>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

>I thought it'd be a little weird if they couldn't be imported as items so I created the item import option with the caveat to not be able to turn human to mesh with the standard companion limit.

You could put in an option to import them as full companions with the catch that from there on out, they will always be subject to companion limits.

That would be nice. They count as an item & a companion considering they're sentient. That way you can't skirt the companion limit by importing them as items, then have them switch to human form via Soul Eater's demon weapons.

Depends on how you deal with the wish spell, there are a few different possible ways to do it but in general the answer would probably be no.

Though you can straight up make dragons with the right magic item creation feat.

In that case wouldn't it be better to just say that they're straight-up companions, though?

Maybe a good option would be to just say that they're both a companion AND an item and that you can import them as either or both but they still take up a companion slot.

>further limiting companion slots
Oh, great.

Eeh. Please don't enforce that. I have no desire to make the swordfus full time companions. I might use their human forms from time to time, sure, but mainly I'm interested in an intelligent weapon and I really don't think that should take up a companion slot.

So would it about right to say that level 10 in Hero BBS is pretty close to level 100 in Overlord (the Series)?

For all the wanking of Overlord what we're told makes level 10s look a whole hell of alot stronger than Overlord's level 100

A level 10 in BBS is probably more powerful than a 100 in Overlord. Of course, if I remember right, levels stop at 10 but there are power differences among level 10s in BBS. Still, I still think that 10s in BBS trump 100s in Overlord.

Not a fan. Companion slots are at a premium.

>I might use their human forms from time to time, sure

Level 100s in Overlord are so powerful the plebs see them as gods, Level 10s in BBS are enough to make actual gods shake in abject terror.

This is why Sky Garden's Magician is....well time to redo my build to damn harem heroes, all swords save yandachi, and magician class. I was given swords as a magician. As a joke.

Oh wow. Okay then. Huh.

I look forward to pole dancing with my Tsundachi spear.

Source?

Is Student in BBS immortal?

Heavy Object, a show about soldiers who hunt mecha (non-humanoid ones, though, the most common shape is spherical) with infantry tactics and traps. Pretty good, though it has its flaws.

So is it going to take like 5000 years to learn that spatial magic as a Warrior?

Screw Attack [400sp] – Named so for the acrobatic spin normally use with this upgrade, the armor discharges a large amount of energy from its core in a controlled burst, creating a rotating burst of power around the user. The field lasts only a few seconds at a time, but can be used again at will, and is strong enough to smash through solid underground rock as easily as wet paper, and often being the last thing an unarmored enemy will come into contact with. This variant also doesn’t require the jump – you may activate the Attack at your leisure, though only things you’re in touch contact with will be affected by it. Do note that the ability doesn’t provide extra locomotion on its own – Movement modules will be needed to use the jump ability at longer ranges.

>Screw Attack

Yeah. One of the level 10 is named Godslayer.

He literally goes around the multiverse curbstomping asshole gods. That's what he does.

That's way too much. And that's assuming that you have literally no learning, enhanced memory, or boosted intelligence perks.

Oh, well it says it would take close to a 1000 years to get to that level even if you're a magician, right?

>In that case wouldn't it be better to just say that they're straight-up companions, though?

That’s what I meant.

You can keep them as weapons, or you can make them companions, but you can’t go back once you do.

No. I think Sage is high level 8-ish to low level 9. preemptive >power levels It takes about 200 years to reach that level. It takes about a 1,000 years to reach level 10, a level that makes Sage look like a chump in comparison.

But I like them being able to import as both and keep their human form. That's an important part of what they are. I can't just say "no they can't turn into humans anymore because reasons."

Nice. Can we get the Shine Spark, too? Everyone loves Shine Spark.

I think user means having it so that importing them as a companion would make them take up a slot from that point forward.

>But I like them being able to import as both and keep their human form. That's an important part of what they are.
I agree. It also makes sense give the source material. I can't remember the chapter, but the one with the hero with the intelligent weapon that swaps back and forth between weapon and human form all the time.

Keep it as is.

I wonder if you could use Iterative Improvement from Worm on the swords?

>Tsundachi possesses the condition of counting as either an item or a companiondue to its abilities. If imported as an item it will possess all of its abilities but will not be able to assume human form. If imported as a companion it will have the ability to switch between its human and weapon form.

