WaBi is Veeky Forums most underrated coin of the year

WaBi is Veeky Forums most underrated coin of the year.

They have a live product. In stores. They have a massive partnership with Chinese stores and brands.

the-blockchain.com/2017/07/31/wabi-walimai-solving-chinas-food-safety-issues-blockchain/

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7jskt5/wabi_products_already_in_jd_stores/

They are about to announce a partnership with Walmart.

coindesk.com/walmart-jd-com-back-blockchain-food-tracking-effort-china/

If you don't buy WaBi now, you'll hate yourself forever.

Get into WaBi @ $1.10 before it goes parabolic to $10 with the Walmart announcement.

You've been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WabiToken/comments/7gmzmt/discussion_problems_with_wabi/
bbc.com/news/business-42152892
foodnavigator-asia.com/Article/2017/12/05/China-food-fraud-smartphone-business-set-to-raise-11.5m-in-expansion-drive
businessreviewasia.com/leadership/738/Chinese-start-up-producing-food-authenticity-labels-hopes-to-raise-115mn-in-ICO
start.toshiba.com/player/category/news/article/reuters-smart_label_helping_beat_counterfeiters-ndn
in.news.yahoo.com/china-based-company-walimai-develops-161300640.html
businessinsider.my/a-startup-is-using-blockchain-technology-to-tackle-counterfeit-milk-powder-heres-how/
usatoday.com/videos/tech/2017/11/26/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters/108051922/
cnbc.com/2017/11/27/china-start-up-can-detect-fake-baby-food-launches-ico-singapore.html
straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters
thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2017/11/27/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters/
deccanchronicle.com/videos/china-based-company-walimai-develops-smart-label-to-beat-counterfeiters.html
morning.news.fabathome.org/news/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters
securingindustry.com/food-and-beverage/new-anti-counterfeit-tech-introduced-in-china-for-milk-powder-/s104/a6279/#.WhwqClWnGM8
business-standard.com/multimedia/video-gallery/companies/china-based-company-walimai-develops-smart-label-to-beat-counterfeiters-55958.htm
ofwnewsfeed.com/ofw-newsfeed-watch-smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters/
reuters.com/video/2017/11/26/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters?videoId=373051081
naftemporiki.gr/story/1299186/eksupni-etiketa-gia-tin-antimetopisi-ton-proionton-apomimiseon
themalaymailonline.com/features/article/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters-video#yiFmrehGzgwY9vEQ.97
lebanon24.com/articles/1511777560912050000/
video.southdreamz.com/china-based-company-walimai-develops-smart-label-to-beat-counterfeiters.html
rumble.com/v3zq7f-smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters.html
r.com.pk/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters/
vtv.vn/cuoc-song-thuong-ngay/nhan-mac-thong-minh-chong-hang-gia-tai-trung-quoc-20171127180343892.htm
videos.newkerala.com/watch.php?vid=1042332
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wabi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>They have a live product. In stores.
The token is pointless trash that isn't a necessary component of the labels and blockchain. It was made to get more cash out of idiots like you.

>They are about to announce a partnership with Walmart.
The article on only mentions IBM developing a blockchain for Walmart

Stop trying to trick people into buying your bags you scumbag.
I'm gonna go into every one of these threads everyday to educate people about this shitcoin.

honest breakdown

This will be an easy 6-10$ within the next couple months from this level. Idiots have no clue whats coming here. You've been warned.

>>The token is pointless trash that isn't a necessary component of the labels and blockchain. It was made to get more cash out of idiots like you.
You're basically saying Airline Miles are stupid and worthless.

>>The article on only mentions IBM developing a blockchain for Walmart
Read between the lines. WaBi already services jb.com The deal is going to be WaBi with Walmart.

>>Stop trying to trick people into buying your bags you scumbag.
I'm gonna go into every one of these threads everyday to educate people about this shitcoin.
You apparently hate money so much you want others to miss out on money. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm holding until it 10x from here, at least. It will be worth $40 - $50 per WaBi by EOY 2018.

>Airline Miles are stupid and worthless.
Except this is legit worthless because there's no fixed value due to the volatility of the shitcoin which is gonna be a huge turnoff for the merchants who are more than likely not gonna honor the wabi by customers.

>WaBi already services jb.com
And? IBM is gonna service Walmart. How about you actually read the article and stop trying to hype up your shitcoin by twisting the news.

>x10 x10 x10
Absolutely pajeet. Every thread you wabi fucks regurgitate this trash.
It's scummy shit trying to make ome ignorant pleb fomo into buying your shitcoin.

