There are people on this board that voluntarily play as Space elves

>there are people on this board that voluntarily play as Space elves.

Holy shit what is wrong with you? Chaosfags aren't even that bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A5awzwQBSv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's bullshit and you know it. Chaosfags ARE the worst.

>>there are people on this board that voluntarily play as Space Marines.

Holy shit what is wrong with you? Chaosfags aren't even that bad.

I'd actually say dark eldar are the wort of the worst

Any Imperial>Ork>Eldar>tyranid>Chaos>>>coat hanger abortion>>>> dark eldar

I'd play deathwatch but black is fucking hard to highlight

>there are people who collecting and play Space manlets who worship to atheist

Someone hates fun

>People on this board play armies full of buff bald dudes (and only dudes, no girls allowed!)
>Who worship a Bigger dude in shiny armour.
>Who in turn worship a BIGGER dude in the shiniest armour.
>And they pretend they aren't closeted homosexuals.
Veeky Forums in a nutshell.

>not seeing your enemies flaws as a reflection of your own and acknowledging them with a sense of kinship as you both strive for similiar ideals.
Mon'keighs, when will they learn?

Sorry user, your post accidentally deleted the best one before Any Imperial.

Fortunately, I got your back.

Obvious bait. Nothing is worse than Imperiumfucks and ChaosFags. Not even BugFuckers are that bad.

I am a Chaosfag and I agree Chaosfags are the worst.

Elaborate. I'm curious about an insiders perspective.

>Small ass "empire" that exists only because anybody actually important could not give less of a fuck about them

If 40 year old Peter Pan can play faggy space elves, I don't see anything wrong with them.

Pan-O would you please stop shitting up everything

What are you fucking gay?

dark eldar players are actually the only people ive met who seem to be pretty cool and absolutely just love the hobby for the models and not the crunch

I have only met crunch players in the 40k general.

I love 40k but half our generals are so shit I only really like RPG

I've never met anyone whose primary army was eldar who wasn't a exarch of the douchebag path. tau're 50/50, chaos & de attract edgelords but they're not 100% fuckwit, guard, nids and marines are varied enough that I don't have a typical player i think of for them.
Ork players tend to be cheerfully shit at the game.

HURRRMANITY FUGG YES XDDDDDDDDD XDDDDDDDDD

Wrong thread, I think.

I know what I said, cuck

FALSE, BATTLE BROTHER

THOSE WHO ARE BORN A XENOS DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE IN THE MATTER. THEY WILL NEVER HAVE THE CHANCE TO BE MAN, AND THEREFORE CANNOT HELP BUT BE AN ABOMINATION IN THE EYES OF THE EMPEROR. WHILE HATRED AND DISGUST IS THE ONLY APPROPRIATE RESPONSE TO THE XENOS, IT IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER THAT THE XENOS DID NOT CHOOSE TO BE BORN INFERIOR.

THOSE WHO FOLLOW THE RUINOUS POWERS DO SO BY CASTING AWAY THEIR SOULS INTO OBLIVION AND THROWING IN THEIR LOT WITH THOSE WHO STAND AGAINST THE EMPEROR. THEY REJECT THE PROMISE OF MANKIND, AND REPLACE IT WITH FALSE BELIEFS AND WORSHIP OF DARK AND TERRIBLE GODS THAT WOULD REND THE GALAXY TO PIECES IF THEY WERE ABLE TO.

THE XENOS CANNOT HELP BUT BE XENOS, BUT THOSE WHO FOLLOW CHAOS DO SO OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL.

++Thought for the Day: Mercy robs the guilty of their salvation through punishment. To act without mercy is to save the soul.++

Because some of us want to have fun?

>40k is HFY

I want this meme to die Space Marines are mutant abominations

Thank you for posting this picture, as it shows the height comparison between a Knight and Wraithknight.

Now I know my plan to make a Wraithknight into a corrupted Slaaneshi Daemon Knight will be legally sized

Where do us motley performers fit in, mon'keigh?

>Pihrouettes for no reason and bows

>corrupted Slaaneshi Daemon Knight
Please post results in WIP

The top of imperial knights back reaches the wraithknight's chest fyi bro

>Slaaneshi Daemon Knight

That's honestly fine. I was planning on having it be crouching slightly on reticulated legs if that's possible.

I have not started construction on it yet - I still need the actual Wraithknight to get started, and I'm practicing sculpting/modeling on my 40+ standard Chaos Marines before I start, because I want this thing to be good.

Oh fuck off salty Dawn furries.

>half

howitfeelstochew5gum.jpg

Taufags, the only people worse than chaosfags

Because riptide raped your "oh dude, I bought shitton of tactical marines and raptors, such fluffy Night Lords, look how cool I am"-army?

