The game-store owner makes dice in his bathtub at home and sells them in his store

>The game-store owner makes dice in his bathtub at home and sells them in his store.

Are they cheap, and do they roll high?

Should this be allowed?

Is he violating a god damn law? If not, then shut the fuck up.

I know this is bullshit bait because of your image, but if it were true and the dice were of quality - it would be awesome.

Making dice in a bath tub? Tell me more about the process!

...out of what? Is there supposed to be some implication I am not getting here?

Like, that image you used. Are you implying that your LGS owner is killing people and boiling them down into dice making materials? Are you buying the evidence, a little at a time, and using them to play games with?

WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE HERE, OP? REVEAL YOUR TRUE NATURE.

>WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE HERE, OP? REVEAL YOUR TRUE NATURE.
Being a double nigger?

The implication is that these home-made dice are less perfect than their commercial counterparts, and that these are being sold to unassuming customers.

theyre probably better than chessex dice too

How does one make dice in a bathtub, and why?

>current year
>not building a ZocchiTimeCube Dispenser into your bathtub so you can have perfect dice in all four time zones

>How does one make dice in a bathtub
Tumbling plastics made malleable through heat.

>and why?
Higher profits?

>making dice in the tub

Homebrews are blight upon this hobby.

Definitely violating the codes of good sense and good morality, if nothing else.

>Is he violating a god damn law? If not, then shut the fuck up.

I'm not violating a law either, so I will refuse to shut the fuck up until you stop being a little bitch.

>butthurt chessex stockholder

He wanted to post a picture of a pretty girl on the board he spends the most time lurking on.

Don't think too deeply.

>Definitely violating the codes of good sense and good morality, if nothing else.
How though?

How does one make dice in a bathtub?

>Making a product and selling a product
>violating the codes of good sense and good morality
How are these the same thing? Dude's making his own dice and selling them via a retail outlet that he owns. Good on him for taking some damn initiative and getting a new product out there.

The only way this is a bad thing is if he's making them out of people or something equally fucked up or if he's being a scummy businessman by pretending they're something that they aren't. Otherwise, he's just selling a product in a retail setting, which is totally fine.

>Time cube
Now there's a meme I haven't seen in a long time.

This is what I wanted to know.

Because he didn't apply for the dice making permits. Or the permits to apply for permits, either.

This one understands the importance of paperwork.

Everyone was EDUCATED STUPID, so of course no one knows about it now.

Did you know that Timecube is gone now? :-( Last seen this past January. It's almost a year now.