What boons would a god of guns grant to his worshippers?

What boons would a god of guns grant to his worshippers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5B1gV9OqNR8
docs.google.com/document/d/1Uhp6_lUrwXh9GUbV6mggbCj5sZOKlQG66ycUhGkEiQo/edit?pli=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guns.

Bottomless magazines.

>Infinite bullets, as in you can reload forever, but are limited by magazine/clip capacity
>Limitless bullets, as in you can fire one bullet all the time
>Firing weapons without bullets, because fuck bullets
>Low rate of overheating
>Immunity to Russian Roulette

the ability to curve the bullet
Pretty much just watch wanted

Moist Nuggets.
Hollywood ammo.
Skill in weapon maintenance.
Recoil compensation.
needing no friends
needing no phone
just everybody dead and my nuclear throne

No jams, no malfunctions, no hangfires, no NDs.

NDs that do happen always luckily end up harmless.

Besides the obvious weapons never jam?
Do you mean like minor boons that require a right, like guns anointed with the oil of the god in question never need cleaning or the sights never require adjustments
Or do you mean big stuff like your 9mm hits like a .50 or if you pray hard enough the bullets will do crazy ricochet and curve stuff

> "The Penis is evil! The Penis shoots Seeds, and makes new Life to poison the Earth with a plague of men, as once it was. But the Gun shoots Death and purifies the Earth of the filth of Brutals. Go forth, and kill!"

well, in at least one game I can think of praying to YV will grant you additional bullets fired from one trigger pull.

The truly blessed could probably pull guns from nowhere as needed as well. So strong is their connection to firearms, that the vast panoply of the god's own armory is waiting to fill their hands whenever they reach for a weapon.

Eagle-eyed
For whatever reason, when you use your sights, iron or otherwise, you can see with heightened detail at a fathered ranged. Ranged halved in darkness.

Silent silencer
When a wet or dry silencer is carved with sigils bestowed upon you by the god, the silencer actually nullifies the sound of shooting.

Something that came up in a game that I liked
The Sneaky-Beaky Jew Hammer.
Looks like a typical cowboy-esque cap gun, shoots .50 cal bullets

ima gun god, so i wil giv imunity$ 2 da popo fo srs cashmonys. cause fuk da popo but gimme dem cashmonys first plz thx bai.

The biggest benefit would be baby blue ammo turnin' RED WHEN IT CLAPS

He'd lend out guns for fake necklace, guns that send texts, guns that make breakfast, guns that sign breasts, guns that straight festive, guns with six senses, guns that hate Texas, guns that wear vests.

the ability to make it so that with extended i wouldn't ruin my thumb

i play this on vita btw

He gave him a gun.

cheap .22lr

Thanks.

[Kiss of Lead] Atleast once in a worshippers life they will be successfully shot in a critical location and survive the ordeal. To have this happen multiple times is a symbol of true god reverence, this individual is eligible to become a gun paladin.

The ability to get shot by smaller caliber bullets in order to build resistance to larger calibers.

POP, POP POP
WITH A DAINTY GUN FROM MY SOCK
HE MAIMED SOMEONE, HE GOT SHOT
BY THE MAN NUN WHO RUNS WITH THE GODZ OF THE GUNZ

An obvious team-up with the fertility god(dess) to make sure his followers never shoot blanks.

WE BAT PROOF AND GUT SHOOT
WE BULLET PROOF AND PULL SHOOT
WE KNIFE PROOF AND NINE SHOOT
WE BOMB PROOF - YOUR MOM SHOT
BY THE GOD OF THE GUNZ

SHOOT YOUR BITCH IN THE FAT
LITTLE KIDS IN THE BACK
YOU ON MY PISS LIST LIKE WHITE GIRL RHYMES
YOUR MIGHTY DUCKS HAT
YOU ROCK A YOGA MAT
WITH A CHEST STRAP
CH-CLACK-CLACK