…Alternately, you could put what I was asking for without my noticing it.

Though:
>Tsundachi possesses the condition of counting as either an item or a companiondue to its abilities.
>companiondue

Need a space there.

Can you import a weapon more than once? Say, once into Himedachi and once more into Frostflame? What would happen if you imported Kuudachi and Himedachi as Frostflame's components and merged them?

One last time before I put it up on the drive. Anyone got anything that they feel needs greater explanation?

>Need a space there.

No. That's ridiculous. You're ridiculous.

How fast is Adjordan?

Also, what about its touch causes death? Could an immunity to supernatural death efffects prevent it?

Okay, what about buying a sentient version of a weapon ans then buying it again as a normal weapon?

Does the merged form of Frostflame still count as a single item import?

Also, you''re not gonna stop me. How would they react if they were merged into Frostflame?I'll Armsfusion their components if I have to.

Is incest wincest?

>All these sword-waifu rules
Bah. Too complicated. I'm just going to stick to my original plan of being a wizard and wizarding everything to death.

But why.

I'll have no part in the bullying and sexual harassment of innocent weapons.

>Camaraderie (600, Discount Active Hero): When it comes to working with people you're one of the best there is. This greatly boosts your charisma and allows you to easily interact and speak with other people, capturing the hearts and minds of those you meet. But more than this it allows you to easily create strong bonds with others and cultivate those bonds, allowing for you and your companions to practically read each other's minds on the battlefield. Your teamwork is completely subconscious and virtually flawless, enabling you to easily fight alongside others regardless of any differences between your respective powers. You fight as one entity, a unit stronger than its parts. In addition, outside of combat you'll find yourself rising up in strength and skill much faster when you train or spar alongside friends or companions. You will easily pick up their abilities and they'll quickly pick up any skills you decide to teach them if they have the ability to learn it themselves.

Can you acquire supernatural abilities or perks by sparring with companions?

FAST. She's the speedster of the Yozi, her charmset is full of speed-enhancing charms. Fortunately, she disdains ranged attacks and (since charms are a reflection of a Yozi's personality) can therefore only attack in melee. Kind of sucks for Infernals investing in her charms, though, her speed charms deactivate if you use ranged attacks from outside of point blank.

As for why she's deadly, it's not a death effect. None of the Yozis deal directly with death magic, they're all terrified of it. Adorjan's touch is deadly because she's a scything windstorm made of murder. Contact with her abrades away at both your body and soul. You'd be better off with elemental immunity to wind than immunity to death effects.

The answer is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Unless they're something you could learn through training and instruction.

>The answer is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Worthless it is, then.

Soooo worthless.

Has the introduction of multiple 400 CP discounts and a drawback with a reward, with a prerequisite only they can afford, made drop-in TOO good?

Aside from the Juju import option, what other item imports make your items impossible to be used by others?

If imported do they lose the ability to turn human permanently or just for that jump?

Sorry if this has been asked or explained before but I might have missed it.

Take my perk and like it you whore.

Okay.

>Does the merged form of Frostflame still count as a single item import?

Pretty Boy Must Die, could we get an option to be manly instead of pretty? Like instead of just looking Bishōnen we can choose to look like we stepped out an action movie. Y'know, square jaw, strong and defined cheeks, hollywood body builder body.

Can the dere swords be dual weapons (ones wielded as a pair) or ranged weapons or do they have to be singular melee weapons?

>But why.
What my swordfus and I do in the battlefield is none of your business.

But really, can we do that?

>I'll have no part in the bullying and sexual harassment of innocent weapons.

Not completely sure if this counts or not, but there's something I started to wonder. Would Mercury be a valid parent for a god-blooded?

It's mostly the idea of a jumper being the kid of the Maiden of Journey's seemed amusing, and then I got curious if it would be valid or not.

Slavania can't access 4chins at the present so asking for them. Regarding swords in BBS for imports, can the imported weapon be dual weapons and is it restricted to only melee weapons?

This is a blue board dude. Take that to /d/.

Zoom Zoom Murderbudha is FAST, basically at least half of her Charms are speed multipliers and such.

