>The Black Library (STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE CLOWNS):
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

>List Builder if BS doesn't add enough bloat for you
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKoR-3oaWlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for dark eldar.

Any suggestions for good places to get terrain that aren't GW levels of expensive?

Good work, Kabalite!

It's 4 days until the named Canoness is released, and I haven't seen any leaked rules.
What gives?

Trying to figure out a good ally to fill in mobility gaps in my Skitarii army now that we can't use drop pods / start in rhinos

Fifth for Sisters of Battle and crushed dreams ;___;.

Her rules will be in the new Codex, which is released alongside the new SoB plastics next year. 8th Ed battlebox will also feature Sisters and one xeno faction, most likely Orks or Dark Eldar.

I just wanted The Imperium Super Friend codex. Did not mind not having plastic SoB, getting folded into a book with others.

Just wanted to have fun rules and make an improvement over the Inquistion codex costumisation.

Instead we got Imperial Agents. A codex where you can't take the option in it because they are all different factions. Only can do it with a crap formation.

Wanted fun rules, just have fun with wacky units...

Why user? Why?!

>Canoness Veridyan has no individual rules, but she can be used to represent a Canoness from the Adepta Sororitas section of the Imperial Agents codex!

Watch.

scions are a nice fun choice

I cri errytime

Is it ok to play Eldar with no wraith units? I play with my Autarch and aspect units in wave serpents and such. I find it really fun

Wait for IA14. If FW is giving out 30k toys to 40k admech then skitarii will be getting the best transport (125pts14/12/12/4hp) in the game.

40k is about to be Sigmar'd. Chaos is the new favourite, as their victory is inevitable.

Won't that get backlash, considering the limited marine captains which nobody uses got rules?

How is their formation in the Start Collecting set? Is it worth it?

Source?

I hope so, but I feel like I've been hearing that for more than a year now.

On the bright side. SoB do not do extra damage to themselves because they get really faithful.

Almost ork level of bad rules.

Skitar-ih-ee.

Inquisition can still field normal warbands, but they have a formation on the side. new images revealed.

HoR Kill Team.
Combat Finesse on an Apothecary.
Nice and fluffy, or wasted points?

>anyone can ally Valkyries
>no one can start in them

A+ base scheme
A+ paintjob
A+ color scheme
A+ blue plasma
B+ white backdrop
F- random dirty black tray for a photo booth

See me after class.

Skitar-ee-eye

>Almost ork level of bad rules.
If you think Army of Faith remotely compares in any way, shape or form to Da Boss Iz Watchin, you've got your head lodged so far up your ass it's incredible.

Rending on close combat weapon or chainsword? Fluffy as fuck, and lore accurate. Go for it.

I smile errytime

I don't even play scions, my buddy does
Pulling off a deepstrike right where it matters is a thing of beauty, it's very tense not knowing where along your lines he will choose to rain death

you tube com/watch?v=TB9fwJDweaU

Dear GW,If you were a fat, ugly, middle aged woman, I would make love to you lovingly and passionately for what you've done to SoB in your latest release.

The sheer amount of salt, tears, butthurt and damage control from SoB players right now transcends mortal understanding of what should be possible. Never in my brief, humble existence have I laughed as loudly as am I right now, while my throbbing, erect penis continues to sprout out fountains of life-juice.I decidedly urge you to continue the cleansing of the SoB fanbase, ignoring their pleas and cries for mercy with righteous authority, building additional momentum until the final, divine blow is struck and the Sisters of Battle are inevitably removed from 40k. The sheer psychic backlash from such an action will resonate around the world, as hundreds (because less than a thousand people play them) of SoB players commit collective suicide, finally ridding the world of their existence. It is in that glorious day, as a hundred souls are sent screaming into the warp to be tortured for eternity by the Prince of Excess, in which I may finally pass away in laughter, knowing the Emperor's divine justice has been dealt and surrounded in a pool of my own cum.

Thank you GW, it's like election night all over again.

Best regards,
Anonymous

I'll do it, IN HIS NAME!

>The sheer psychic backlash from such an action will resonate around the world, as hundreds (because less than a thousand people play them) of SoB players commit collective suicide, finally ridding the world of their existence

Laugh all you want but I'm pretty sure this is how the Emperor was created.

Oh, thank the Emperor. No mandatory Acolytes.

>Carapace Armor: 2 pts
>Power Armor: 5 pts
>PSYBOLT AMMO

YES YES FUCK ME YES YES YES

It's only not a good rule because the strongest thing in the SoB codex is a big pile of cheap and durable obsec troops and transports.

Most other armies would be quite happy with the ability to give every unit in the army a near-terminator save for one turn.

>psybolt ammo on tax infantry

Why? The whole point of those units is to pay like 9 points to unlock a psyback.

Arent those all same options as before?

No, I mean I'm happy that at least we still have Psybolt Chimeras and they didn't get rid of our special ammo like Grey Knights.

still
>no razorback

Actually, while many people seem to think that's how latin goes, it isn't.

>That image

They dropped the points cost of carapace and power armor significantly.

Psymeras will have to do.

