Almost 15 FUCKING DOLLARS just to move $48.75 worth of bitcoin on coinbase??!! Way the fuck...

Almost 15 FUCKING DOLLARS just to move $48.75 worth of bitcoin on coinbase??!! Way the fuck?!! Is this the norm for this shitty platform? What do I do now?

>moving BTC

Convert to ETH or LTC to move crypto between exchanges to avoid exorbitant fees.

It's time we talked about Butt Coin Ass, son.

And how do i do this?

>girl font
>owning $50 of crypto
Coinbase doesnt actually allow this unless you sell into their usd wallet or to a bank

Maybe trying putting some real money in rather than juggling your lunch money.

should've bought eth or ltc. less fees.

Lol what

Yeah haha were we're not all made out neetmoney And hand vaginas to fuck.

It's the norm for Bitcoin Legacy. It's not Coinbase's fault. This is why Bitcoin Cash exists.

Ya them cunts over at coinBase are going to get whats coming for them

So these are normal prices for moving? Fuck I used to have a laptop with a Linux distro with a wallet with .5 coins. I got them for free. That distro also had tor, with some pretty nasty evidence to make such a one delete the harddrive and later destroy it. That was years ago, when freedom hosting was a thing. I miss those days. So I'm starting fresh.

1LtVQk3XeD9V6JaLPBCxC7QqivQw4tukpk

You’re literally the clingiest person on this site right now.

Not so much. Just trying to get some neetmoney autism rubbed off on me.

You idiots realize you can just move your coinbase coins to GDAX which has no withdrawal fees right? I guess the normies really are here...

Do you have all of your debts paid, and a 3-6 month nest egg in a money market at least? It doesn't sound like it.

Why are you involved in crypto without taking care of the basics of financial stability?

>Coinbase doesnt actually allow this unless you sell into their usd wallet or to a bank

wut

buy bitcoin cash

YES SOMEONE USED MY MEME

no that's my meme

and what do i do if i want to dump it in a hardware wallet for cold storage?

Haha that’s cute. I spent all of 15 minutes on it. I’m glad you guys enjoy it.

BCH is Bitcoin.

/thread

Thank you.

Owned by coinbase so you don't have to make an account