I told you guys about the tron train, but nobody listened. topkek

I told you guys about the tron train, but nobody listened. topkek

But I did, user. I'm feeling pretty comfy with my bags.

Should I still get in?

tfw went in at 18 sats

bought 19k at 21 sats two weeks ago. All I could afford at the time. Am I going to make it brahs?

46k in.

yes, we are going to 15$ by tomorrow

I'm a frayed knot.

joke's on you I've been holding this shitcoin since ICO

seems legit

Ofcourse I listened, and that is why my gains are amazing! Thanks OP!

Yea boi we're goin to $1.00

Damn I'm so jelly
How many of these are you hodling?

I was airdropped this shitcoin.

do i buy in now?

good ol' Binance. 500 of em for nothing :)

Now worth like $8 lol

Waiting for China to wake up and crossing my ass they are still loving it...

I love you user thank you

>coin just 8x'd
>do I buy

yes go all in, then sell when it corrects

Bullshit

kek

buoght around $100k worth when it dropped to 17 sats and hit my buy walls hard. I'm rich boyos.

are you aware of another train arriving at the station? I missed this one

fyi I have 50 million TRON

Poudlard Express

It has even more volume than BTC on Koreas largest exchange, Coinnest. And it was announced that it'd hit a major western exchange soonish, so it's still a good time.

VeChain.

2 hours ago they made this announcement;
>To highlight, DNV GL has added to Thor in ways we initially were not expecting them too. DNV GL single-handedly pioneered us into cold-chain logistics, an industry that wasn’t on our immediate horizon, by partnering us with a global convenience store franchise with over 24,000 locations; including Japan, China, America, Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam.

On top of that they already have partnerships with DNV GL, PwC, Renault, Microsoft France. And they're in talks with BMW/Mercedes.

If anything is going to take off, it's that.

tfw I only have 10,000 tron. being poor sucks

is this something you guys think is worth HODLing? I'm torn on it.

I Baught at 44 sold at 100. Doubled my $1k. Gonna buy the next dip and hold till $1. Realistic?

You'll be waiting a loooong time for $1, if ever.

Ive done my research, it seems like a good long term investment, of course you should do your own research but, im holding. ez 10 cents

u dont expect going over 10 ct?

i mean eventually sure, but it should be 10 cents by Q1 2018

holding 200,800 if it hits 10 cents im selling and reinvesting into other things

>tfw lost 7k tron yesterday trying to day trade because this looked like a PnD

>day trading a 100 sat currency
nigga how broke are you
>7k tron
oh....you poor thing...

29 Dec is d-day for Tron. See what's behind the hype. Justin Sun has been teasing investors with his twitter feed to stimuate the market which makes me think pump and dump- but the max supply is clearly geared towards long term project, which at least keeps away some of the FUD.

Just fucking imagine if he had a token burn though. Major pump. He talks burn, you ride the green candle to Lambo Land and time your dump before the Chinks.