Veeky Forums drawthead: I fucking love coloring edition

Previously, on Veeky Forums drawthread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/fmtuN
discord.gg/VTKJt
i.imgur.com/KzQJZfL.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reposting.

Requesting the character on the left dressed for a nice evening in something like the dress on the right.

Please and thank you! And thanks to lemon for the original delivery of my barbarian chef, and melodire for the portrait on the far left!

Reposting my complicated request in celebration of an event that happened in our latest session of Rogue Trader.

Our ship, a Tyrant-class Cruiser (top image) got a gaping hole torn in it by a Dark Eldar Raider (bottom image). It then proceeded to give absolutely zero fucks, turn around, and unleash a full fucking broadside into the Xenos fuckers, obliterating them completely.

As such, I would like to request a Tyrant-class Cruiser with a gaping hole in the center, leaking burning oxygen from the blatant hull breach, unleashing a full broadside onto an exploding Dark Eldar Raider.

Thanks in advance!

Anchor.

Reposting a fill for this request of a Chaos Rogue Trader, because I don't think OR saw it. Hope you like it.

This sounds awesome so seconding.

Requesting a male version of the mechanical girl pictured, wearing a fancy suit, reading a large book

;^)

Looking for the drawfriend that did this one during the other Nechronica thread. Want to commission them for more.

I'd like to request an image of my Rogue Trader. She just got a forearm-mounted Inferno pistol and Exotic Weapons Training in Eldar Firepikes (she had one lying around from like the second session where we fucked up an Eldar ship and got insanely lucky loot rolls, which means that the old image I had of her with her power sword and plasma pistol isn't the most accurate anymore.

All the information should be in the reference, except for the fact that the Firepike is actually about twice her height. Thanks!

Third thread's the charm!!

I'd like this Oni girl meditating under a waterfall with the water twisting and warping around her without actually touching her.

I would like to request a young sheep abhuman clinging to the head/back of a Space Wolf chapter marine while he goes about his daily business.
Artist preference as to whether the sheep is asleep or not, and how violent the Marine's daily business is.

Just anchoring for the artist filling my request, to make sure they know I'm still following it. If you didn't see my response before, just repeating here that I love what you're doing with the request so far, thanks. Only thing I could think to adjust at all would be to make the blade of the sword a bit longer, but I'm content as-is.

Jesus enlarging that "drawing" makes my eyes bleed.

Humbly requestin' the guy on the left dressed like the guy on the right.

I think it's pretty safe to blame the pen setting Ramen used.

I would like to request a wizard's tower, built into a steep rock face. It reaches roughly 30 stories in height, though the 13th floor has been removed entirely because the wizard thinks it's a bad number. So floors 14~30 are suspended 20ft above the first 12 floors, with the ends capped by gigantic bands of gold and magnetic minerals.
The walls of the 26th floor have a few holes in them, due to magical experiments run amok. Basically, I'd like you to go as full-wizard as possible while designing it.

I think it's more to do with the fact he can't draw.

Ramen is great, what the fuck are you talking about?

Don't fall for it you stupid shit.

You're welcome to your opinions.

I'd like to request a vampire looking asshole dual wielding berettas and wearing sunglasses at night. Pic attached.

Requesting a half-drow thief rigged up in her climbing gear.

She looks roughly like what's pictured on the left; ridiculously long white hair in a ponytail, notably busty, but otherwise slender in physique, with dark designs painted on her face and body. There would be Liefeldian levels of pouches attached to her climbing harness, and a pair of large daggers strapped to her lower legs.

This is an anchor for my drawfriend

Here ye go.

Thanks!

Requesting a portrait for my character--cocky Iomedaean swordfighter with a kickass scarf; the image at top-left works for the basics, but the expression doesn't really jive with the kind of character I'm trying to play.

The holy symbol should be embroidered on the scarf, and I'd like it if his sword was more clearly a longsword rather than an indistinct stick.

Goddamnit captcha ate my pic

Reposting from previous thread.

Pic related, with a christian theme and bald with a light beard, 40-50 years old
>crouched over in the burned out building clutching a bloody blanket and bible in his hand with shining white ethereal wings sprouting from his back. if you draw from behind him you don't need to do a face, but if you include a face he should be distraught and crying.