SHOOT YOU IN THE MORNING, GET YOUR BLOOD ON MY EGGS
SHOOT YOU IN THE HAND AND FACE, CHEST, NECK, LEGS

The truly godly boon of a gum that does, in fact, have enuff dakka.

ai this is super old stuff and not my best, just under-limit bits and pieces of the whole write-up

>Naome, Lilim Demon Prince of the Gun
>Balseraphs can summon/unsummon guns
>Djinn can track through bullets to people to attune and snipe
>Calabim can fire any firearm with no ammo with a resonance roll
>Habbalah read body language and can dodge bullets, Avi
>Lilim can leave their number or contact info appear for any sort of job with anyone they've traded names with
>Shedim can possess guns and empower them
>Impudites can spray without having to pray since their friendly fire and human fire never kill

>Duelist: Essence-fueled gun-fu
>Fast-Draw: Gun-wielding means you always act first in a fight, even when surprised
>Malfunction: Can use curses to fuck up guns through gremlins or superstitions
>Objective: Essentially gives you a mental checklist according to your contractor/boss and what they contracted you for on a mission that gives a mental link to let you 'click' and know when the mission was done to their satisfaction also a way for the Prince to spy on and enslave demons in a complicated way
>Reload: Spend Essence, hit stopwatch, Infinite Ammo

>Knight of Snipers: When aiming at a target that is unaware it is being shot at, the demon automatically succeeds his Ranged Weapon roll; roll anyways for the check digit, and to check for Interventions. This bonus does not apply if the target knows he is being shot at, or is actively on guard.

there is only one God of Guns and she only grants death

[AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN] [AIR SIREN]

Does she know how to party? It can end in death but she can only be a God of the Gun if she can party hard.

dakka
Lotz o' Dakka

Hollywood-esque magazine capacity

/thread

Depends on how advanced they are. If they're using smoothbore muzzle loaders, he'd let their bullets fly as true as if were rifled. If they're using plug bayonets, they would never get stuck in the barrel (socket bayonets would never come loose). Particularly pious snipers could see the path their bullets would fly. Infantrymen would have a more subtle boost their aiming; just trained soldiers would shoot like seasoned vets, vets like special ops, special ops like they're the main character in an action movie.

i got gun for picnic
it’s gun that send texts
it’s gun that make breakfast
gun that sign breasts
it’s gun that straight faced
gun with six senses
it’s gun that hate texas
gun that wear vests

AVE NEX ALEA!
SALUTO NEX ALEA!

It's srhine

The ability to enter GUN FOCUS.
>Infinite ammo
>Reloading causes explosions
>Double firing rate
>Auto confirm crits
>Kick ass theme music
>Ends up with a free dose of orbital bombardment

youtube.com/watch?v=5B1gV9OqNR8

Super good gun related luck

Ricochet bullets off of any surface and hit your target

Enemy's guns misfire and jams, yours never do.

Pull shit like that in that movie kopps (can't believe no one has posted a webmaster from that yet)

- A slight degree of self-maintenance from the gun. Can unbend itself after overheating the barrel.
- Gun that unjams itself and does so faster than a trained gun worshipper would be able to
- Gun improbability. There's a cartridge left in your gun even though it's empty, because you are about to get buttfucked if your gun is actually empty. Sometimes your magazine is simply longer than it should be.
- Psychic tracers. You can feel where your bullets are hitting, without anyone else being able to see your tracers.
- Bullets react to your targets. You fire and think "oh shit I just shot at an ally" and suddenly your bullet will pass through cleanly. You fire and want to fuck your opponent up and the bullet fragments on hit. You fire at a tank and your bullet is slightly more durable than it should be.
- Bullets from the bullet dimension. Scaling from having a certain number of magazines on your body automatically refill over time, to having your active magazine reload during downtime, to having a bottomless magazine, to not even needing a magazine, to being able to fire without a firing mechanism because you are just summoning bullets. (Less precise and efficient than a real gun, in that last case, but good for emergencies)
- Inherent ability to feel the flaws of a gun. If the sights are off-center, if the barrel is slightly bent, etc.
- Bullets that home slightly on your target

The ability to truly live by the gun.
Pic related.