>chinese

yeahhh..no. thats all i needed to know. fuck chinks

>Chinese
>stopped reading

Nope. I'm done with that shit. China has proven itself completely unreliable with crypto markets.

>Nope. I'm done with that shit. China has proven itself completely unreliable with crypto markets.

Enjoy being poor.

it has frog in it and it saves babies. I am IN.

Verify + Wabi = moon soon!

>Except this is legit worthless because there's no fixed value due to the volatility of the shitcoin which is gonna be a huge turnoff for the merchants who are more than likely not gonna honor the wabi by customers.
^^^ Someone doesn't understand reward systems.

>And? IBM is gonna service Walmart. How about you actually read the article and stop trying to hype up your shitcoin by twisting the news.
Apparently it needs to be spelled out for some retards.

>>x10 x10 x10
>Absolutely pajeet. Every thread you wabi fucks regurgitate this trash.
It's scummy shit trying to make ome ignorant pleb fomo into buying your shitcoin.
You're paranoid as fuck man. Okay, not 10x then, but $10. It should easily hit $25-$50 this year.

>Airline Miles
WABi are comparable to cheap coupons

Since you're more knowledgeable about the greatness of WABI please explain how it's going to be distributed.

Someone buys something that costs two dollars. He scans it and mines WABI. How much WABI does he get? WABI is hovering around a dollar. Let's say they're generous and gives him .10 WABI for his troubles. 5% of the worth of the product but 10% of a WABI.
Next week another customer buys the same 2$ product except now WABI is worth $2.
He gets .05 Wabi which is 5% worth of the product
Is that how it's going to work? They get the amount of WABI based on the percentage of the the product's price?
but then we have fluctuations because crypto being crypto we get 20% dips or 10% pumps every hour. Hell maybe even in the span of minutes.
How are they going going to decide the set amount of WABI people get to receive by mining through scanning??

Does the team even know? Did they even bother planning that far ahead?
Cause it looks like they just slapped this token on to get free money.

>^^^ Someone doesn't understand reward systems.
you understand better?

>WABi are comparable to cheap coupons
Just like 2% cashback is a "cheap coupon".
I don't get what all the fuss is about. I'm done trying to say anything else though. I did my part. Be poor. I don't care. I'm going to be rich AF in months, not years, and I can't wait to read all the salt on this forum while sitting on my patio, lakeside, of my brand new mountain home. ;)

I sold because of heavy bags. It’s a shit coin. Really no point since it’s all achievable without Blockchain.

Wabi it’s time you die you piece of shit

damn op. looks like you bought my bags at 6x. props for hodl though

>Wabi it’s time you die you piece of shit
Coin was listed 2 days ago. lol You guys are retarded.

What the fuck OP, this coin is tradeable for what? 2-3 days? You already want out and dump your bags? Retard, what a shitpost

But who is NEO and Walton?

No, I'm legitimately trying to be helpful.

I already made my money.

I got my close friends to get into crypto this year, and THEY'VE made insane money this year too.

This is just me giving back. I got random tips from random strangers on the internet that paid me out huge.

Just trying to return the favor.

WaBi is only 3% of my portfolio right now. Let that sink in. I'm in no rush to sell anything I'm holding right now. My bags are comfy af.

you didn't say anything actually, just calling people retards and being sarcastic. how about you provide explanations for your statements?

OP answer me
There's no specifics in the white paper
No specifics in their FAQ or website
No specifics on their YT channel
No specifics on Reddit

The token is already out.
The labels like you said are already in stores

So why is there nothing about this despite this coin existing for months? An outsider might say they give zero fucks about the coin.
Do you have anything from the team on their website or anywhere that can shed some light on this?

“The volatility of the crypto-markets makes crypto-based loyalty system difficult to implement” but “WaBi will be too volatile vis-a-vis other cryptos, such as bitcoin”. And when we put it as such, a number of questions naturally arise like “why is WaBi special in this regard?“, “Why is, for example, Walton immune this?”, “What does WaBi being an ERC20 token have to do with it being more volatile than other cryptos?”. Instead, let’s roll back a bit and see the fundamental drivers of volatility. The speculative demand for the token is created by the expectation of the value of the token at some point in the future. This creates bull or bear runs until people overextend their hands to the point where everybody is scared of the rate of change and expect it to come crashing down (or rise). At which point a minor event can serve as a trigger for this self-fulfilling prophecy. Organic demand, on the other hand, is driven by the actual circulation of the token in the system/environment where it was intended to circulate.

Once WaBi is deployed in the authentication and purchasing app, we expect the circulation velocity to be pretty high, as it is quite natural for people to try and realize the sudden and unexpected economic gain as soon as possible. Think of someone who has just received his first payment in crypto, and naturally can only think of its value in USD, trying to find a suitable exchange to cash-out. Moreover, our system will have an almost real-time integration with the exchanges, drastically reducing any FX risks for all parties.