Wait. I missed several threads. Why is everyone talking about SoB players being butthurt?
No plastic SoB? Destroyed in new codex? Squatted?
plz tell me I have anxiety now

Anyone?

>Mfw tabletop is considered "A+ paintjob" on Veeky Forums.

The best units in the book are windrider jetbikes and warp spiders.

It's not like you have to write a Pulitzer Prize winner to get an A+ in school.

Sisters of battle are largely unchanged in the new codex, except they got a terrible formation and lost st. Celestine.

The buffs everyone was hoping for, like interesting formations and decurions, did not happen, and a beloved character was squatted.

They wanted War Convocation or Gladius, and got neither.

Warp spiders? Really?

>relics ordo specific

Well, unless Hereticus gets thunder hammers, no more Outflanking my Malleus unit.

The only wraith unit that's actually a problem is the WK. Guard are pretty good but they're not dumb for the points they cost.

Like said, the best units are the jetbikes, though I do think Knights are above Spiders. The Eldar codex is really good at internal balance even though it's laughably above everything else, so you can have fun and cheese people taking most anything.

Yes. Didn't you get the memo? This is codex Copy paste! With a side dish of shitty formations and disappointment.

At least it is copy pasted, maybe Acolytes squads of 12 Psykers for 120 points can be possible.

Man, that kitbash was impressive even before you painted it.

Yeah.

Rip 80 point Pask Exterminator with AV 11.

Yeah one of the top lists in the ITC where you can only have 1 maximum Wraithknight was just spamming a shit ton of Warp Spiders after filling out the minimum requirements with jetbikes and farseer on jetbike.

So, with the advent of Planetary Onslaught, my group and I have been coming up with some ideas for Chaos-specific terrain that we could use (as we're predominantly Chaos players) that would be fun without being broken.

One that I've come up with is the Warp Shard.
>A baleful, black pylon of unknown stone and bearing horrifying glyphs and runes of Chaos, a Warp Shard is a column of pure Warp-stone that has been either brought, fabricated, or summoned into the material realm. Acting as a focus for all who would harness the power of the Warp, a Warp Shard amplifies the powers and presence of all those who submit themselves before the Ruinous Powers.

Type: Small Impassable Building (AV14 2HP)

Must select one of the following options:
>Dedicated to Khorne: All models with a Mark or Covenant of Khorne or Daemons of Khorne gain +1 Attack and Fearless while within 12" of a Warp Shard, and add +1 to all Deny the Witch rolls.

>Dedicated to Tzeentch: All M, C or D of Tzeentch within 12" of a Warp Shard add +1 to their Invulnerable Save (Max 3++) and are Fearless. Psykers may re-roll Perils when using the Tzeentch or Change discipline or summoning Daemons of Tzeentch.

>Dedicated to Nurgle: All M, C, and D of Nurgle within 12" of a Warp Shard add +1 to their Cover Save (Max 2+) and are Fearless. Psykers may re-roll Perils when using Nurgle or Decay disciplines or summoning Daemons of Nurgle.

>Dedicated to Slaanesh: All M, C, and D of Slaanesh gain +1 to their FnP (or gain FnP 6+) and are Fearless. Psykers may re-roll Perils when using Slaanesh or Excess disciplines or summoning Daemons of Slaanesh.

>Undivided Dedication: All CSM, Daemons, and Renegades add +1 to their Leadership and gain Zealot.

Special Rules:
>Warp-Fueled: The Warp-Shard has a 3++ Invulnerable Save to all shooting attacks, and counts as a Daemon (aligned with the appropriate god if it's Dedicated).

>Lash of Chaos: Any unit assaulting a Warp Shard suffers D6 S4 AP- attacks at Init. Step 1.

I give it a C+/B-.

Wait a minute.

>no servitor weapons list

Hopefully they're just baked into the profile.

Or do we need Enginseer tax for Servitors now?

very nice. I don't see the limit of 3 special weapons for acolytes here, I assume its in the acolyte page if it is still a thing.

I am pretty stoked on 25 points for a roll on strategic traits. two inquisitors, with creed in a CAD for 4 rolls on strategic rerolling the table if i get a shitty 6. if the relic book is still the same you can do some early game infiltrate scout shenanigans if 1 of your 4 rolls is infiltrate.

I only wanted fun things. Maybe just remove the insane number required for the Apocalypse formations. Nothing fancy.

servitors are in a different section now in the book.

>ITC
nothingofvalue.jpg

Servitors weapons generally match what's listed for the techpriest or in the BRB, there's no need for their own entry in the wargear purchase section.

Plasma Guns are 15 now instead of the old 10. Dang.

Here's hoping we get upgrades for BS 4 Acolytes? Pretty please?

They expected the thing that the rumors have always been saying is just a little update, while their proper new codex and model release is in the works, to be a proper new release and codex...

I haven't really looked much into Scions, but would a few troop choices deepstriking into the backfield be a viable addition to the average admech list? (not trying to min-max or I'd just do war convo with librarian conclave)

some cheaper armor means they still end up cheaper than other folks who take plasma guns.

