Why did the primarchs (for the most part) bend over for the Emporer?

Why did the primarchs (for the most part) bend over for the Emporer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V0F_xgw4Se4
z13.invisionfree.com/The_First_Expedition/index.php?showtopic=1979&st=120
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unfortunately, the Primarch with the best ass was never bent over by daddy. To this day, the Emperor never found his sexiest descendant.

For example the Emporer was basically the antithesis of what Dorn, Guilliman, and Vulkan believed in.

In Guillimans case the imperium offered litteraly nothing. He ready has a prosperous and noble empire where Justice and merit reigned supreme. The imperium was nothing but a dystopia in comparison.

Did they have daddy issues or fearful of the Emporer?

Or was the Emporers messages and goals really that good? Considering he never disclosed the true threat of chaos what could be the appeal?

>sisters of battle are Samus's daughters

>secretly implanted with SamAss gene seeds
>they all possess bodies alike hers
>Brides of the Emperor

My vote is mostly fear, We are talking about the god emperor of mankind, who killed his son with fucking mind bullets man

Mind. Bullets.

Guilliman in this case would have probably seen the light in the idea, swim on the belly of the biggest shark. he could have been steamrolled in a matter of days compared to the armies of the emperor.

Whats worth more, fight a losing war for justice? or save your people and try to find your way in the empire

good questions, I'd like to see someone knowledgeable answer these

they're all flaming faggots

I see Guilliman making the best of a bad situation.

He and the rest of his brothers Weren't ones to simply accept bad circumstances though. Many were willing to die fighting for whatever their prospective cause was on their home planets.

Magnus definitely sucked a penis or two. Total queer.

I can purge to this.

Samus is now a lost primach my head cannon.

Pleases exuse while I fap to the idea of her and a legion of her daughters purging heretics and xenos across the galaxy.

>In Guillimans case the imperium offered litteraly nothing. He ready has a prosperous and noble empire where Justice and merit reigned supreme. The imperium was nothing but a dystopia in comparison.

Guilliman is an empire builder. You say he built his perfect empire already. The Imperium represents the chance to tackle an even harder task and build an even bigger empire.

>Vulkan

Not helping the Emperor will cause the common man far more suffering than helping him. Do you even know why a Great Crusade was needed to begin with?

>Dorn

He gets to defend the Imperium.

Seriously, it's not hard, just take the "EMPEROR SUCKS IMPERIUM IS EBIL" dick out of your ass.

Why are is Lorgar not among them? Whe is the Emperor? Why are they listed in a random order? It triggers me to no end.

My issues is not that the empire sucks. I love the imperium. It's the primarchs perspective of the imperium that I'm confussed about.

They all only knew a single world before the Emperor came, except Guilliman, who only knew a single system.

Suddenly, someone who has conquered the entire of swath of the galaxy on one side of you says he's here to pick you up so he can continue conquering the other side of the galaxy behind you.

Not only that, but this powerful figure says he NEEDS you, nay, he will not leave without you and that you are INTEGRAL to his conquering of the ENTIRE galaxy, AND he'll even a) help you do what you need to do before leaving, b) let you finish what you need to do before leaving, or c) have a long and private talk with you about the importance of his crusade.

Unless you're Angron. Then you just get kidnapped.

There you go
>...aaaand unclench...

my anus thanx you

do you have a bigger pic? some of those outdated models look really cool, if one may say so.

Because he's their father. Because he's greater than them.

You are a Primarch. You are unique. There is nothing like you in the known universe. All you know are humans, and yet you are apart from them - instinctively, you know you are greater. Centuries pass and the mortals look at you with adoration and leap to obey your orders, but you don't know what you are. Are you a mutant? A God?

Then there's a golden light, and a being infinitely greater than you shows up. He is Great, and he is Good. You know, instinctively, that he has the answers.

And then he says "Welcome, My Son."

Lorgar's a good example. His whole life, he's been thinking "I'm the Son of God. I'm Jesus." Then God really shows up, and before everything goes to shit, Lorgar's like "See? See? I was right! I AM the Son of God!"

>vulkan isn't even painted

>Unless you're Angron. Then you just get kidnapped.
One wonders what would have happened if he HAD decided, ultimately, to go into battle with the Custodes on his side against Angron's homeworld.

They would have won, there's no doubt about that. And sure, Angron was always going to be ruined by the Nails at that point. But did we ever get a perfectly clear reason why the Emperor wasn't interested in indulging Angron's temper tantrum against his oppressors?

Because angron lost, and the Emperor hates failures according to MoM.

And then God blows up his favourite city and calls him a stupid, stupid motherfucker.

>But did we ever get a perfectly clear reason why the Emperor wasn't interested in indulging Angron's temper tantrum against his oppressors?

Emps is a very busy guy. He has an empire to manage and the Astronomicon on his mind. He needs all of his generals dedicated to the crusade.
It's also implied that it had been a very long trip to Nuceria and the ship's cook had made something that upset Big E's stomach.

