pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

i.warosu.org/tg/thread/47917243#p47918543
youtube.com/watch?v=4VnLY_iQxGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Threadly reminder that waifuing a sword is a sign of mental instability, and anyone who does so is a loser.

Get out of here you fatty

>Whatever happened to that Final Fantasy Tactics jump that was in the works?
There's a build for it right there: i.warosu.org/tg/thread/47917243#p47918543
But I can't find the cyoa proper. Does anyone have it??

Is it possible to teach FMA Alchemy to people post-jump?

Pretty sure you can.

Begone, foul Cheeto Worshipper. You have no power here. My grandfather clause protects me from your flailing fedora.

I thought FMA alchemy ran on the energy produced by souls from another world?

No. FMA alchemy runs on the "dragon pulse" of the world. Which is fancy words for convection cycle of the planet's mantle.

Have people done multiple Jumpers chains? Like jumping with friends and family from RL?

Doing my build for /co/co/’s Bizarre Adventures , How do these look?

Suspicion [MODE]
star energy gathered in my visual cortex , as well as the rods and cones of my inner eye causes a unique "highlighting" effect, where things and people that I should beware of or would be advantageous for me to interact with are in fact "rendered" differently than other things in the environment , granting me both foresight of danger and hints on what I should do.

Stand name : Jet Wolf
Power - A
Speed - B
Range - E
Durability - B
Precision - A
Potential - N/A
appearing as the upper half of a wrought iron sculpture of a werewolf mounted on a quartet of small jet thrusters with two more jet thrusters on each of its claws Jet Wolf is pretty much a basic punch ghost but whereas some punch ghosts can do things like ignoring causality or repairing anything, jet Wolf can transfer one of its eight jet thrusters to wherever it strikes something at whatever angle it wishes, thrusting with 5 tons of force along with causing a full letter drop in either speed, power, or Precision . These applied engines can be recalled to the stand at any time and are not necessarily activated automatically.

No, that's just in the 2003 anime, which due to the manga being relatively young at the time had to make up a lot to pad it out into a full story. The jump is based on the manga and the 2009 anime, where alchemy is powered by natural energy sources, the easiest one being tectonic. The souls come into it with Father having spread a thing layer of philospher's stone material across the entire bedrock of Amnestris, allowing him to control the flow of tectonic energy and thereby cut people off from access to alchemy. He can't disable alkahestry, though, since that's designed to operate on all sorts of natural energy cycles because of its more holistic origins in medical alchemy.

Had to google that. If that info is from the alternative universe movie, it doesn't surprise me that I don't know it because I zoned out early into it.

You can do that with the normal companion rules and jumping fairly early to any 'current world' setting.

But multiple jumpers is potatoes and is forbidden.

Yeah the FMA 03 Anime decided it used the souls of "our world". It was weird.

So as long as you are on a planet similar to earth (in terms of geological function), you can use FMA alchemy? Does that mean it doesn't work in space?

That was in the 2003 anime, in the manga, and FMA brotherhood it's explained to be powered by tectonic activity, but that how it's powered is defined by the formula you use. You could theoretically use a different power source but in the nation Amestris, the formula they use is powered by the earth. Alkahestry uses something they call the Dragon Pulse(which they describe mystically and thus vaguely), their use of it is not cut off when the flow of energy that is used by Alchemy is cut off, implying that at least they use something other than tectonic activity.
Just figure out how to power the alchemy through other means and it should work.

Eh, just power it on solar wind and other power cosmics and you'll do fine.

Not without you learning to draw on some other energy source. Like I said, alkahestry is more versatile and would probably help.

I know some people have, but in general multiplayer jumping is forbidden. Basically because it is seen as something that would rip everything apart as people get obsessed with PvP builds.

I mean like jumping with my sister. Not PvP.

Yeah people have done so.

Anyone actually had a waifu that's a weapon? Like from Soul Eater.

>Anyone actually had a waifu that's a weapon?

I did but fatty fatty 2x4 removed them

My Zampakuto from Bleach. I'm also planning to turn them into one of my souls in the Infernals Jump.

What are some good swords in the chain, that don't have an import option? Besides the ones in Darksiders, I'm not willing to go there yet.

>Infernals Jump.

Will today be the day?

The ones that you forge yourself, duh.

Mardukth did say that today is the day the jumpable if not fully complete version was to be posted.

>today is the day the jumpable if not fully complete version was to be posted.
2 (well, 1.5) Manses to finish right now. Items are done (might update with one to three more later, but that's a maybe), Qaf perks are done, new drawbacks added.

2 hours. Hopefully less.

>All of these meme swords
>No Dragonslayer
Dragonslayer from Berserk if you can convince Guts to let you borrow it.

Dark Souls has an approximation of that as well as the Great Sword of Artorias, the Stormbringer, I like the Dancer's swords too... uh, probably more but I like the great swords.

40K has Chain Swords, Power Swords, Choppas and a couple of holy swords like the Ardent Blade.

