown of what exactly it is you teach? Will you educate a retard like me who knows the absolute bare minimum about day trading, and is shit at math?