>emporer has a weak tum tum

NURGLE STRIKES AGAIN! TAKE THAT CORPSE EMPORER!

>Emps is a very busy guy. He has an empire to manage and the Astronomicon on his mind. He needs all of his generals dedicated to the crusade.
Then again, he went on a merry game of "hunt a dragon" with Vulkan, decided to try and outdrink, outeat and outpunch Russ, waited for Mortarion to try and climb a mountain, spent some time getting to know Corvus Corax...you'd think he would have enough time to fly down with his golden bananamen and help Angron do the only thing he really cared about, and thus bring him back to his side on a positive note.

Angron was the last primarch to be found and the only one that didn't conquer his planet. Emps was running out of time and probably a little disappointed.

Also his stomach hurt.

>Why is the Emperor inconsistent?

The nigger jerked off for 30k years he couldn't spend a few helping his son.

>homer becomes the tallest man in the world, covers himself in 14K gold.jpg

Is that the waifu ADB wrote for him?

>golden bananamen

Starting Custodes army now.

>Malcador
>chilling in his robe at a fancy ballroom party looking like some kind of giant DA Watcher in the Dark

Malcy, come on playa...

He's peacocking

Why is Based Russ a fucking anime bitch?

Alpharius was the last

Because she's a wolf goddess

Why aren't the custodes protecting the Emperor from that pirate?

what's peacocking?

youtu.be/V0F_xgw4Se4

>Based
>Russ

>spend years searching the galaxy for your test tube babies
>all of them have become splendid, or at least adequate superhuman revolutionaries/leaders/generals
>except this one
>he's getting ready to die in the mountains after wasting years of time trying to escape one prison
Why the fuck SHOULD he play nice with angron. Angron didn't do shit to earn that much.

More progress than Big E made in his first few years of life.

In the word of Guilliman "Shit Father Yo"

Why has the flesh on his head gone, but the rest of his remaining body remains?

That's the state of which Horus left him.

He has never decaded on the Iron throne. What you see is what he's looked like for 10k.

z13.invisionfree.com/The_First_Expedition/index.php?showtopic=1979&st=120

Please stop using that fuckers forum as a source.

Why?

> But did we ever get a perfectly clear reason why the Emperor wasn't interested in indulging Angron's temper tantrum against his oppressors?
Because his oppressors had already became part of the imperium at that point?

>Lemun Russ

because that's fanart

here's lincoln emperor
they later made a lazy-ass shoop of lincoln emperor with skeleton parts over his meat parts, but that image sucks dick so I don't have it saved

I could also post the RT versions of the emperor, which look considerably less noble but still not skeletonified.

>THIS IS NOT VICTORY. THIS IS THE LAST EXHALE BEFORE DEFEAT. MANKIND HAS LOST. THERE IS NO FUTURE, etc. ninja.gif

Why does GW love to rub grimdark in our faces sheesh.

Because its not a valid source. Its just some guy on the internet.

Chief editor and IP curator of the HH series who was selected for his job for his extensive knowledge of the HH. He isn't just some guy on the internet.

This faggot always writes the same story.

Hold digger is that you?
Look dide no one gives a shit, you are just a pedantic nwckbears who's fanfiction will be retconned later on by a more talented hack.

Did you come to this thread because the notion of sisters of battle trigger you?

What the hell are you talking about?

If he is so knowledgable then how come he has retconned every single fucking shit in the HH series?

It's not the work of a single guy. The GW management, IP manager, BL HH editors, and BL HH authors hold meetings where they discuss ideas for storylines and changes in the HH as well as general direction. Once a consensus is made, they proceed with it.

Yeah it is. Unless you can quote it from a codex it isnt canon.

Nope, just saying that he isn't some guy. Your word for example is less than his, and his less than something in print.

the best explanation would have to be that Angron's buddies were Khornates

He wasn't wrong to do so.

> Horus Heresy Series

Annnnnnnd we're stopping you right there.

You used his post as a source. Its not one.

I didn't. The other guy did. I am just explaining hi position in the hierarchy. He is above anons but lower than recent printed works.

Dont make sense, otherwise why would BL go with something only for GW design studio to curb roflstomp on it later on?

Ohh ao he ha retconned a bunch of other shit?
What a useless hack.

>BL go with something only for GW design studio

Got examples from the HH series?

He was significantly stronger than any of them, their father, and also a living God with immense psychic power?

If you had never known your dad but he showed up one day and was fucking Space Jesus, you'd probably do whatever he said too.

Well, for all we know the big E was the biggest butt on ancient terra before he got awaken by UNTOLD KNOWLEDGE from his SUICIDAL HUNDREDS of PSYKERs parents

When the Emperor and his beastest buddy Malcador were around the empire was getting better day by day what with lost technologies being rediscovered and the mechanicum not being so against innovation.

Fucking heretics ruin everything.

Both Girlyman and dorn had interstellar empires, see ultrimar and the phalanx.