Drawfriends pls.

I want Ramen to draw my waifu!

She's a tomboyish half-elf commander in a fantasy setting, she is wearing a full plate with chainmail beneath with no boobplate, the armor looks sturdy and fancy but is a form of plate armor in that sense there is a lot of fur covered parts.

She has very messy hair but still manages to have an impossible to bend ahoge. Most important of all is her stupid smile with blood on her face. She also got the typical fang tooth as well.

So Ramen, I summon thee, I sacrifice this rice, ramen noodles and chocolate to an unholy ritual to heed my desperate call and draw my waifu!

Once again requesting my friend's Tiefling Paladin. He's basically Jinpachi from Tekken (on the right) except in the armor on the left. Without anything on his chest, because he needs to show off the fact that he's built like a tank.

Ideally, his hair should be long and straight, as should his beard and his tail, while his horns are like a bull's: they curve around towards the front. Oh, and he's 70 years old and 8 feet tall.

Requesting an androgynous Tiefling wearing clothing based on the left, but with fabric patterns of that on the right. Her forehead has a Furiosa coloring and she wears a headband that mostly hides her back-facing horns. Her weapon is a hand crossbow-revolver hybrid.

OK since Eversor said yes I think its fine if I may ask for this to him or anyone.

Requesting the Husky-Dog-Monster Girl in the right pregnant with her human husband at the left snuggling with her and rubbing her pregnant belly as they're sitting on a couch in their living room.

Requesting the male elf archer on the right patronizingly patting the head or cheeks if the female human archer on the left, as the female archer's blushing and puffing her face angrily.

Cute

anchoring

fgsfds, never again.

Oh my god

Requesting some new art of my sith warrior. While not clearly evident in his pic he does have digitigrade legs like this ref

user thank you so fucking much that's insane. I can't believe how much work you put into this. What's your tumblr/dA?

YOOO

Requesting a Drow Street Samurai,

He has rather androgynous physique/looks often being mistaken for a girl, which usually pisses him off. Otherwise his personality is rather droll, often times coming off as bored or uninterested in events going on around him.

He is wearing a shoulder-less combat suit like in ref. Like all Drow he suffers from photophobia thus needs a pair of goggles to defuse the bright neon lights of the city (if these could be pulled up on his forehead like a bandana for pic that would be great). And wields a chainsaw sword.

Dearfucking christ. Ohgod. I don't know what to say

I agree with this person 100% What is it!

bruh

Oh boys, brace yourselves.

how long did this take?

give site pls. do you do commissions?

Whats this request supposed to be again?

Charlotte in armor in a battle pose, but it turned into that huge scene by the grace of the drawfag.

holy shit

>drawfag.

You mean Drawfriend

Slow as ever. Left arm is still doing my nut in, cant figure out something I like the look of.

Yeah whatever

how is anyone supposed to be salty, that's dope desu

Anchoring/Requesting a Jedi knight wearing armor and robes like in ref, wielding a cross blade light saber, and looks like new Charlotte.

which one?

Tea time is best Charlotte

Represent or bust

closest from your image is the Represent look. cool selection m8

Migrating from last thread.
Requesting my Judge Dredd inspired medieval Sherriff.
The shoulder pad on his right shoulder is meant to resemble an owl rather than an eagle and the hat one of those medieval armored hats like the one on the bottom right. His other shoupder pad is supposed to be a more realistic sized and more practical 40k pauldran. On his belt is a mace.

thanks, Salt is the one who designed them for me, she's got a good eye for this stuff.

I might do colorstuffs today, send reqs.

Also: wew lad I made it in an OP image

Mind giving this a try?
she has blond hair rest of colors are your choice

Being OP-imaged is like a drug.

Description is in the picture. Hopeful request for a pretty anachronistic knight.

Middle finger for extra NEUROI FUCKING SHITS?

pretty much

Last mass invite for the year to the OC Discord for those who missed it yesterday and are still interested, or if you're newly interested in talking about your OCs, waifus, or tabletop world-building.

We're running a raffle soon for some free artwork, with more to come in the near future, as well as character development surveys and questionnaires.