I play Praetorian Guard, My firing lines will take down most stuff, and if they don't, my tanks will.

I also play Black Templars, but my army is still a WIP

>My firing lines
You mean your Knights.

He already said coat hanger abortion user.

Some people who play a game actually focus on playing the game and its rules? *gasp* what monsters!

Whoa now. Let's not get too hasty with the judgements. We are the only ones amongst the lunatics of this rotting galaxy who live with true freedom.

Does that freedom include barbed anal insertions more often than not? Maybe. But that's beside the point.

I don't take knights.

You know, if the DEldar had killed Vect I would agree with you, but as it stands you guys are just as much slaves to their empire as everybody else. Now the bugs? THEY have true freedom

>he plays infantry IG

>ignoring where i said tanks
>not having one fluffy army and one crunchy

>there are people here that hate tau because they themselves are as xenophobic as their favorite 40k faction

HMMMMMM

>>ignoring where i said tanks
Good luck, I am behingpd 7 Wraithknights and Revenant titan.
>fluffy army
youtu.be/A5awzwQBSv0

I just don't like the design

You can't, that's too many points for this match.

I have a Catachan army with 8 sentinels

>liking Xenos

Come on. No one's unironicly plays as Xenos

I'm sorry, Mon'keigh. I just wanted to fight Chaos. Please don't hurt me, my soul is fragile and I'll behave.

Well I can without total, there is formation for Wraithknights army.

I just like playing my Victorian english boys, please I'm fragile

Just starting space elves, got bored with wolves. I just like having meltas in my army that don't require 8/10 guys in the unit to have weapons that can't hurt the tank the meltas are shooting at. And space clowns. And the idea that Lugganath just wants to find a big enough portal to literally float their planet out of reality since this reality went to shit.

>RPGs
Humans > All

>TT Minis
Whatever fits my style
My armies are all Xenos - DE, Necrons and Tau

Don't forget that Shadowsun left and made his own Tau empire with blackjack and hookers, and they didn't even fucking notice for how long?

>Shadowsun left

She couldn't deny her feelings for Kitten

they better have buzz saws

same could be said for space manlets surviving just because the space elves were preoccupied fighting amongst themselves and the space dominatrix

Yes, I like Eldar are a lot. I think the Xenos factions are very interesting and have appealing aesthetics.

I just wish Veeky Forums didn't devote half of its energy to bashing any faction which isn't the Imperium.

(Oh, and I wish Death Masque hadn't happened)

Soon many of us will wish the same.

>(Oh, and I wish Death Masque hadn't happened)

Eldrad has failed.

*click-click*

It's time for the true Savoir Messiah to act. He will stop the Rhana Dandra or die in the attempt.

As a Dark Eldar player I can confirm. I play 40K because I like the lore, roleplaying and models. I'd rather play with fluffy lists I enjoy and lose a lot than become a WAACfag and use stuff that'll ensure I win for the sake of it.

I also play regular Eldar but do the same with them, and Chaos too.

Seconded here , i've splayed GK,DA, Ig and dabbled in TAU. Dark eldar is my main army (no allies but considering corsairs as it seems fluffy and the "mostly FW stuff "means i can take it pretty slow) because i like the palystyle and the fluff in general.

My subordinate army is a Chaos deamons army which is the closest i get to roleplaying, as i get to roll rewards, psychic powers, and warp storm. It reminds me a lot of when i used to DM.

Both armies are, win or lose (though i prefer the former) fun to play, and i rarely feel like i wasted my time.

Are'nt they all subordinated to the hivemind? I'm out of touch with the tyranid fluff tho'

I main nids but have a 1500 DE force, gotta say theyre just fun as fuck to play, ive just gone for fun/ cool models and try to make them work. They actually make you think before you move or do anything, hate these wraithknight spamming Eldar players though

Not so much, they don't have their own thoughts, they all ARE the hivemind. Its a gestalt collection of all the tyranids, one mind over 10000000000000 nids. Like cells inside a giant tyranid body

This is so true

I wish 40k could be enjoyed as a competitive game because I am naturally very competitive-minded with any game I play but 40k just really doesn't have it in it at all. Way too much variance, too little balance, stale meta, awkward update routine, I'm sure you all know the problems.

What it does have is wonderful fucking lore and room to make your army your own through backstory and conversions. Feels like the antithesis to wamahordes in that respect.

Veeky Forums - Totally Gay

>There are people that actually play Imperials
>Space Marines even!

It's like having your favourite colour be beige or listening to Coldplay.

Are you still here?

This hobby isn't about having fun. Clearly it's about spending loads of money and complaining when someone dares to have a different army.

He's gonna get offed by a Guardsman taking pot shots. Just watch. Eldar can't have anythijg nice happen to them any more.

maybe