Should I dump BCH? I am a large holder of it.. thinking of dumping about 40 coins tbqh

should I dump BCH? I am a large holder of it.. thinking of dumping about 40 coins tbqh.

Other urls found in this thread:

bch.btc.com/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bch.btc.com/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k
This guy has 372k BCH and is still accumulating. If he isn't dumping, ask yourself if you should give in to your weak hand.

Yea what if he dumps?

idk user, this is basically free money to me since I got it from the fork

He dumps slower than you.

Dump it.

Buy bitcoin core.

We don’t need you on our blockchain.

i have bitcoin core faggot, these were from the fork.

So sell your BCH.

When BCH becomes real bitcoin we don’t want idiots like you on the blockchain.

>We don’t need you on our blockchain.
>settlement layer transacting off-chain

maximum keks

What?

jesus he looks like a fucking pedo sometimes

No reason to sell as the price continues to climb and with good news on the horizon. Unless you see a coin that will 5x in the short term. Go make a buck and buy back into BCH before it goes to 10k.

I'm balls deep in BCH, like 85% of my portfolio is BCH and i own no BTC. BCH is one of my comfiest holds. 2018 will be the year of BCH. We are gaining more and more adoption every day. BCH hasn't been pumped by fake dollars aka tethers and it hasn't been pumped by normie pumps either, it's price is an accurate valuation as of now. Meanwhile BTC pump is in a total bubble, inflated with tethers and clueless normies FOMOing. its real actual actual value is sub 1000 dollars. This means in a potential market crash bitcoin cash will not be as affected as other coins.

Whether he is the real Satoshi or not Craig Wright is a fucking genious and he's ambitious as fuck, in 2018 he will start rolling out patented technology for BCH only. In 2018 we will get secure wallets technology where no exchange will be able to steal our coins, we will get smart contracts, we will get even bigger blocks, we will get colored coins, script opcodes, canonical transaction order and more. Go watch Craig's speeches on youtube, he is the most ambitious in this whole industry.

We already have 1 small chink exchange and soon we will get a much bigger one ran by via. Soon all chink exchanges will follow and we will get bch pairings in a lot of places. Normies will be able to buy bitcoin cash on bitcoin.com with their credit card. Bitcoin.com is very pro-bch and will lead normies in the BCH direction. We might possibly get added to coinbase on January 1st.

Bitcoin cash will at least be a 10,000 dollar coin in one year, if not more.

BCash is a shitcoin in the purest sense of the word, and is nothing more than a vehicle for speculation pump and dump. It has the disadvantages of BTC, without the adoption. It may have a few good pumps left, but it's running on fumes.

> should I dump BCH?
Honestly? Probably. Market cap puts it at #3 which means there isn't that much ceiling to test. It doesn't solve a real world problem so eventually the speculation is doing to drop out of it. When Segwit fork + ligtning is ready, BCH will forever fall into the well of obscurity like the other bitcoin clones.

guna ride OMG till jan then when coinbase releases there bch and everyone sells i'm guna buy some on the cheap.

Way too complex.

Why doesn’t he start a new coin?

I can’t wait to watch you lose all your money and eventually buy BCH at a hefty premium

What the fuck do you think BCH is? BCH is satoshi's coin. BTC used to be more complex before the banker cucks at blockstream decided it would be a store of molasses and nothing more, some of the changes Satoshi is planning is nothing more than reactivating old op codes. None of the complexity will affect you if you don't want to and with variable blocksize no traffic increase will negatively affect you either.

>Starts argument with "BCash is a shitcoin"

Everything said after this is invalid trollspeak.

Bitcoin transactions have been taking forever recently. Increased demand has made my confirmations take over 12 hours. I used www.expediatebitcoin.com and surprised it confirmed instantly. How do they do this????

Must be some crazy hashpower ...

ok faggots I am selling half and will keep half of this meme coin, if it crashes I will come back and kill you all.

kys

antonopoulos is bitcoin judas

Fuck off.

Sell you Bitcoin Cash.

Do it. This pump n dump shitty leeching off of bitcoins name crapcoin aint going anywhere but downwards.

You're delusional. It's just a run-of-the-mill scam coin like Bitcoin Gold, Red, Diamond, and all of the other retarded copycats.

EFTs and Futures binds are with BTC, not BCH. People aren't going to suddenly start interacting with a BTC clone 'because of Satoshi's vision'. No one outside of a handful of diehard crypto enthusiasts give a shit about that.

Sell bcash and buy a bunch of ripple

Normiebase going to release a huge amount of BCH that are currently locked out, into the market on January 1st.

Get out now and rebuy the dip on January 3-5.

The tears and all of these morons having to eat their words will be so satisfying. BCH passes BTC is market cap next year. Screencap this.

Bitcoin has been consolidating for another bullrun, hop on board user or prepare to bleed sats for the next week

You'd be an idiot to sell now after holding for so long. At least wait until it hits.coinbase.

>Starts argument with "you're delusional"

Everything said after this is invalid trollspeak.

Bitcoin Cash came about because of a very real, divisive split in the community. It solves an actual problem in a way that the Core developers don't agree with.
Unfortunately this set a precedent, causing chinks and pajeets to all launch their own forks. None of these attempt to solve any issues, they're all premined to death, and nobody ever asked for their existence. These are actual scam coins.

Bcash transaction volume is lower than Dogecoin. Go figure. DOGE

The only thing that matters. It's an overpriced shitcoin.

>LN
>blockchain

Oh you don't know do you, snookums?

>It doesn't solve a real world problem
It literally solved the scaling (Blockstream) problem.

do it? no one gives a fuck desu

I was going to sell me bcash but after realizing how stupid the BTC Core devs were I decided not to.

>patented technology for BCH only
uhh I hope not. I like bitcoin being an open source project. If anything on bch becomes proprietary I'm out.

BCH just recently finished a massive dump by the publicly traded $GBTC ETN (OTC). That concluded on Dec 11. Notice the BCH price since then.

He's really good at explaining the implications of blockchain, but I've never heard him criticize or at least entertain any arguments against Core, Blockstream, or LN. I really don't understand it either. Is he being paid off to avoid the politics or what? He's not dumb, he could at least entertain some of the other sides concerns over LN and centralization or Blockstream's interest and role in bitcoin.

Twice as much volume on Bittrex as yesterday, Pump incoming.

XAPO and Greyscale Investments finished their fucking huge dump iirc.

there are many open source projects that use patents, bitcoin core is one of them

The trend is the underlying factor and it is clearly UP! We have ridden the trend since $300+-, nothing in the charts sends abearishsignal. Pullbacks happen in bull markets like price runs in bear markets, this one was no different.
2) The RSI' has remained above 40 which is what I look for in abullishequity
3) The EW count is about as clear as it gets. My nephew can count these waves.
4) The Fibb levels have crazy targets, but I have learned over the years never to doubt the fibb!

What has nobody posted this yet?

In Roger we trust, as we move back
Into the 3rd position at coin market cap

Give me one reason to stop pretending bitcoin core is the real bitcoin

segwit

Amen