Every faction stuck in stalemate

>every faction stuck in stalemate
>no hope for life
>stuck in eternal war until extinction
You've heard this a million times about 40k, right? Actually, the Orkz are always winning and always will.
>Born for combat
>Live to fight
>Only want in life is to fight
>Can fight anything in the galaxy
>Including themselves
>Reproduce more or less infinitely
>As long as there is one planet Orkz have existed on at some point, Orkz are winning
>Peace is the only way they could lose, which is impossible as they will infinitely fight
>So total destruction is the only way to peace, which is impossible because Orkz are practically infinite
>tfw Orkz have already won

Welcome to 2001

>orks
>relevant

orkz are dumb huh huh

Still the best psykers in the multiverse though

!*BLAM*! HAIL TEH EMPRAH!

>the Orkz are always winning and always will.
Until the Tyranids eat them all.

That's like saying that someone retarded enough to enjoy an ebola epidemic is Winning At Africa.

>A nearly infinite army of dispensable bug monsters is coming and will kill us all unless we krump them good

This is literally an Ork bedtime story.

The threat of Chaos collapsing the materium is something the Orks have basically no way of influencing though, unlike the "main" races (Imperium, Chaos, Eldar, and possibly Necrons).

Orks are immune to being influenced by Chaos, and somehow Gork and Mork don't threaten to tear the boundaries of reality any further than any Ork can imagine them doing, which generally means not very much at all.
On that count, I suppose if Orks defeated absolutely everything in the galaxy, they could "solve" Chaos, but they won't do that though.

I think the "oh shit, muh plot advancement moving the story forward" moment is going to come from Thraka figuring out that Ork "WAAAAGH"/faith in G/Mork can do more than make red ones go faster, and the "mirakles" he'll do with that power will lead to the Orks forming a mega-empire that actually threatens the Imperium once more, and that introduces the Ork psyche into the warp the same way other species have perverse mirror images of themselves reflected in the warp.

1. Orks aren't immune to chaos, just resistant.

2. If the only things left in the galaxy were Orks and Chaos, the end result would be a massive Waaagh crashing into the Eye of Terror while Sorairo Days played in the background.

Tengen Toppa Gurren WAAAAAGHan

>1. Orks aren't immune to chaos, just resistant.
I think the only recent example of orks beeing "corrupted" is Green Death snippet in chaos codex. But even there orks are not worshipping Chaos gods (in this case Nurgle), they are merely hosts for a fuckton of nurglings. Which means they were pretty much walking corpses at that point.

Don't lie. The text doesn't say they don't worship Nurgle. That's just your assumption. What we know is that they were corrupted by Nurgle.

There are the feral Orks from Armageddon that got corrupted into being Khornates by Angron's Monolith.

Also in the Overfiend series we have an Avatar of Khaine (who is technically a daemon) drawing the Orks from a sector away and possessing them.

FFG Tome of Blood has the Blood Boyz who are Orks who abandoned normal Ork culture and embraced the Blood God

If they die they die fightin' so it doesn't count as losing.

If they win, they get to go fight some more.

If there isn't a fight to be had they'll start one.

>he materium is something the Orks have basically no way of influencing though, unlike the "main" races (Imperium, Chaos, Eldar, and possibly Necrons).

Chaos would unmake all life, space, and time. The Orks will be dissolved like everything else.

>Orks are immune to being influenced by Chaos

False.

>Gork and Mork don't threaten to tear the boundaries of reality any further than any Ork can imagine them doing, which generally means not very much at all.

G&M plan is to gather enough Waaagh! energy to manifest into Real Space.

>they could "solve" Chaos, but they won't do that though.

The Beast. Who united the Ork race

Ghaz (who is the new Beast).

And the rest is nonsense.

So this is typical denegrate Ork fanboy who doesn't know the fluff figures.

-But the text doesn't say they were worshipping Nurgle, so thats just your assumption... Of my assupmtion
-Orks near monolith started becomming red, which is so dumb that I personally disregard that piece of lore.
-Well, possessing can technically be done on anything in 40k, even vehicles. Thats still does not mean that orks would willingly worship daemons.
-I haven't seen read about blood boyz, so I'm not going to argue over that.

>>tfw Orkz have already won

Objectively false. The Orks have a primal desire to conquer the galaxy and dominate all before them. They have been trying to conquer the galaxy since the days they were called Krorks. Each time ending with a failure.

Also it has been revealed that the Orks have an original purpose that they must fulfill. But to do so they must spawn a "Beast Ork" to lead them towards it.

So the Orks have won nothing. They enjoying their lives doesn't mean they won. Chaos and the Dark Eldar also enjoy the state of things but they have goals beyond that and so do the Orks. None of them have achieved their racial goals yet.

>-But the text doesn't say they were worshipping Nurgle, so thats just your assumption... Of my assupmtion

Nope, I am addressing your statement as them being just assumption. The text doesn't go into their state of mind other than the fact that they have been corrupted and driven to daemonic hunger.

>-Orks near monolith started becomming red, which is so dumb that I personally disregard that piece of lore.

Lore is lore and when discussing lore you go with the facts not your personal opinion, you racist.

>-Well, possessing can technically be done on anything in 40k, even vehicles. Thats still does not mean that orks would willingly worship daemons.

The issue wasn't about worship. The issue was about the refutation about the Orks being "immune" to Chaos which is objectively false. You side trailed the thing into worship. Moving the goal posts.

Necrons will win everything
soisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoiswey

Loyalist Orkz are the only way to glory.

>can't refute what he said?
>go into name calling

tsk tsk...

Like loyal yo the emprah?

Worse, really, since ebola only happens to some parts of Africa sometimes, while war in 40k...

>I2