Threads of half naked catgirls get thousands of replies; how many for our boys in blue?

Threads of half naked catgirls get thousands of replies; how many for our boys in blue?

Zero!

For once i want a catgirl thread to not devolve into "YES, BUT HOW DO WE MAKE THEM AN ENTIRE RACE OF SLAVES ADDICTED TO COCK?"

You guys are lucky.

Talk to us when they're more fallible.

fuck the smurfs

Ultramarine threads can also be about raping them. See you all at Calth.

Calth was an Ultramarine victory

These are Storm Wardens, not posterboys, blind idiots

>half the legion massacred in a backstab that noone in their right mind should fall for

yeah, victory.

>failing to win with a backstab and every possible advantage, including numbers, equipment and the addition of an extra-dimensional legion of allied help
>fail conventionally
>make their sun go nuclear
>get chased back to the maelstrom in shame
Word bearers are kind an embarrassment, but it's not like Horus didn't see that coming.

Not even best blue marines.

I'm more of a Krieger man myself, but if you don't mind me posting them, I'll help you make 40k great again! Tired of all the kitsune, 3rd party, and homebrew shit in /pfg/ myself.

>thousands of replies
Is that even possible for a non-sticky thread?

So much krieg posting lately. And more to come if that writefag keeps his word. I don't get it. Why the sudden boom?

Pretty sure they meant the overall replies xeno-fetishist threads get in total, plus the replies they get once they've taken over another thread.

Storm Wardens are legit.

Aggregate of multiple threads. Seing as over time the threads are legion

>>
Why on earth would you want a catgirl to suck your cock?
That sounds incredibly painful

Fetishist's rarely think things through.