She's dangerous because she's a conceptual windstorm that erodes all things she touches. Death effects, from what I understand of Exalted, didn't exist before the Exalted made them so they could induce death into deathless beings, which led to the Neverborn.

>Pic
Cool Beans. Here's a question, how would you, as your Jumper, stop a full genocide run Frisk?

Well as I've noted, and need to update, thanks to you because I forgot again! You have Inheritance 4 is you are a Child of the Mighty.

>Paying 600 cp for something that I can already get just by looking and not being an idiot

You wish.

I will take my sword-waifus and leave.

>Cool Beans. Here's a question, how would you, as your Jumper, stop a full genocide run Frisk?

With the power of lewds

So, from what I understand of Exalted, she's probably conceptually fast. Is that true? Or is it something more quantifiable like mach 1000?

Ah yes, the Murdercock. Mankind's greatest weapon against the Gems.

>>for something that I can already get just by looking and not being an idiot
>posts a pic of Gilgamesh

No, their ability to transform is on a per-jump basis. So you can import them as an item or companion at your discretion whenever you do a jump. It just means that they can't turn into a human if they're an item but they can change between forms if they're a companion.

I see what you're trying to do. I approve.

No. You're pretty. Oh so pretty.

Fine. But only one of each. Let's not make this weird.

They've gotta be melee son! And no dual bullcrap! You gonna be a little bitch and shoot from the back? Get in there! Be a man!

>You have Inheritance 4 is you are a Child of the Mighty.

What does Inheritance 4 mean anyway?

Does feel like Drop-In's getting legitimately all of the love right now.

>Fine. But only one of each. Let's not make this weird.
Oh, this going to be fun.

Gilgamesh is only an idiot in /stay night, and even then not in all the routes.

Speaking of Gilgamesh, how would the Swords take being shoved into the Gate of Babylon and used as proyectiles?

>full genocide run Frisk
There really is only one option at that point, Rip Chara's soul out of Frisk's body and use it as a power source to resurrect the fallen monsters.

On that note, what would be the best way to handle the Gaster Capstone Drawback? Hacking ability? Soul binding powers? A hunt through alternate dimensions with a portal gun for shards of the being?

I /need/ more points for my Undertale build, but if it's a suicide run, I'll have to scale things back.

I don't actually recall what her top speed is. I know that there is a "always just slightly faster than what you're chasing" charm, but I can't remember whether it's an Adorjan charm or an Infernal Monster Style martial arts charm. Let me look through the books.

Huh so the Tsundachi has gone from "It's completely in love with you and will never betray you" to a lot of weird stuff about having to win the sword over or loving the sword back or something.

Not much point keeping it in my build. Mostly just wanted my superweapon to be more loyal.

>Oh so pretty
Do we also feel pretty and witty and bright? Would you even go as far as to say we should pity any user that isn't us today?

Never underestimate power of waifus.

I realize who I'm talking to when I say this, but waifus shouldn't fuck with a jump's balance broheim.

Probably the best idea is to enlist the help of Sans and Frisk. Sans because of his knowledge and possible relation to Gaster, and Frisk for their DETERMINATION and ability to befriend anyone. Aside from that, Gaster is whole enough to have a physical form and consciousness, so you're going to want to find a way to reach him and confront him. This won't be easy considering he technically doesn't exist. Finding pieces of him might help locate him however, as well as maybe help you convince him to stop trying to delete you.

>I realize who I'm talking to when I say this

Then you'll know he won't comprehend.

Thanks for the reply, I'll pass it along to them.

Jump 3 Hero Cooperation BBS
Origin: Drop In
Starting World: Sky Garden
Drawbacks (600)- Senior Citizen, The Ride Never Ends, This Is Why Earth Prime's Jumper Is, Obsession
Perks
Exchange BBS- [New Thread!] [I have lost control of my life.]
Pretty Boys Should Die (100)- So sexy it hurts.
Damn Harem Heroes (300)- It's like a comedy of errors...
Magnetic Destiny (600)- ...as directed by Micheal Bay.

Gear (1600)
Tsun,Kuu,Dan,Hime,Kamidachis.