>nothingofvalue.jpg
The only thing ITC actually does is nerf invisibility and add a cap on the number of detachments / fortifications/ LoW that you can take.

Good units don't become shit because of it or vice versa, except maybe mini-detachments that eat up your slots.

No, they dropped the Power armour price from 10 to 5 and the Carapace Armor from 0 to 2.

Basically moved points around like some college student pretending he did not copy paste his entire essay.

Slaaneshi daemonkin codex when?

Special Rules cont!
>Harnessed Unreality: If a Warp Shard is ever destroyed, roll a D6. On a roll of 3+, the sorcerous power within the shard shatters into reality, with dire consequences for any in its path. Center a Large Blast Template over the remains of the Warp Shard. All units under this template suffer a S:D AP1 hit with the Vortex and Ignores Cover special rules.

The idea for this is a powerful but risky centerpiece building designed to amplify the power of your sorcerers or provide a buff to an area that needs to be well-defended (which is appropriate, given it's a defensive terrain piece). However, if your enemy manages to blow it up, it can turn on you and end up ripping through your own lines with a massive Vortex template (or, if you're lucky, will move towards the assaulting foe and wreck whatever units have come to breach your defenses!). Chaos is fickle!

Tentatively priced at 100pts, but honestly I have no idea how well to price it.

after checking the 3 Megas, none has Traitor Legions as PDF. Does anyone know where I can find it?

It's in the one in op.

There's a lot of differences with how it handles the FAQ's and they have their own codex rule changes built in. They also modify how D weapons work.
I am in favor of keeping invisibility from being complete bullshit though. And that's one rule to change for the game, not hundreds. We don't need hundreds. Let GW do that

Poor nids.

I hope nids get the love SoB didn't get in Imperial Agents.

ITC will probably dump most of their FAQ now that GW has put one out.

What I really don't get is why people piss on ITC so much when the biggest changes are nerfs to invisbility and D, which is what everybody seems to spend all their time complaining about.

I also hope nids get love...in Imperial Agents.

Dark eldar aren't even on the graph.

Anything you would change or add? I think the list just needs the last 105 points and it'll be done.

Dang it, forgot to post my list again like a retard.

1500 Fluffy Dark Angels V3

-Terminator Librarian, 90
+ML2, 25
+Foe Smiter, 15
Total, 125

-Terminator Company Master, 120
+Storm Shield, 5
+Mace of Redemption, 30
+Auspex, 5
Total, 160

Troops
-3x Tactical Squad, 70
+5 marines, 70
+Plasma Gun, 15
+Multi Melta, 10
Total, 180 (540)

Dedicated Transports
-3xRhinos, 105

Elites
-Venerable Dreadnought, 125
+Extra Armor, 10
+Heavy Flamer, 10
Total, 135

Dedicated Transport
-Drop Pod, 35
+Locator Beacon, 10
+Deathwind Launcher, 15
Total, 60

-Deathwing Command Squad, 200
+Champion, 5
+Apothecary, 5
+Plasma Cannon, 15
+Deathwing Company Standard, 20
+2 Chainfists, 10
+Perfidious Relic of the Unforgiven, 15
Total, 270

Complete Total, 1,395

I saw anons can't convert with calibre. It freezes or something

Think I finalized my Doomrider rules

youtube.com/watch?v=MKoR-3oaWlQ

Post your own homebrew rules, I like to see what people come up with.

Kill me.

Yes, but as an epub. I got that one. But I rather use PDFs.

Yep, tried with AVS document converter, crashed. Online sites can't take on such chaotic endeavor as well...

cot dam I like this art

>the biggest changes are nerfs to invisbility and D, which is what everybody seems to spend all their time complaining about.
If that was all it did, then no big deal
Instead it's 26 pages of houserules. We don't need that shit.

See

Perhaps their is some GW copyright daemon trapped within.

Anyone have an opinion on the Deathwind Launcher versus the Stormbolter? I'm planning on buying pods myself and they seem like a nice option for short ranged/meltacide units, since the higher strength large blast seems like it would work well either against blobs or just things that would already resist the stormbolter.

Anyways user, I'd just buy more upgrades for your Rhinos and/or squads.

*there

fuck

>t. never played Inquisition

You're too god damn lazy to check the current armor costs?

4 for Carapace, 8 for Power Armor.

Those jowls though.

GW asked ITC to help them finalize the final draft of their FAQ so lol at you for thinking they aren't a major force

They have tons of stupid changes because a) GW rules need a lot of work and b) their faggy player base asks for all those changes and votes on them. And don't pretend like GW doesn't also publish dozens of pages of FAQs just to fix their own shit

Inb4 demanding source that ITC wrote part of the official FAQ YET AGAIN, because you shitters always seem to be uninformed and behind

They removed psykers. I'm not kidding.

Did he steal a Blood Raven sword?

yeah mk5 armour was some tough times

Are there any breakpoint like numbers? Like, your army should be able to shoot a lot of STR 5 weapons, or have toughness 5, in order to expect success?

If so, what is the reasoning behind the numbers chosen?

it might be Talos, who jacked a blood angel sword and carried a combibolter