BCH

GET IN NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NPnyQ5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bottom line it has twice the market cap of it's closest competitor Litecoin'. Though Litecoin' had a four year+ head start, trades on coinbase and has twice as many coins, BCH' came on to the field and pushed many alts' aside like that rookie out of college replacing the veteran quarterback. I am not the judge, the market is! I am only clearly stating the obvious. So hate all you want the market has spoken!

hodling bch. the rally to 4k will be epic. I can still see market dumps on finex.

rule#1: never go to sleep with your money in BCH. ride the pumps all you want. just take it out when you're not infront of the computer.

This post reeks of some copy-paste shill text.
Those exclamation points and that fucking analogy.
Biggest sell signal I've ever seen.

I’ve been all in for two months never sweated it once we going to the moon

Roger, we have IDs

funny froggo poster

>he didnt move all his BTC to BCH from day one

Join us we pumping a shitcoin to the sky this Saturday
discord.gg/NPnyQ5Y

yeah, they love jewish blockstream cock in their ass

i barely even post frogs tbqh

Regardless of your personal thoughts on BCH' it is one of the hottest and mostbullishof the blue-chips PERIOD!

day 1 it was trading at 0.4 BTC
Which is when I sold, while bittrex still didn't have any bcash going in.
Also guys, remember, on January 1st, coinbase will give their users their forked bcash. You will have to fight against 500k BCH entering the market all of a sudden.
I don't care if you like bcash or not, anyone smart enough would sell now and buy after the huge dump

I’ve never seen a legitimate criticism of BCH. This thread is no exception.

bitcoin cash? more like bitcoin trash

I'd be critical if bitmain went with their original plan to premine it. But they didn't.

> implying the average normie coinbase user can send his bch to another exchange and dumb it
> implying the average normie coinbase user will dumb a coin with BITCOIN in its name

Kill yourself.

Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin, it can only go up.

>> implying the average normie coinbase user can send his bch to another exchange and dumb it
>> implying the average normie coinbase user will dumb a coin with BITCOIN in its name

it will literally be 2 clicks, since coinbase will also allow exchanging it.

But you can keep believing that magically 500k BCH entering the marketplace won't dump the price. It must be good mental gymnastics, your brain must be like a super athlete

Roger Ver is a scammer that can't even get back into the United States. Why invest your money with a crook for a leader? You look at Charlie Lee and you can trust the guy, he knows what he's doing with Litecoin.

he needs more money for his pajeet discord pumps

I have more BCH than BTC currently and while I think BTC really screwed itself lately, it's not exactly like big blocks are THE solution. It's a short term fix for a problem that in the long term will only come up again.

dude, i already have my ticket to moonland, if it dumbs 20 % i will buy even more, I HOPE IT WILL BE DIRT CHEAP

BCH has almost all the flaws of BTC and none of the advantages of LTC. At this point, BTC is just a "store of value" and not useful at all for transactions, unless you're buying a house or something. BCH doesn't fix that, and it's worse at being a store of value than BTC. At least with LTC you get very low fees (like $0.50 to BTC's fees of $20) and much faster confirmations. For those reasons, I don't see it being successful long-term.

Hilariously pajeet

>just got flipped by Ripple
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

chilling LTC... oh boooiiii
you bought at ATH didnt u?

500k entering the market is not 20% dump, that's what happened just in a few days when BTC went up. I'm talking BCH at $100 or less

why is that shit even going up?

We don’t need coinbase to reach number one position, wait and see, they can all sell too won’t matter, might slow it down a day or two like a speed bump

I don't even care if you use LTC or not. I'll keep using it regardless because:

1. Being a very old coin it's available on most exchanges.
2. Transactions are pretty fast comparable to other coins available on most exchanges.
3. Transactions are cheaper than other coins available on most exchanges.

This means that if I'm moving value from one exchange to another I'm probably going to put my money into LTC and send that instead of anything else.

what if ppl will hold their coins on coibase hoping that bch will hit 5k?

Bankers are in desperation mode, bitcoin is broken and won’t work so they jump on ripple bandwagon and pump it thinking average joe won’t know what’s up, your days are numbered

You fucking idiot, Roger Ver is a legitimate entrepreneur and his businesses were a HUGE part of crypto growing and reaching adoption. Were you here in 2010-2011? Maybe you should do some actual research before spouting bullshit talking points.

This is true but Ver only got in crypto in 2011.

Good entry point?

Wait for 90s

Yeah, and if you were paying attention in 2010 you would know what it was like BEFORE he got involved. Which is my point.

So people still believe that be coinbase will sell BCH retail?

God you morons will believe any rumor

no one wanted to take the risk of making that next step and bridging the gap from tech project to actual market. Ver saw those opportunities and took on the risk when everyone else was saying "no way".

Because using 8MB blocks will allow 32 tx/second instead of current 4 tx/second.
Visa processes 25,000 tx/second.

LN is unironically the solution.

PRESS P TO PISS ON BCASH'S GRAVE

Ripple is not compeating in the same space it’s a bankers token and will never be used for transactions, same with ETH