SHOULD I GET IN THIS FIDGET SPINNER NOW?!

SHOULD I GET IN THIS FIDGET SPINNER NOW?!

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dunno, probabally

Too late

no wait till it hits $1

typo confirms

you're a bit too late for that, though it could very well soar higher.
rumors of a correction in a few hours though

Yes it is up 3 times the value it was a few days ago so that means it can only go up more.
Solid buy op go all in.

>Ripple just reached $1.03 AUD

Not long until you are seeing $1 USD my rotund friends

You're being sarcastic, but what you're saying is actually the truth. Getting ripple at $1 or less is going to be a steal when we get a RIPPLE SURRGE.

Buy now, and a guranteed 2x to $1

Ripple is the end goal of all crypto. Actual usage by financial institutions with an actualy working product that meets its claims (fast tx speeds, low fees). We saw the biggest shakedown of weak hands for the past 3 months, now, it's our time to shine.

Fuck i was gonna buy either cripple or REQ , went all in on REQ. Whatever still gonna make more money than cripple dsgs eventually

Got about 1100 XRP right now. Holding for the long haul.

I was also faced with the decision, and decided to go all in on req

all in being 1000 at 1563sat
and 385 cripples at 2651
gonna maek it reght bruos??!!

my blockfolio would look so much better in dollaridoos

depends, are you retarded?

depends

Bought in at .36, it mooned then dumped to .35. Sold because I thought it was retracing to .28 where the pump started for the day.

Moons next day. Same thing happened with LTC. I think I might actually do it this time. I think I might slit my wrists.

The only thing you need to know about Veeky Forums is that it's full of fucking retards and children, even the people who did well likely got lucky, all you need to do is look at the archives of 90% of people shitting all over Ripple saying "Durr the developers want the price to be low" and saying it's not a good buy. And now look. Is this not proof that you should take every single post here with an enormous grain of goddamn salt? Which is to say, don't listen to anyone here who tells you either to buy or sell Ripple, do research elsewhere.

Trades hovering around 4.6-4.9 now

Remember $1 will be at 6k sats. Not far from now. You won't make 2x but hey that's a nice percentage increase.

HODLING since I bought 25% of my stack at 5k sats 3 months ago. Not selling even when it hits $1 (well maybe, the 5k sat coins)

what exchange sells xrp?

if you like throwing money at the biggest oven dodgers of crypto besides Bancor? then yeah. have at it

Always DYOR, that's a given.

but it's so much easier to listen to shills on ripple...i know that's wrong

it will be 1 USD by the end of the day, you are not too late to the party IMHO.
Buy If you plan to hodl for some time.

Should have got in yesterday.

Otherwise it's a buy.

>been held 900 since .27
Feels good. Once my normiecoins get processed, I’ll buy more. Is Saturday too late?

Waiting for a dip so I can buy some more

>already 3x'd

If I listened to you I would have lost money instead of made it. Seriously fucking kill yourself,.

This is a chart that says take profits before it retests 0.40, not buy now.
t. bought at 0.20

Obvious dump at $1 is obvious. get in this train. we're going places

from those red walls on eur, dollaroos and btc i'd say the market is a bit hesitant to follow suit.

No one will dump at 1 USD when there is much much more money to be made.

Sell.

>newcoiner
>bought high

Don't even care, testing the waters with 300 xrp

yes

߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷

remember, buy high, sell low.

Nice try schlomo.

Not right now, wait for the dip

I'll do my best, bru

bitso

People outside of Veeky Forums think Ripple is good. Clearly large banks and Wall St. do too. "Buying the dip" only works if there is a dip, which there may not be. Almost nobody on Veeky Forums has read a single goddamn book on anything related to trading.

Any apps selling ripple?

yes the famous pink wojak app

ah yes thanks

how do i make my bitcoins reach my wallet? It's been 2 days now i could've bought in at 2.3k sats REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

only absolute brainlets like you make transactions with bitcoin

since you typed this, it had gained +20%

just saying

I want to kys rn, still haven't bought

yes OP great idea, I mean looking at the chart it can only go up right?

No you mouth breathing retard, buying now is a great way to be posting Pink Wojaks for days at an end

Come on, get it to 1 USD

ITS TOO HIGH ITS RUNNING ON RUMOR, THE CORRECTION WILL HAPPEN AT 90, BE READY

and not going in now when it hits 1.0 next hour he will post even more pin wojaks for the whole night

Tomorrow is the television showing of Ripple, plus the meet with the jap banks. It's going to go up some more senpai.

Mate please stay away I'm desperately trying to get more myself of XRP.

Please don't buy it.

Bought the pump and sold at the absolute top, live is good

haven't hit the top today.

im waiting fo r the dip at 78 cents desu. its 1 dollar in Australia too.

Missed XRP?
X L M
L
M

LUMENS IS GOING UP REEE

I'm too lazy to look it up, but doesn't XRP have a better chance now that they're already in the banking trials?

Why would i buy XLM?

its dropping get ready!!!

now is a good dip

GET IN HERE BOI

I'm new to cyrpto,

Is it possible to exchange some of my btc for ripple on kraken?

Going up again, huh.

think so?

Kraken is absolute shit. Use Binance instead. Feel free to use my referral link:
binance.com/?
ref=10209970

its in the normie news and it reached 1 dollar in Australia, bunch of Chinese bag holders ready to buy.

PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT IT ON FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE NEW LITECOIN NIGGERRSSSS

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

currently it's still struggling to get above my memeline

Stop being so fucking weak.

This is the only time when you actually wanna invest with Schlomo, the fuck you're profiting off of the merchant.

its fighting the 90 cents mark, i have a sell order in 95 and a second one in 93 lol

Depends on how low it goes when it corrects. I'll consider buying more if it goes sub .45

i keep having to buy on normiebase then transfer to binance, which is time consuming and expensive af

what is a cheaper way to do this?

Yes. buy high, sell low. Welcome to Veeky Forums

i have bitconnect i havent bought bitcoin in months lol, yes its a scam dont join it if you are willing to lose.

Market cap is twice that of Litecoin.

>THIS IS The NEW LITECOIN NIGGERRSSSS

how is that expensive? buy LTC on gdax and transfer to binance

>buy high

We'll just settle for 150$ then.

what is a % sign?

i'll take it for 500 bucks

buy once it breaks through here

Eat a fucking dick, you nigger faggot

im waiting for 75 cents !! STOP TEASING ME

Jesus I literally go to take a shit and it drops like 10 cents

I fucking wanted to buy in yesterday because I knew ETH was on the way down and thought Ripple would stay stable. Oh my god I fucking hate myself right now for the last minute pussy out. And just panic bought at 0.85

not getting that I think. Loads of people waiting out there

>bought ltc to trade at 360
>still hasn't arrived
Fuck normiebase

any TA autist tell me when to rebuy

now

Anyone have any realistic predictions of how low this is gonna dip?

this is the low point of the dip

75c, no lower, then we leave station for 1$

this is the dip user, it was 5.8k sats about 20 minutes ago, hit the floor at 4.9-5k and is slowly going up again

at max 75. giant buy wal, to much hipe.

break through where?

Can't you cancel the order then?