Excuse me...

Excuse me, Commissar how can space marines possibly have enough ammunition to engage in the types of battles they are typically known for?

Whether fighting last stands, deep strikes or intense head long charges, those marines dont appear to be able to hold more than a few bolter magazines Certainly not enough to fight off thousands of orks or tyranids.

Come to think of it, their long range marines carry only a single belt of bolter ammo. This seems like a grave oversight to me sir.

They're hidden under pauldrons

>still forcing your gay faggot photoshops

Just end yourself. It's never going to ever be anything except dumb and annoying, no matter how long you try to spam it.

That's very rude user.

Don't mind him.. I enjoy them. Most of the time.

>newfag detected

Alright, so now we've got the OP out of the way, we're free to completely ignore it. What should this thread actually be about? I say some sexy Warhammer Weaponry.

The Emperor gives them new ammo as needed. It's his blessing made manifest.

The Orks don't believe in the concept of ammo running out.

Consequently, neither does anyone else.

Some of it is stored in the backpack. Some of it is stored in transports, so the Marines may reload and stock up as they ride to the enemy.
Some of it is stored under the pauldrons. Some of it is distributed by servo-skulls or cherubs as necessary.

Did that answer your question?

Resupply drop pods as well as pre-built ammo dumps are very much a thing. Also, the actual ranged portion of combat only lasts a fraction of the battle compared to the melee portion.

We need a Picard photoshop so we can properly respond to this. Commissar or Brother-Captain Picard would do nicely.

If the question is thought-provoking, I don't mind. If it's stupid, I do. This is not one of the stupid times.

You're a dumb faggot if you think that lame "posting templates" are anything other than faggot cancer for idiots.

Forced memes are the gayest shit and are never justified or wanted.

This. Literally /v/-tier

I always just figured it was an just not modeled since its a game, we didn't need get that detailed.

Not as rude as some little dipshit trying to force memes like this on the board.

Don't be a faggot.

I'm starting to think that the same guy that makes the threads is also the one complaining about them. There is always only one comment along the lines of, "lol faggot meme XDDD" Aand it's always one of the first few replies without fail.

How does their backpack work anyway? The orbs are stabilizing jets for space and the pack contains power for the armor, so where do you actually store anything in there? Some marines have tacticool pouches, but that's definitely not standard issue

You're probably right.

This is my headcanon, it fits with the humor of the setting.

The orbs are the heat vents. Since the nuclear reactor providing all the Energy for the Power Armor needs to be cooled somehow. In Space the common art of Movement is jumping from objekt/enemy (killing him) and the using it/him as yor next jumping spot heading to another objekt. Only Jump-backpacks got a "crossbuild" of thrusters and airvent for cooling the reactor.

As a nid player, I wish ammo was a thing. I wanna drown enemies in models and watch tgeir faces fall as their guys are forces to engage in melee

I know Imperial Armor gives rules for tank ammo

They can just drop more ammo from spess

Magnets bro, magnets.

The models, vidya and artwork don't accurately portray what a space marine looks like when initially entering combat. The literally magnetize the magazines and stick them wherever they have metal. it does look silly but what you gonna do....