What character archetype do you think you personally would fill if you were placed in a fantasy world?

What character archetype do you think you personally would fill if you were placed in a fantasy world?

Personality wise, which do you think would suit you the most?

>does not have to be in pic related, obviously

as for me, probably a bard. I like the idea of just my words carrying enough weight to alter the world. Not to mention >fucking magic music bro

firstly in that post it really feels like the Monk and Paladin quotes should be swapped.

I feel like I'd end up going cleric, I'm an atheist in real life but in a world with obvious divine power at play I'd see upholding that authority as something akin to protecting the laws of reality in the real world.

>barbarian
>full plate

>cleric
>referring to their deity as "my God"

>paladin
>flawed grammar

Probably a corpse by the road with nothing of value on it. I'm a nerd with no survival skills or professions that would be of use in an environment without technology.

On the off chance I got lucky and discovered some new capability that let me not die like a sack of shit? Some sort of caster, probably a druid or a cleric.

Psionic, I guess. Other than that, Monk. Who /gains/ here?

I would probably fill an Alchemist/Artificer type role, I'm quite skilled with stem topics but i'm not very good at memorisation so the idea of all the utility and power of a wizard contained in neat bottled form and without any of the tedious memorisation and hand-movements that a wizard has to deal with definitely appeals to me.

If I could I'd of course use some kind of magic. I'm in poor health and not that strong, Even Veeky Forumsizens would rather become a spellsword if they were in the same chair.
I'd think I'd take some kind of Healing, Support, Summoning, Protection, or Environmental based mage class. Really just focus on what's important in my own little town. Healing the sick, using magic to help out the farmers. Summoning would likely be a dangerous profession, but I'd try anything to get a few imp servants to order around my house.

I have no sense of right or wrong, so wizard I guess

The burden guy who somehow has become attached to the party and manages to avoid death and serious injury by running like hell. Occasionally proved useful by taking care of mundane tasks.

Probably rogue.

>Night owl
>Asocial
>Loose morals and little respect for the law
>Lockpicking experience
>Not much presence (I often surprise people when getting their attention despite making no attempt to be unseen/heard)

Probably a fighter or paladin.
>Veeky Forums
>big guy (uuuu)
>friends look to me to make group decisions/bring people together
>people just tend to like me
>not very smart

>Mining in high sec in my Procurer
>3-month-old dude in an NPC corp in a Stabber warps into the belt and locks me
>Lock him back and pull out my drones, just in case, almost certain he won't actually be stupid enough to try it
>He warps out, I go back to mining
>He comes back and the process repeats, this time he actually goes through with it
>Doesn't even get through 5% of my shields before my drones and Concord demolish him
He logged off so I couldn't ask but I honestly wonder what was going through his head.

Random NPC Expert that ends up dead real quick. Being a PC takes a level of motivation and drive to just go out and do shit that I don't have.

You've got arms and legs? Labor.

Probably rogue.

I legit sneak up on people unintentionally because I guess i'm so fucking quiet when i'm moving.

Whenever i'm at some sort of store i'm always scoping things out and playing out in my head how I would rob such a place.

I have an avid interest in parkour, masks, and knives.

I'm definitely a night owl and enjoy talking walks in empty streets at night.

Provided I somehow gain PC like status and don't become a random villager

Dark Magic Fucker
The dude who uses magic to dick over others and increase his own power

An Allip.

Either a sorcerer or a cleric with chronically low CON, for reasons similar to

Wizard or Rogue. In either case I would purposely strive to have no sense of right or wrong.

I'm tonedeaf, so I'd make a skinny bard.
I've been dangerously underweight for most of my life, which lends itself poorly to both fighter and barbarian.
I am inquisitive, intellectual, and at times stunningly personable and persuasive. I can also be thicker than London fog, daft, indecisive, disconnected or utterly out of touch. I am decidedly atheist here, but a deity that makes itself apparent? Well, I could be quite taken by that.
Perhaps a fervent Paladin, or some other caster. I adore melee of the at-arms-length variety, and while I can be staggeringly clumsy, I am also at times deceptively deft, and I'm as little known for tiring either in body or in mind as I am known for feats of strength. I might just make a passable rogue or as well.

Probably a Wizard, since I'm pretty far in the STEM rabbit hole, and I don't mind rout memorization.
I'm also fairly Veeky Forums so maybe some kind of gish would be possible although low con