As the system grows and people become more and more used to paying with WaBi, the circulating velocity will slow down drastically. This will make people carry larger WaBi balances which, together with the system, grow a functional user-base that outweighs the speculative user-base, thus severely reducing volatility."
-Alexander Busarov (CEO & Co Founder)

Return the favor, what a joke. You just expected a bigger rise in price, but that didn't happen.
Now you want to advertise your coin, because you think it was the lack of publicity that made the moonmission not happen, when in fact, the price of the coin will never rise because it's meant to buy baby food with. Will you buy baby food with a bitcoin that could be worth 20-30% more the next day? Nobody will use this coin for the reasons it was made for and the lack of technological advantage on other cryptocurrencies makes it uninteresting and make it die faster than the chad in the pic.
Pic related.

Yes.
reddit.com/r/WabiToken/comments/7gmzmt/discussion_problems_with_wabi/

bbc.com/news/business-42152892

foodnavigator-asia.com/Article/2017/12/05/China-food-fraud-smartphone-business-set-to-raise-11.5m-in-expansion-drive

businessreviewasia.com/leadership/738/Chinese-start-up-producing-food-authenticity-labels-hopes-to-raise-115mn-in-ICO

start.toshiba.com/player/category/news/article/reuters-smart_label_helping_beat_counterfeiters-ndn

in.news.yahoo.com/china-based-company-walimai-develops-161300640.html

businessinsider.my/a-startup-is-using-blockchain-technology-to-tackle-counterfeit-milk-powder-heres-how/

usatoday.com/videos/tech/2017/11/26/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters/108051922/

cnbc.com/2017/11/27/china-start-up-can-detect-fake-baby-food-launches-ico-singapore.html

straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters

thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2017/11/27/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters/

deccanchronicle.com/videos/china-based-company-walimai-develops-smart-label-to-beat-counterfeiters.html

morning.news.fabathome.org/news/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters

securingindustry.com/food-and-beverage/new-anti-counterfeit-tech-introduced-in-china-for-milk-powder-/s104/a6279/#.WhwqClWnGM8

business-standard.com/multimedia/video-gallery/companies/china-based-company-walimai-develops-smart-label-to-beat-counterfeiters-55958.htm

ofwnewsfeed.com/ofw-newsfeed-watch-smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters/

reuters.com/video/2017/11/26/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters?videoId=373051081

naftemporiki.gr/story/1299186/eksupni-etiketa-gia-tin-antimetopisi-ton-proionton-apomimiseon

themalaymailonline.com/features/article/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters-video#yiFmrehGzgwY9vEQ.97

lebanon24.com/articles/1511777560912050000/

video.southdreamz.com/china-based-company-walimai-develops-smart-label-to-beat-counterfeiters.html

rumble.com/v3zq7f-smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters.html

r.com.pk/smart-label-helping-beat-counterfeiters/

vtv.vn/cuoc-song-thuong-ngay/nhan-mac-thong-minh-chong-hang-gia-tai-trung-quoc-20171127180343892.htm

videos.newkerala.com/watch.php?vid=1042332

>didn't read the post, the post

I read through the response.

What the fuck

So it essentially is gonna act like I said it could. Do you not grasp how fucking insane it would be to trade products with that kind of bullshit? It's gonna be chaotic as fuck in the beginning. Who knows at what point it's gonna stabilize.

Did you just copy paste some news article about the tech that has almost zero info about the token itself?

>You just expected a bigger rise in price, but that didn't happen
Wow it's almost like the price of coins don't keep going up and up after it goes X11.
>the lack of publicity that made the moonmission not happen
It's going to "moon" whether you deem its publicity good or not. At the end of the day, it has a >50mill MC, a working product, top advisors, 3 year old team and so many opportunities to expand into pharma, electronics, beverages, clothing etc...
>buy baby food
Muh baby food argument (see point above)
>Will you buy baby food with a bitcoin that could be worth 20-30% more the next day
This is just a retarded argument. It's like saying why would you cash out bitcoin now when it could be worth 100K in two years.
>Nobody will use this coin
People will 100% use this coin as it is literal free money in reality. You can buy products with it.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wabi/

Let us be real for a second this company tackles a huge problem in China and they really do not have a competition which has anything close to working product. Right know the market cap of this token is less than 50 mil just go into the cmc and check all the shitcoins with 300 mil+ who will realease anything working maybe in 2019 Q3.

Even if the CEO of this company would use the token to buy toilet paper for his shitters it is still fucking undervalued.