An early and violent death.

what would the priesthood of the god of guns be like?
Would there be gun paladins serving him?
What kind of rituals would occur?
What offerings would people give to said god?

Like any priesthood I guess, but with more gun symbology. They'd probably offer gun related services, maybe making or fixing guns in their monasteries. They'd take in abandoned guns, and offer protection and shelter to gunslingers, soldiers of fortune, and anyone who lives by the gun.

>would there be gun paladins
Oh yes, most certainly. Probably would be someone like doom guy.

>rituals
Probably some sort of mix between normal polytheistic rituals and some sort of animism for guns and ammo.

>offerings
Firing off barrages of artillery, burning gunpowder so the gun god could enjoy its essence, that sort of thing.

>The 21 gun salute is actually a form of prayer to the god of guns
>Instead of incense, they burn gunpowder
>Guns and ammo are forged and blessed in the church itself, and are a common location to purchase said weapons

>what would the priesthood of the god of guns be like?
Ave Nex alea
>Would there be gun paladins serving him?
Cheeky breeki
>What kind of rituals would occur?
The ritual maintenance of over nugget
>What offerings would people give to said god?
Nuggets

>special ops like they're the main character in an action movie.
And a main character in an action movie?

HAIL THE KUBE AND BROWNING ITS PROPHET

it would literally be /k/ but with magic powers, it would be impressive as fuck.

90% of action movies would have their main character be a priest of the gun god, dispensing leaden justice upon the unpowdered heathens.

>/thread
I was worried someone wouldn't post this.

More like acolytes, I mean most action movie heroes don't even know any forms of gunfu.

Whatsoever holds the image of a gun, becomes a gun...

The Powder Mage series has some decent ideas about the subject
>can manipulate the trajectory after you fire
>uncanny knack for wind adjustment
>don't get blinded by flashes
>can mentally ignite gunpowder
>better sight and steady hands

I'm a little worried to know that cheese user lives in my city...

>Even if it's vaguely gun shaped, a follower of the gun can turn it into a weapon
>High priests can even turn their very hands and as into guns

>however it still does use finger bones as bullets

Where is this series?

>fortunately the priests who can use finger guns have first gained the blessings of unlimited ammo and unbreakable guns
>so they don't just cripple themselves by shooting their fingers at people

Does that mean they still have unbreakable hands when, say, punching people, or does it only apply when using finger-guns?

Finger guns only
Unless you are shotgun fisting

Literal headcannon

>What boons would a god of guns grant to his worshippers?
>The Angel of Death gave up his sword.
>It was melted down in the last fire that burned in hell, and from its steel the Devil forged a pair of Walker Colt revolvers.
>These guns would not misfire, nor would their hammers fall on empty chambers.
>No shot they fired would miss its mark
>No wound they gave would be anything but fatal.

Seems pretty legit to me.

The ability to use clips for guns that need magazines and vice versa.

Kraut Space Magic.

>Flamie Speeddraw The Saint of Gunpowder
>can magically make bullets, flares, and explosives
>can magically enchant her bullets to do more damage than they're supposed to

*BANGBANGBANG*
LISTEN...ye bearers of the gun. HEED MY WORDS...and know they come from Him.

Some...would question our faith, dear friends. They call us madmen. They call us LUNATICS! THEY CALL US HERETICS!

...Fear not their words, dear friends...for they are but empty air, mere impotent noise...before the resolve of the faithful.

For how can mere insults, mere mockery compare...to the GLORY...of His divine wrath, His ALMIGHTY SLUG?

Do their barbs not bring pity...beside His most holy rounds?

FOR IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN...THAT THOSE WHO BEAR HIS ARMS...WILL TRIUMPH!