Monpoly went well. Great detective was me falling flat on my face for a decade. Now this? This is an ah my goddess length train wreck of a love comedy. I'm a magician and yet I was given swords as my cheat, which inflict more harm on me (mentally, sometimes physical) than the enemy does. Not to mention going into a town results in someone flaring up, sometimes literal and sometimes figuratively. Not to mention I have a murder stalker, who gets stronger the more I put them down. At this rate the demon lord is very much becoming an optional side quest in comparison to everything else. Dandachi is my heart's oasis by now, everything else is bickering and fire between Tsun, Kuu, and Hime. Meanwhile Kamicalibur (don't ask, I shouldn;t have mentioned excalibur around her...) is between self important monologues from high places and practicing Kami-O Cast Off. At least when I got pulled to another world I got rid of that OH GOD SHE'S HERE AGAIN.

Hero's Laifu Status: Ruined.

Okay, I skimmed the books real quick and she doesn't have a conceptual chasing charm. So she probably has just an enormous but finite speed. That said, the charms in the books are just meant to be a representative sample, with the actual Yozi charmsets being much larger. So there's no guarantee that she doesn't have a "Faster Than You Shintai" charm tucked away somewhere. However, such a charm would still follow the rules for roll-offs when charms conflict if you used your own magic to outrun her, so it wouldn't be an absolute conceptual effect.

Are there any Yozi worth letting out? I'm thinking of taking Return of the Infernal Jumper drawback. Also, is there anything metaphysical in the way? Assuming it was powerful enough for such large objects, could I just use one of those teleportation perks that can drag along others to take the one I want and leave?

Let's be real here. There's a ton of perks that you could buy. But if you want to blow your load on a sword harem then I'd say that's balance. Because really, how many sword waifus do you actually need before they become redundant? The truth or a trick question? You decide.

Tsundachi would get really angry. Kuudachi would dutifully be an arrow. Dandachi would feel useless because she can only heal. Himedachi would complain nonstop about being treated that way. Kamidachi would not come out.

Yeah, I've always been under the impression that it was the various Lord Souls that made the original Hollow beings into the races. Gods are only Gods because they have a piece of Gwyn's soul, however small, within them, same a we all know that humans are only human because of the Dark Soul. Presumably, the people of Izalith had part of the Witch's soul, and we know that the demons are powered by the Chaos Flame. Finally, it's told to us directly that skeletons are powered by part of Nito's soul, and I'd presume the same for his Grave Wardens.

So, um. Had a bit of RL excitement there. While I was typing up the Metroid jump.

I am not a superstitious individual, so I'm going to pass this up as a coincidence and get back to work.

Energy Transfer Module [400sp] – A valuable prize and necessary asset of the Luminoth, the effects of this module are twofold. Originally having the ability to render the user Ing possession useless by virtue of constantly generating light, the Module grants the armor and its wearer completely immunity to supernatural possession or attempts to ‘corrupt’ its technology through similar means. In addition, the armor can now freely store a large amount of energy within itself, the Module originally being designed to steal back the planetary energy sustaining several parts of Aether. This energy can either be transferred to a different source you can connect the armor to, or it can be ‘spent’ to temporarily supercharge individual armor components.

That said, while you can contain a large amount of energy, your armor can’t necessarily handle using that much on its own...trying to fire a planet’s worth of energy through your tiny Arm Cannon is more likely to make you explode and die than actually create a practical weapon. If you truly must use such an abundant source of energy, do use caution – as a mercy, your armor’s on-board system will warn you when you’re about to use more than your hardware can handle. Only one type of energy can be contained at a time.

You can do it, Heavens.
Your sacrifice will not be in vain!

Yeah they don't seem like waifus anymore, do they? I wonder if fatty is behind that.

That was basically my plan so far. Sans would have the details I'd need to fill in the blanks. While I do have my own "befriend anyone" perks, having a second set along wouldn't hurt. Besides, the points are going to pay for Frisk's Companioning anyways.

I'm considering using the magic and knowledge gained in Forgotten Realms as a Binder, which funny enough, /specializes/ in contacting beings trapped between life and death and extracting favors from them. I also tapped into Shadow Magic while I was there and learned some pretty juicy secrets about the space between worlds.

I've also got a full blown Necromancer on tap.

I guess that will be enough? Unless I missed something vital? Wouldn't be the first time.