So hop on in and chat with us! discord.gg/fmtuN

This invite is good for 6 hours.

>artwork
Tell salt to update her fucking tumblr already, it has been two months !

Join the chat and see it all live.

repostan This is a big one but I need a rather spectacular final boss for my AdEva game (I fucked up and nerfed the MP Evas). What I want is an entity like the Beast of Revelation (dead center, bottom right) comprised of the body parts of the Mass Produced Evangelions (top and center, bottom and center). A description of the beast from the bible:

>Having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy

The horns and crowns are optional, but if you want you can use the spikes impaled in the head of the one MP-Eva (top and center) as a form of horns. I guess you could do halos for crowns if you must.

Since this is a mammoth request in of itself you don't have to do this next part, but I would seriously appreciate it. I want Armaros (top and left) on top of the beast, wings spread much like Satan on top of a similar beast in the famous page from Devilman (bottom left). Totally optional, but I would appreciate it.

also if is in this thread, are you still interested?

Hi there, I'm working on that now, actually. I have a quick question about the horns/crowns. So in the initial description of the beast, it has 10 crowns on each of it's horns. I'm trying on consolidate them as 10 halos instead (number of halos on each head matching the crowns). So I was curious about which design of halo you prefer (or maybe even a third one/different idea)

Thanks!

NYEHHEHHEHHEHHEH

No clear idea but 15-20 hours would be my guess.

NO >:I

You're welcome!

I much prefer the fag suffix, this is Veeky Forums after all.

rotaken.deviantart.com / rotaken.tumblr.com

Whoops. Something funny happened when it transfered from phone to computer. Here's it with the right orientation.

Okay it hasnt been 6 hours and it says it expired. Really?

That's odd. Here you go, new link.

discord.gg/VTKJt

oh cool! I'd prefer the traditional horizontal halo, since that's what got used in the Rebuild movies

Ah, I haven't watched Rebuild, just the OG series and EoE. Anything in particular about those designs that I need to use? (and if so, pics for reference please.)

Not really anything relevant outside of that I guess, no.

Requesting a small blond female wearing a cat maid outfit (she seems mad because of this) and a sniper rifle

>traditional
I'd like to throw in that traditional halos don't actually look like that. The semi-transparent ring seen in popular depictions is actually (relatively) recent.

I might join these one day, don't have anything really relevant to add except staring at artwork posted/lurking during conversations. Ah well, that'll be another day.

Could we get a guro of this lady, but classy.

uh no

Link takes you to the read-only sticky subchannel. From there go to another channel on the server and you should be good to go!

with a wang?

It's really not, but I know they're used like that in Eva, and since this drawing is for an Adeptus Eva game, might as well stick with the source's conventions.

That said, I'm rather fond of Byzantine style halos. I tried an adaption of one with Lain and circuits,
i.imgur.com/KzQJZfL.jpg
but it didn't go as well as I'd like. I think part of it is the pose of the subjects?

Requesting this girl but as smug. Her outfit has changed and now she wears a gray tanktop and jean shorts. Thanks

I can do both, give me bit I will see what I can do!

Can I get a Drider Monk wearing gauntlets/armored sleeves like in this picture? Her looks are similar- but sans the goofy slut-armor.

Jesus h that is some legit texture. Shiny and chrome indeed, friend.

Requesting something cute with the character created in Infinity General.

i got an odd request.

Requesting either one of the following the are basically the same but it is up to you:

1-A floating stone head of a woman festering on a dying man, Prometheus style. Many corpses of the same man are lying around. He is obviously withering in pain. As for the head itself, it has nothing special but small strands of flesh acting as her 'hair'. the rest is up to you.

2- A more detailed view about the floating stone head, the base of her neck spewed random strands of flesh forming a pesudo-body. Skin is always ripping itself and regenerating from the spikes of irregular bone and random flesh tendrils. alternatively you can draw her without skin to save the hassle.

i will be glad with any of these, thank you in advance

>deep insertion
ooh baby

This has to have an interesting origin.

damnit, i missed it, will there be another link posted soon?

i would like to request an image of this character dipping her feet in a small lake near the bottom of a waterfall in a forest.

I need a ref for her skirt then.
Unless you mean skinny dipping