Though my prize possession is my EX ranked noble phantasm that strips anything immortal of it's immortality.

Dissidia has the Chaosbringer, which deals morale damage as well as physical, and can eat other swords for power.

S'what I use.
Import options? Pshaw. I'll just steal all the swords like a demented Gilgamesh. Maybe I'll even sprout extra limbs and dress like a kabuki actor while I'm at it.
Yeah... YEAH!

>new drawbacks added.

The Sword of Forgetfullness and the Storied Sword are both neat things in my opinion.

Also reposting now to get an idea if I need to fix some more stuff before replacing the old Jump in the Drive.

Yay, manses! I fucking love manses. I'm especially looking forward to the Isidoros manse, the Fortress That Moves, given that the last WIP you showed had "THE DOOM TRAIN" in parentheses after that name. Presumably it has the Traveling and Unstoppable manse powers, which are just fun to use, even if the geomancy for them is difficult to handle.

>2 hours. Hopefully less
HYPE

>the Stormbringer
Elric of Melniboné jump when? Stormbringer best swordifu.

>Dragonslayer from Berserk
At its base, the Dragonslayer isn't actually anything special. It's just a fuckhuge sword that's too big to be wielded effectively by someone who's at least as strong as Guts. The "demon-slaying" thing it's got going on is just because it's killed so many demons, any weapon could get that same effect if you killed enough demons with it.

>can eat other swords
That sounds a little...permanent. Wouldn't a better idea be to use SBURB Alchemy to make one mega-sword? There is a way to do it without losing items, though the specifics of how I am currently unable to remember.

The base for Alchemization is not losing the items that went into it. You only lose the original items if you're an idiot who uses the card you stored the item in to cut the code into for use as a punch card.

>Reading Hero BBS jump
>Want the upgraded Tsundachi
>Also want to go Magic User, because Wizard > Fighter
>Obviously
>Going Wizard means I can't make as good use of the Tsundachi
Halp.

How does the Tsundachi react to weapon imports transforming it into yet another bizarre form?

>ba-baka Jumper, don't just go assuming I'd want to be a spear now!
>...well, maybe if it's for you.

It has sentimental value

youtube.com/watch?v=4VnLY_iQxGU

Be the fighter you were always meant to be. Don't fall for Monte Cook's memes.

It does have those manse powers, yes.

>Tsundachi transforms into human form to give you lessons on swordsmanship.
>Not cause it likes you or anything, you just need to be competent at swinging it around.

Be a wizard. You can always forge your own weapons later.

Most CP items are worthless because of that.

>Literally screwing or even worse Hand holding your own soul.

Speaking of weapons...
What are jumps that allow me to import a weapon and further customize/improve it? I want to improve my Gungnir more.

Bayonetta.

Who made Innistrad?

Amalur made it, TopHatAlthalus imaged it.

Akame ga Kill and God of War.

I took Wizard + Tsundachi too and just taught myself swordplay using books. It was pretty hard so I found a mentor to help me.

Samurai Jack
Lord of the Rings
Brutal Legend
Sly Cooper
Bayonetta
God of War
Percy Jackson
Ratchet & Clank
Sburb
Muppet Treasure Island
Changeling: the Lost
Sherlock Holmes
King Arthur
Magical Girl Noir
Naruto
Problem Sleuth
Scott Pilgrim
Anarchy Reigns
RWBY
Akame Ga Kill
Harry Potter
Legend of Zelda
Mushoku Tensei
Kingdom Hearts
Adventure Time
Warframe

This is an incomplete list of Jumps wherein you can Import a weapon as another weapon to give it new capabilities, or upgrade the weapon original weapon itself via a table of some sort.

Don't forget Demon Souls, with Storm Ruler.

>50644054
Cool, thanks anons!

40K Imperium jump. Would IG origin be best for being a Commissar?

Fire Emblem Elibe lets you add stuff to your weapon, too.

Just gotta say, I'm hyped for the cult jump.

I think I'll start in the Americas. Maybe I can, if not completely unite the peoples there, get them to cooperate a bit more. Who knows how that would turn out?

We're getting a cult jump?

>import Tsundachi as your Supard Soul Spear
I guess you could say we're soul mates.

Red's been working on one for the past two or so days.

What are the best jumps for regeneration that are doable really early chain? Assuming I will be doing Marvel/other cape settings much later.

Prototype.

>Narnia Apple
>Prototype
>Girl Genius
>GHQ assuming you're okay staying far, far away from everything else
>Overlord, as long as you don't try to slap AOG with your cock or something
>Twilight, assuming you're okay with being a glitterpire
>Hellsing if you don't start shit

X-Men movies

GATE if you take the Apostle Perk. Not much in setting that can hurt you at that point so long as you don't piss of the Earth-side armies.

Alternatively, Omega Molecular Self-Manipulation in X-Men. At that level, only Apocalypse and Xavier are actual threats to you.

