Congratulations Veeky Forums! You have won a week long, all access past to Westworld! Live without limits!

Congratulations Veeky Forums! You have won a week long, all access past to Westworld! Live without limits!

You have one week to spend in basically what is the largest, most realistic, grittiest LARPing environment in the world. What would you do? White hat or black hat? This is not a quest thread, I am just interested by what role Veeky Forums would create for themselves and what quest lines they would pursue.

Would you look for the Maze?

Probably start off as white hat, maybe get a little wild and do some banditry in the outskirts.

The maze isn't for you.

The maze isn't for you.

I'm not really into the wild west, fantasy or sci-fi is more my speed. Can I trade for a ticket to roman world, or fantasy or even sci-fi world if they exist?

How does this place handle PvP? I don't want to be half way through a quest line when some dipshit decides "I shoot the NPC lol" and I have no way to stop them or even react to them in character.

Seriously, there must be something. People bring their kids to this place.

Roman World existed in the source material, or you can embrace your inner weeaboo. Presumably the hosts just sort of fail to notice that you're speaking English. (Do you prefer dubbed or subbed?)

Probably will go a white hat for a while, them go full frontier exploration. Maybe draw a map or something.
i wonder, does this meatbots are made from meat or just really sophisticated plastic? Like, can I kill and eat a deer? Or a human hosts?

>What would you do?
Bet you anything there's a high stakes poker game on a steam boat with intrigue and adventure interrupting the card games. One ticket for the Maverick experience, please.

I like my Japanese moving wall scrolls subbed for optimal weeabooness.

Ima pass on Westworld and take the weeaboo setting.

Then you'll be wanting to choose from this range of AR glasses for all your translation needs. Don't worry, all our hosts are fluent in historical Japanese, modern Japanese, broken anime-fan Japanese, and will politely fail to notice if you just speak English; respond to them in whatever manner you prefer.

Also, Samurai World would be set in a Tanegashima style location, a port that would be expecting foreign visitors. The same deal of them being generally well disposed to the strangers would apply here and in every other park.

Doesn't look like anything to me.

>People bring their kids to this place

No they don't. It's explicitly adult entertainment. There is a brothel outside the train station for Chrissakes, with a free fuck for anyone who wanders in the door.

So far we've seen WestWorld and a hint of something called Samurai World, with a similar gimmick but focused around the Period of Warring States, bushido and shoguns. Perhaps sir would prefer a change of venue?

>Made from meat

Yep, they are 3D printed with some way of implanting cybernetics to create new memories, ideas and change the stats of the host. We're not sure how, they show hasn't explained.

I don't think you would want to eat any animals there. They'd be edible, but it would probably taste like... well, like 3D printed deer meat. Or cardboard with blood injected in it or something.

>hosts browsing Veeky Forums

Please return to cold storage and turn yourself off. Oh, and delete anything that could conflict with your programming. The company doesn't like wasting resources, I can't imagine you've been authorized to post on imageboards.

>mfw QA will blame me for shitposting hosts

fuck this job

>No they don't.
Like in the second episode Dolores runs into a dad, mom, and son and the kid asks if she's one of "them" implying hosts.

That is most 'sue-goy' my 'toe-moe-dah-chi', I'm gonna be a samurai and shieet like my main man William Adams.

>No they don't.
Yes they do.

There are kids on the train, and in an early episode a guest talks about having gone "white hat" when he brought his wife and kids previously, but going "black hat" every time since. You could argue that there are different parks that specifically cater to the family experience, but they've never been mentioned.

>No they don't.

Remember in the first or second episode, when the little black boy tells Dolores that he knows she isn't real? Him and his parents come across Dolores painting horses. They are clearly guests, not hosts.

So people do bring their kids, at least sometimes. Whether they SHOULD bring their kids is another matter entirely.

There are obviously violent and adult delights for people who want that sort of thing, but I would be surprised if there were not more mundane, family friendly loops of the park for the people who are not looking for whores or violence.

>William Adams
Ah, then you'll be wanting the green hat. Apparently.

Its not a question of if I will end up on a white hat quest, but how fast.

"Gee, this place is pretty sweet. Say, is that a whoreho-"

"Somebody! Help! Bandits kidnapped my daughter!"

"DUES VULT!"

Yep. Probably I would be that stupidly heroic idiot.
And after all this long day it will be just a trip to a one of the Pariah brothels and drinking holes.

I'm not really into the wild west thing, I'll just auction my ticket on the interwebs.

Every guests experience is custom tailored so if you want to treat it like an insanely expensive dude ranch you totally can

>Hard mode: Kill the bandits with a Confederate cutlass only
>In an outer area of the park, where hosts have the ability to kick the shit out of you and scare you mentally, if not outright kill you

That would be some serious LARPing.

Probably white hat, but with alot of robo hookers. Some bandit hunt or damsel in distress would be my thing.
Also, fastrun for Confederati, i want this neat LeMat badly.

Black hat. Probably go on a bandit killing spree. I like Teddy, he's cool. Have him show me around at first.

Maybe visit Dolores's farm, killing the "milk bandits" and being a fake hero. After that try out the villain route.

Seek out Pariah, because damn that place is amazing. You know why.

>You look new, not much of a rind on you.
Nope. The town's bicycle is boring. There needs to be some fight in em. Like raping Snake lady. I like em bad.

In the first episode a guest on the train says that the first time he took his family with him and they went treasure seeking, enjoying the landscape. The second time he went alone and went full dark side.

I always wondered. How long is a cycle before they reset everything? A week?

I had a feeling that killed host is fixed and put in beginning of his story next morning.
Like, if you kill and rape Doloable instead picking up her can, next morning she wake up, go to town, and drop it again, until someone pick it and trigger her story.

Won't that ruin some narratives? Like say a host sees another host dead because someone else kills him. Then in the same narrative, the same host finds that killed other host?

>Doesn't look like anything to me.

I think securitybro said something about 2k guests in park. Pretty sure 90% of narratives would be dead, because, well, trigger-hosts will be killed by some trigger happy lol so randum drunkass.

I'm amazed there aren't more fistfights between guests.

There's a Romanworld, Futureworld, Medievalworld and Spaworld in the original and it's sequel.

>mfw I'm me