Ripple is now $50 million just because it can in theory compete with SWIFT

Ripple is now $50 million just because it can in theory compete with SWIFT.

Meanwhile ChainLink is actually working with Swift. Shit is about to get real my friends. We are the second leg in the race technically and still in first place.

DELET THIS

STOP SHILLING THIS
WE'RE NOT DONE ACCUMULATING
NONE OF US, NOT EVEN YOU
BUY MORE LINK
SAGE

2nd leg of 3. Meaning your waiting another 1yr at lest.

They also haven't released the results and already hinted at potential looking at other technologies.

Only a sucker who doesn't do their homework buys now.

This is the only right answer to this shitty thread.

>Ripple is now $50 million
U wot m8?

Yeah, good luck sticking with dead industries like Swift, while Ripple literally puts them out of work and reigns supreme. Linkies are so pathetic it's laughable.

> million

total newb detected

Where there is more information one link will be at least 2$

Link is high risk / ultimate high reward coin

>being this retarded

Link is in its early stages. They ain't mooning anytime soon.

Be honest with yourself. good tech but too early in the game.

Nice argument there, Pajeet. I get it, though. Sergey hurt you, just don't let it happen again.

>Nice argument there, Pajeet. I get it, though. Sergey hurt you, just don't let it happen again.

I love LINK but this is hands down the best FUD I've ever seen. Bravo to the creator

lul, Mexican retards just look like normal Mexicans except a bit more fetal alcohol syndromish.

50cents eoy

How do I buy?

How is LINK superior to Ripple?

Binance

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

My friends,

I feel the rumblin's of the great price singularity. I know haters think we gotta wait till 2019 or some shit, but they's wrong. Keep up the faith. Don't go chasin' some shit coin tail when we got the sure thing right here.

ALL IN REQ! 5x by SUNDAY! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE buy more LINK wiht your proffits REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So how many linkies do I need to make it bros? Are 100 enough? 1000?

kek

You guys are funny. There is 0 information to back this at all. Your all being played, sell and take your gains before you end up holding the bags like the previous group the day of SIBOS.

I have been following this project since September, no where close to being a .50c coin eoy or end of February 2018.