Terminator Apothecary

What the fuck is that?

It's a Primus Medicae

That's rad as hell.

Love where they're going with this.

Instead of the strict and boring A , B or C 40k marines all get, they're allowing for 30k minis to have weird and unique pieces of gear

Actually makes sense. If you're going to have frontline medics you would want to have them as armoured and protected as possible.

Or just to keep up with your Terminator squads, who often do things like deploy by teleporter away from the rest of your guys in the hottest spots where they might get hurt.

sexy as hell

I am digging the hell out of that medic skirt.

>akimbo anus probes

Chief Apothecary Ben "Bite the Pillow" Dover.

THIN YOUR MODELS

Stop. I can only get so erect

Wouldn't anything that can fuck up termie armor also turn a marine into chunky salsa?

As a combat medic myself I was hyped as fuck when I heard the next one of these would be a primus medicae. This fucker is ugly as hell, I hate it. Torso and head are neat, but objectively does not fit as cataphracti armor. The smock is full on retard; why in the world are you caring about getting blood on your power armor, and if it covers the back of the body/legs as well it will severely impair his range of motion. The pauldrons are very clearly cataphracti, but look tacked on due to the torso. The belt around his waist with all his kit on it is neat. Dual wielding dildos is very in character for a medic; 'Call me pecker checker again, I dare you!'
I feel like all these FW plastic characters are also suffering from big mclarge fat syndrome too.

Not necessarily. Even terminator armour has weak points that even a lucky lasgun can penetrate. That being said being a medic is sorta a second priority for apocs. Their main role is organ harvesting for geneseed.

>As a combat medic myself
epic blog

>State the nature of medial heresy.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that genestealer claws can get through even Termi armor, and wouldn't necessarily obliterate the marine inside depending on the angle and location of the slash.

>Some cloth will severely impede the range of motion of a suit of power armour
You are really stupid.

Isn't that was this place is for? It's tumblr/reddit for edgelords after all.

1. It's very clearly a heavy duty, quilted clotch.
2. It could be made out of some kinda future space kevlar. Have you never considered that the stuff that goes into personal ballistic armor is a derivative of the same stuff used to make pottery and that it's supported by a clotch that can stop a knife from stabbing through?
3. If the above are irrelevant and it's just some cotton coveralls, why the fuck is he wearing it? What purpose does it serve?

I needed those laughs. Thanks anons.

He's a big guy.

>If the above are irrelevant and it's just some cotton coveralls, why the fuck is he wearing it? What purpose does it serve?
because it looks cool you autistic fuck

For jeans.

Well, others can get away with wearing robes over their power armour, and noone calls them out for it. So I guess it's just a "Rule of cool" thing for some people.

Next primarch when?

Magnus might be released or at least previewed on february.

How are they going to balance him I wonder. On the tabletop its not like in the fluff where he's held back and subdued. People are gonna run him in the cheesiest way possible and fuck shit up.

After Magnus, all that's left is the Khan and Lion, right?

We so far do not have models for Magnus (pre-daemonification), the Khan, Lion, Dorn, Alpharius, and Sanguinius

How come Dorn and Alpharius haven't gotten models yet?

Who knows? I suspect Dorn would be a fairly popular model as well.

Alpharius' model might get weird with the whole "twin primarchs" thing, not sure how they're gonna handle that

Because we got Sigismund first for some reason.

Does he come with rollerblades?

ITS FUCKEN INVINCIBLE

>wearing invulnerable armour
>doesn't put on a helmet
Garbage.

CHILDREN ARE CRUEL HORUS.
AND I'M VEEEEERRRY IN TOUCH WITH MY INNER CHILD!

And emps himself.

On one hand I dig the more weird look these minis have, like a newer version of Rogue Trader art made into plastic but on the other hand I hate that they are all big fat chunky marines and their poses are stiff.

Very peculiar take they're going with.
I'd like it, if it didn't look so different from every other convention of space marine armour.

Should just have been a special character, not the "generic" cataphractii apothecary.

He doesn't need a helmet when he's FUCKIN' INVINCIBLE!

>akimbo

For that 720 MLG noscope anal harvesting

For you

I'm more reminded of a sketch of an Indomitus helmet with just the face mask.

Shame GW doesn't make such terminator heads.

The MKIV Apothecary is the best IMO..

Should I paint this guy in Sundowner colors or as a proper Apoth?

Not sure about Lion and Alpharius, but Dorn, Khan, and Sangy will all probably be with the siege of Terra book.

what weapons are those?