No matter how this ends...

No matter how this ends, you have to admit you missed several chances to make more money if you just kept holding this since it was at its peak.

Other urls found in this thread:

swift.com/our-solutions/interfaces-and-integration/alliance-lite2/features#topic-tabs-menu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meh you could say the same thing about not holding every stock that goes up at a particular time. Hindsight is 20/20 but if my investment actually works out I can't be mad

Doesnt really matter because link will go 1000x within 5 years.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk, i forgot to buy link 2 days ago fuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk

>hurr durr you didn't day trade your way to a million dollars hurrrrrr
>nevermind that at the end of the day patient holders almost always make more than day traders

Every single day you miss chances to make money. Every single day people chase the next big thing and lose everything they have.

People who bought ETH at $3 and watched it slide to $1 missed lots of chances too.

What kind of fud is this?

If I was some kinda fortune teller I could of, sure. But nobody saw the massive tether pump and subsequent massive influx of dumb money coming and 2x-5xing the main coins.

i read the abstract on the white paper, didn't mind reading the rest because i have absolute 0 TI and CS knowledge. Can someone explain to me why this coin has long term potential? I mean, if bitcoins block chain ever gets replaced, won't this coin go down with it?

>if bitcoins block chain ever gets replaced, won't this coin go down with it?

Part of me wants to explain it to you and part of me wants to just let you flounder until you actually do some more reading and educate yourself.

ok Enough.

I have seen enough of these LINKIE threads so serious question:

did you , user, really go ALL IN with all that you had on this coin back before the ICO or right after?

Seriously asking, because of you did and sat on it until now not being able to buy any of the moons then that's really fucking sad.

Never.
Go.
All.
In.
Unless...
You really think is your lambo ride.

Can't have this kind of thinking in a market like this. Never ending regrets.

might hit 3k and stabilize @ 2, 1.5k was oversold

>not day trading with 20% of your portfolio
why do you even live

I'm bad at trading and I found something that I believe will have a much greater value in the future. So I bought it at what I thought was a good buy in point.

BTC proceeded to go parabolic beyond what anyone thought would happen and the normie invasion finally happened.

It doesn't make the investment a bad one it just makes the timing atrocious.

If I were a good trader I would have sold near the top anyway which proves my point. I am a bad trader and holding will result in more gains than me trading.

this is exactly how eth looked before its moon.

> Admit, you should have been perfect and looked into your omniscient crystal ball!

Topkek.

Sold my link last night for XLM, never felt more free. Being a linkie really is a delusion

I need to make a program that scans coinmarketcap every hour to figure out what mooned the most in that hour to show the maximum gains possible so that people like you kill themselves after seeing how much they could have made.

>no matter how this ends

oh, you mean with me laughing all the way to the bank?

stay salty

CMC is too slow for that. You'd need to scan exchanges directly.

kek, make a bot that constantly spams Veeky Forums with messages like "X just went up 20%", accompanied with a picture of a smug anime girl...oh wait, nothing would change.

Me stinkie linkie
Sitting on 500. Hoping to sell my XRP when it hits 6k sats and dump it all into more LINK.

Ada was my Lambo ride at 5 cents. I dropped 2 ether in it when i had 6 to dump

sorry heres the current coin numbers

It has not started yet, its just starting.

swift.com/our-solutions/interfaces-and-integration/alliance-lite2/features#topic-tabs-menu