PRAISED BE HE! *BANGBANGBANG*

AND IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN...THAT THOSE WHO CROSS HIS PATH...WILL SUFFER!

IT...HAS...BEEN..WRITTEN...THAT HE WILL GUIDE OUR STEPS...AS...HE...GUIDES...OUR...AIM!

GLORY TO THE GUN GOD! THROUGH HIS HOLY SIGHTS TRUTH IS SEEN IN FULL!

PRAISED BE HE! *BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG*

I'm not the only one imagining this taking place in a regular ass church, with bits of ceiling raining down after all the shots, right?

>what would the priesthood of the god of guns be like?
See>Would there be gun paladins serving him?
Naturally, those who slug evil in the name of their god.
>What kind of rituals would occur?
Prayers would be sent, guns would be fired, and ammunition expended in his name.
>What offerings would people give to said god?
Guns for the gun god, obviously.

mony

I really need this in different denominations

>I WOKE UP THIS MORNING
*bang*
>WITH AN EMPTY MAGAZINE
*bang*
>THINKIN I AIN'T EVEN GOT
*bang*
>ONE LEFT IN THE CHAMBER
*bang*
>BUT THE LOOOOOORD OF COLTS
*bang*
>HE CAN MAKE A WAY
*bang*
>OUTTA NO WAY
*bang*
>HE'LL FILL YA CYLINDER
*bang*
>WITH LEAD
*bang*
>AND THUNDER
*bang*
>YA KNOW SOMETIMES THE ENEMY
*bang*
>WILL TRY TO MAKE YA WASTE YA SHOTS
*bang*
>BUT MY LORD
*bang*
>HIS AIM IS STEADY
*bang*
>HIS EYE IS KEEN
*bang*
>AND ALL I GOTTA DO
*bang*
>IS LET HIM DIRECT MY HAND
*bang*
>WON'T YA STAND WITH ME
*bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang*

>Guns for the gun god,
AMMO FOR THE AMMO THRONE
MURDER FOR THE MURDERCUBE

A patriot

Take any skill from Borderlands I or II (because ful the abortion that was 1.5) that is gun based.

You have your boon. Hell, even some of the non-gun based ones would work.

>pic related
Gun God's Avatar and Prophet.

>Marcus
>Not Mr. Torque

Fuck that greedy piece of shit.

Torgue would be the Avatar and Prophet of the God of EXPLOSIONS

The better question is: what does the god of uns look like?

kek

Praise !

You mean od of uns?

Marcus is more a merchant god's avatar in a setting WITH a gun god.

He doesn't build or design his stock, he just distributes it. Sure, he likes the guns and shooting them at raiders but no more so than any Pandoran does.

I think user meant God of Guns

He was venerated as 'The Bringer of Guns' in BL2 already. Its a short step.

Doesn't Marcus also build guns? I know Moxxie builds all of the MOXXIE brand guns you find.

Lord of colts
Puller of bolts
Let the lead rain on forever
Amen

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE!
CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!
SING BROTHER HECKLER!
SING BROTHER KOCH!
SIIIING!

THE SCRIPTURE OF THE HOLY KUBE

AVE NEX ALEA

SALUTO NEX ALEA

docs.google.com/document/d/1Uhp6_lUrwXh9GUbV6mggbCj5sZOKlQG66ycUhGkEiQo/edit?pli=1

>This is an old idiom that has been given physical form through simple repetition.

The High Priest, leader of the Order of the True Gun, Avatar of Kaliber! Praise be unto him!

>It is rare, but not unheard of, for abstract concepts to take gun form when discussed near the Gungeon.

Permanent abatement to anti-gun laws.

Came here to type this, glad to see that it was the first response.

Someday I'm going to run a post-apocalyptic game with the /k/ube.

There will just be a /k/ult somewhere worshiping the thing and building and repairing firearms with religious fervor.

Ave Nex Alea!

The ability to carry a gun into a building despite there clearly being a "no guns allowed/gun-free zone" sign on the door