Open at 4 exchanges tomorrow 15th

Who else sitting comfy before tomorrow moon mission?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Kris_HK/status/941307727912976384
twitter.com/monaco_card/status/941231555984310273
twitter.com/monaco_card
cryptocalendar.pro/event/586
tenx.tech/roadmap.html
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monaco/#markets
drive.google.com/file/d/1gAyHb2U_1qbGzppSAW5L75NKLs-OpXUs/view
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

which exchanges? or a link please? also what time?

binance has more volume then those 4 combined

twitter.com/Kris_HK/status/941307727912976384

Also, twitter.com/monaco_card/status/941231555984310273

One is Korean. Monaco has visa cards. Koreans like shit like that. Plus they have more news coming in the next few days.
twitter.com/monaco_card
cryptocalendar.pro/event/586

Not putting a cent in this shit coin again after the pump and dump shit Veeky Forums pulled last night, lost 10% of my stack

That wasn't pump and dump that was a bcash bull run. Everything dumped.

Sold it 5 mins before the news. At 30% profit. Also, bought the dip again, the dump, appears to be Bittrex dumping fees right at that time, hence many red candles at the same time for many alts.

Nah, ill stick to my TenX Pay which actually has a working product, been using the card for months

Doubt it, it happened EXACTLTY when monaco announced the new exchanges

Visa cards? monaco has no working card, idiot

Nah, i bought into the meme.
The SECOND they released what exchanges they were going to MCO lost 33%.

best decision

They had more news on the 15th. But after the fiasco of -33% they released it early to try and save face lol

see
also a possibility. It did happen right around the Bcash bull run though and most if not all alts dumped at the same time yes.

There is some twat on the reddit page FUDing this with a brand new account so I wouldn't be surprised if we see them (pajeets, its probably more than one person FUDing, I didn't really look) on here too.

thats a very good idea, next weeks will be interesting:)

hold! GDAX will come the next weeks :) and binance also, but thats just my guess

Yawn. OK, pajeets. FUD harder. I am holding and maybe some Veeky Forums will buy some and profit too. Up to them. You lot though, can fuck off with your stupid, unfounded FUD.
Anybody interested can reat the stuff in the links above and look at the main website, it is all there if anybody wants to look past this FUD from pajeets and cry babies who couldn't cope with a 33% dip earlier which it will recover from and then some. Go cry to mommy faggots.

Regards big dump explanation saw that on MCO subreddit, one dude mentioned this as a possibility.
Anyhow, probably will keep til mid next week depending what news they have.

and new cryptocurrencies THIS year! will be a nice pump

tenx.tech/roadmap.html

you bought @ 125 didnt you?

scam coin do not buy

it dropped 20% during an announcement last night

Been holding since august, TenX is the one that will win in the long run

WTF you on about? It is on binance?
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monaco/#markets
People are just pissy because the Korean exchange wasn't Coinone but boohoo.

i mean PAY from TenX, not your shitcoin, lol

i dont get why you still hold MCO.. where do you think this coin will go? its already on 18$ or so..

No, I am being a cock and rude to potential serious investors to make them think its shit so I can accumulate more once my funds hit the exchange. If you must know.

Yawn. It is only a side investment. barely 2.5% of my PF. I am just bored waiting for other stuff to happen :P

man, you are Yawning alot.. holding a shitcoin that lied about a visa partnership seems to be tiring

Dude that was in fucking June or something they had all that shit go down. What are you, a dinosaur. Shit moves fast in crypto, blink and you miss it. Step your FUD game up son!

coinnest, it's Korean, and people there are 15-20xing new listings all the time.

unless you hold 1k MCO, its pointless to hold, this coin will not rise much higher in price

move on and buy PAY at comfy $2.30 :)

That's the plan for the next week after MCO rocket launch.

>15-20xing
yeah ofc, MCO to 250-350$

lol

>drive.google.com/file/d/1gAyHb2U_1qbGzppSAW5L75NKLs-OpXUs/view

No thanks. I have my coins. No idea why less than 1k MCO would be worthless to hold. You make a % on your investment anyway so whatever and who said I don't? I can see this going big soon, if not then i will sell and move on in 2 weeks which is the timescale I have put aside for this investment. I always do that and stick to it unless it utterly crashes. I don't even look at exchanges unless I am buying or selling which I do maybe once a week. The rest of the time I live my life and shitpost and troll you normies on here :P

what are you trying to tell me? :)

This is tron, can you guess by looking at the chart when it was listed on coinnest?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/

This shit needs to hurry so I can dump my bags and buy XLM before it’s does a XRP

Have a read, should get an idea about the type/scale of upcoming news.

this coin costs 1.9 cent..

thanks, but i would never buy that coin :)

Yes, that's correct.

No worries, just letting you know, I'm about a healthy discussion and FOMO once I see it being realistic.

Bought in at the hype, bought more at the dip.
Coinnest opens in 1 hour and 15mins. Coinest is a gook exchange where the chinks trade, modest amount of money there.

So probably their plan is first to provide better availability to buy-in before the news. 4 new exchanges, and a few days later - news. Sounds good to me