Let me start by saying I really fucking believe in the LINK project. All trading I do is to eventually buy LINK

Let me start by saying I really fucking believe in the LINK project. All trading I do is to eventually buy LINK.

Right now I'm 60% LINK and 40% Xtrabytes. I think Xtrabytes will outperform LINK so I'm toying with going 100% until Jan. But I'm wary about the touchpaper that I believe LINK to be. DEC news has been mooted and I shudder to be left behind when it goes off.

Any advice? Even if you think LINK is a pile of shit, from a risk perspective, what do you reckon?

I'm high out of my ass and wrote what I intended to be the title in the name box. oops

p r i c e d i n

From a risk perspective I reckon you're not going to make it.

All in chainlink, this shit will go at least 100x next year

I agree. I'm talking about Dec strategy though. I'm a relative linklet and want to get more before it pops

why do linkholders think it will moon x100? do they have information the market doesn’t? or are they buying for the memes

got lucky and was able to drop my bags for little gains. I will be back later next year to get them.

Feeling is this eoy announcement won't be much without a live network.

Its just to please the community and knowing Sergey it will be Dec 31st.

made 60 linkies today from trading

Buy LINK. New floor at 26 cents. seriously. Look at the volume.

rofl xtrabytes holy fuck please kys how do people still hold onto this dying dream

they are comparing it to xrp's marketcap.

LINK
I__N
N__I
KNIL

Gigantic use case (mainstream smart contracts) + low-threshold + huge industry exposure

If this does what it promises to do, it'll be one of the biggest game changers ever.

Literally one of the lowest market caps for coins you can find nowadays that if it reaches close to XRP at all(which it will inevitably considering its uses) it will easily throw many bizraelis into lamboland in the future. Right now however it’s just a tough hodl with many weak hands dropping left and right.

On reddit one of the team said they were looking to get listed on bittrex and binance. He also said " We see this as a right now problem as there is no tech. However once the tech is out then nobody will care who made what so at this point it seems rather pointless to come out when the tech is so near. We have public testnet of the tech, node registrations and nodes coming online all by the end of this month so think that will be enough to convince people we are the real deal "

>Any advice?
Either stop being a bitch and hodl or be a weak handed faggot and sell then cry later

Read the post retard. I only want to temporarily sell to buy more LINK as I think this DEC will be huge for XBY. My long term standpoint is 100% LINK. I just want more LINK if possible.

nice chain link mate

I don't know why I keep writing Dec in all caps

you will get burnt user. better to just keep it in place till the news. it has been hard for me to not sell to chase other moon missions but i will wait it out till at least the end of the month

Thanks mate

Where is this on reddit? Also who on the team said this? There is only rory talking and I haven't seen him say this.

It's a fucking ERC20 shittoken, it wont be more game changing than EBET

I'm on about XBY sorry

the token itself isn't revolutionary but the chainlink network is.

>xtrabytes

I got 60k into XBY and 5k in LINK and I hope link will outperform it

Good to see xtrabytes get some attention though