Isidoros just wants to party, give him someplace he can do that without accidentally squishing people and he's alright. Similarly, his husbando Szoreny isn't too malevolent. Qaf just want to meditate, and Elloge just wants to write her fanfic, so they're probably safe, too.

As for metaphysical barriers, there are lots of them. Lots of poorly-defined ones so that the GM can put in whatever barriers to the Yozi escaping that they want. So I can't really specify what they are, sorry. However, just teleporting the Yozi out of there definitely wouldn't work. They've got teleportation, they tried that already.

>Had a bit of RL excitement there.
?

>I am not a superstitious individual, so I'm going to pass this up as a coincidence
?!

No.

>Because really, how many sword waifus do you actually need before they become redundant?
Is this an official statement from the jumpmaker that buying additional swords leads to swiftly diminishing returns in terms of combat effectiveness per CP spent?

Because I'm fine with that as a way to make up for drop-in getting more discounts than other origins.

That would be stupid. You just need to come to terms with the fact that it's basically just multiple discounts on basically the same thing, and not something worth getting worked up over.

Nice. I like energy absorption. I'm probably going to use this on mundane energy, though, not mystical stuff. I've got a super-mecha project that would benefit from giving it that technology. Time to reverse-engineer.

>give him someplace he can do that without accidentally squishing people and he's alright

Isn't Creation literally surrounded infinitely by formless void?

Btw. Is there a "default" weapon shape for each? Or is it completely up to us what melee weapon they take form of?

It's also full of beings that hate Primordials for creating Creation.

>not understanding that half the fun is chasing a dere
Plebs pls go!

>Tsundachi would get really angry. Kuudachi would dutifully be an arrow. Dandachi would feel useless because she can only heal. Himedachi would complain nonstop about being treated that way. Kamidachi would not come out.

It can either come out or else I'm gonna have to exploit its abilities in other ways...

They're not deres if they don't act that way from the start.

It's a measure of how strong your x-Blood is.

Inheritance is calculated via [(Essence of Divine Patron) + (Essence of Mortal) / 2]. This means that an Essence 1 mortal woman + an Essence 9 Demon would give birth to a [(1+9)/2] Inheritance 5 Demon-Blooded. Likewise, an Essence 6 God/Demon/Etc. + an Essence 2 Mortal would together spawn [(6+2)/2] Inheritance 4 God/Demon/etc.-Blooded.

Its also a measure of how much you are getting out of it, so maybe you could have done it with Little Beam, the Unconcerned Sun's 'Son'.

Huh.

She has a speed I just don't know what it is.

Frisk and the Player are the cause of Chara's fall in canon, Yoro.

For Gaster Webmage and Kung Fury Hacker perklines were what I went with to make it a 25% chance of success the time I went in.

Yeah, but everything there is too weak. The infinite unreality of the Wyld shatters under his absolute density. It's boring for him if the rampage is trivial. Sure, all things break under the weight of the Black Boar That Twists The Stars, but he can tell how strong they should have been for a non-infinitely massive creature.

So, do they have eyes?

Do you think combining the following with Lost Odyssey's magic internalizing perk and giving it to one using Sacrificial Bestowment would work?

>-(500CP) - “Small Doll”: “In the legendary old city of Irithyll situated in the Boreal Valley, Pontiff Sulyvahn gave this doll to valued subjects, so that they might use it to cross the barrier when they return home. Listen carefully, and you can hear it say, ‘Wherever you go, the moon still sets in Irithyll. Wherever you may be, Irithyll is your home.’” This is a small silverwork doll depicting a young squire, and it’s also a powerful key while on your person that bestows special privileges. As long as you have it on you, you may pass through fortification type barriers unimpeded. Walls, gates, prisons, forcefields, any other large scale barriers meant to halt progress can’t stop yours.
>Magical shields, wards and other personal barriers cannot be bypassed using this “Gate Key” effect of the Small Doll. Does not disrupt barriers, allowing you to avoid triggering security, traps or alerts set to go off in such a case.

For the updated Titanfall jump, do companions imported as Pilots get their own Titan to customize with tp?

It's up to you.
Although I've always imagined Dandachi as a scary-looking spiked iron mace for some reason.