So your gripe is volatility? This is like saying why do people sell bitcoin now when it could be worth 10X in a year or two. Null argument.

Ok, nice shilling dude. Your counterarguments are so shit.
You JUST wanted to give some tips and here you are explaining why your coin isn't shit. You obviously care about what other people think about Wabi, which makes it obvious that you don't think this will be an easy moonmission. Chinaman SHOO SHOO.

>This is like saying why do people sell bitcoin now when it could be worth 10X in a year or two.
Great. I want to be the guy who has to accept these tokens constantly in place of money that could drop in value for all my goods everyday.
The whole they have to use this because we own the distribution is shit. Guarantee a competitor can do the same thing like what walmart and IBM wants to do. Then they'll be forced to do away with the stupid WABI system to make their distribution system more palpable to stores instead of running to the competition

>Ok, nice shilling dude
"I don't have a valid response so... SHILL!!!"
>Your counterarguments are so shit
So shit that you can't counter them, yeah?
You do realize that to any one reading this, you look like an absolute caveman, right?

If you actually read the reddit response you'd realize that the vendors HAVE to accept the system if they want the product. This is why partnerships are so important, and to prove it works, it's already selling on JD.com (2nd biggest wholesale retailer in China). Look, you can go on all day about how "it won't work". Bottom line is it's pretty much guaranteed to hit 10$ within the next 6-12 months. If you don't want to ride that, that's fine, but stop trying to discredit the whole project because of speculation. I'd strongly advise you to watch the Q&A's with Alex and Yaroslav.

Logic win.

Well, first try to counteract my arguments. Just saying the opposite of what I said is not an argument.
I say nobody will use this coin
You say, BUT THEY WILL, LITERALLY FREE MONEY.

You don't have any arguments.

>I say nobody will use this coin
Based on what, you utter moron? If you buy a product with Walimai technology, why in the world wouldn't you use it to redeem essentially free money? This is literally your argument. Stupid turd.

Typical shilling after buying on ICO or Pre-sale. Why dont you shill something when others can buy same price as you did.. Like this Pre-sale that is open for signup for all - Ethorse.com

>"Typical shilling"
>Shills
Kek off yourself bud.

If you actually read what I said. Why buy something with a cryptocurrency that could be worth 20-30% more the next day. Using blockchain to fight counterfeit product, good, but using cryptocurrency, why?
Either you don't know the difference between blockchain technology and cryptocurrency or you are shilling.

Ohh here he goes again: "I JUST WANT TO GIVE YOU GUYS SOME INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES." Your agressiveness shows what you have to hide. Go back to selling timeshares you retard.

By scanning a QR code, you get coins. Why would someone not use the coins?

Your argument is dumb.

And if you read Alex's reply that I quoted to you, you'd understand the volatility of the coin decreases as it ages. Obviously 3 days into its release it's going to have higher volatility.

Found the guy who's broke! lol

So you think they will be giving away cryptocurrencies that are worth alot of money, or cryptocurrencies that have no value?
You don't even know what Wabi is. You fell for the scam. Now don't try to pull other people into your misery you parasite.

Are you for real? I reply to a guy complaining about shilling, who then goes on to shill, and you're somehow attacking me for it? What's it like living with aspergers, dude?

I'm actually hodling 3k NEO. You sad sad shillers.

>Why buy something with a cryptocurrency that could be worth 20-30% more the next day
Ask the millions of people who have cashed out crypto.

Dude, don't do this to yourself. Please, you know nothing about blockchain or cryptocurrencies. You just try to advertise for your shitty coin and now you try to give a positive spin on your shit thread. Just accept your loss, or HODL either way you lose.

And that experience is exactly why nobody will use this coin for buying something. People will use this for investment. Are you gonna buy something with it, or just hold it for a year? Exactly.

You sound like a literal pajeet. You ask why people would scan the wabi label and I tell you it's free money (because they're effectively mining tokens) ,then you tell me I don't know the difference between blockchain and currency. Off yourself, you stinky stinky prateek.

Oh no! People aren't going to use the coins! Instead their going to hold them! No!!! This means the price will fucking skyrocket because there's now a limited supply! Noooo!! I don't want all this money! :'(((((
IQ of a ten year old.

Read the whitepaper! Oh.

HODL mean skyrocket? Be real, you get FREE coins when scanning the QR but somehow it's gonna skyrocket? kek

Hilarious. You're literally spouting random terms now. You don't need to read the whitepaper to understand that people will scan labels to receive discounts. Have fun being a retard.

Without a doubt the stupidest person I've ever responded to on biz. Without a doubt.

Receive a discount? HAHAHA
>It's good because people will pay 20% more for verfied products
>You get discounts

Pick one.