Same guy, different question, but how fast would me regeneration be if I had all of it, plus speed+regen from marvel and legendary trait from Percy Jackson? Like, could I regenerate so fast that if someone tried to cut me in half with a sword it would look like I phases through it?

Are you using diminishing returns, like you should?

>Twilight
It's a good early power-up, but I don't think sparklepires have much in the way of regen.

Instant.

Hellsing regeneration is instant as long as you have souls.

Without that, probably seconds to regrow limbs.

Not really. Used to, but now I have my own set of rules very different from the ones in the pastebin at the top.

Your shirt would be utterly ruined though, which is prolly the only sign that the cut even happened.

Then fuck off you good for nothing powerwanker.

Don't feed shitposterlite.

And now one of the other shitposters has targeted you. Joy of joys.

With prototype, I am my shirt

Speaking of Twilight, from an objective standpoint, how bad are the +300 drawbacks? Like with Can't Touch This, is it pretty much "you have to watch the movies while being in-setting" or does it have worse implications (other than "you can't kill the MCs")?

Apostle and Prototype along with Legendary Trait should be enough for the grade of combat healing you're looking for.

Speaking of, reposting the WIP.

While it's good people are liking it, I'm not kidding when I say I really would like some critique on the backgrounds. I want to make sure they're all balanced with each other.

To clarify:

-Drop Ins use psychology to blend in/get followers
-Shepherds use kindness and skills to get followers
-Prophets use organization and unity to get scriptures
-Technopriests use science and curiosity to get followers
-Messiah turns up the charm to get followers

I want to avoid One True Build for this one, so an in-depth look would be really nice and desired.

>upholding Quicksilver's rules
>shitposting
wow, this place has really gone down the toilet, hasn't it?

>using Quicksilver's rules to harass and bully others
>not shitposting

See

Don't reply to him, user.

guys just ignore the shitposter

Are you seriously saying that we should just change the long-established rules so people don't get their feelings hurt? Fuck off, you're the shitposter here.

Will there be any supernatural abilities? Like prophets actually hearing the voice of their god or the messiah having some sort of minor divine power?

So, still working on Metroid. Then I remembered I still really want Clock Up.

Would it be feasible to put Ryuki and Kabuto in the same jump, since they don't play well with the others? I know they're not exactly side-by-side series, but it'd give me more to work with I was originally considering an LoT-style gauntlet for Ryuki except with no hamfisted 'power equals immoral' theme, but I was having second thoughts, I just lacked extra content to work with.

I don't know anything about Kamen Rider so I'm not sure if it meshes well, but I'm all for more toku jumps.

On the topic of regeneration, Evangelion angels cannot be destroyed physically as long as your sense of self is intact or something like that. Get willpower perks and you're immune to physical attacks.

Looking great! Hm, possible critique...

>The End
>Can make a speech to spur people into action
Can't I just... Do that? By myself?

>Annals of History
Not that I don't understand the usefulness - but it doesn't quite do anything in the context of the chain, correct? That might affect the overall number of people buying this origin.

>Seventh Dynamic
>mfw that reference
Jesus Christ, Red. I was drinking! Well, water, but still!

Sir heavensanon the moonslayer, if it would not trouble you too much, might I bother you for a pdf or a pastebin of all the metroid materials thus far?

So. Here's the newest Infernals WIP.

It should be jumpable now? Though I just realised I should also include a Location roll. Fuck.

Anyhow... Manses have been added, items have been finished, a few extra drawbacks have been added, Qaf stuff is there.

Now I just need to write the Intro, Yozi descriptions, notes, and the fluff-less perk lexicon. And locations.

That'll hopefully all come next time, since they're relatively easy.

Oh. And if Wukong's here, I was thinking of adding one additional Item. But I'm not sure if it's kosher with the Solars jump?

I think that Kabuto is a bit too different from Ryuki in theme to be bundled with it. They're also separated by three other seasons.

Eeeeh. They're different enough I'm not sure they'd work well in a jump together. Then again, NH1 mashed OOOs, W, and half of Fourze into one.

The Eternity Sword in Tales of Phantasia is pretty sweet.

If I put anything of that in there, it'll be tied to a capstone booster. Otherwise, no, the jump will not have supernatural abilities on offer.

People have been forming and maintaining religions just fine, I'm pretty sure you're all smart enough to figure it out. Plus I want to avoid a Razzle Dazzle moment.

Mm. I could clarify The End's charismatic influence if that would help. And Annals of History would let you see the beginnings of things, but it is certainly more of a long-term investment perk. Any suggestions to work on that?

>that reference
Anyone who knows me would have known I would throw a Scientology jab in there somewhere.

Fuck yes. Time to get me all those sweet sweet Yozi manses.

Let's say I want to go to the 50''s or 60's back when people thought Rock was Satanic, then start a cult worshipping Sex, Drugs, and Rock 'n Roll.

Which would be best for that?