Drow

How does Veeky Forums feel about drow boys?

Please take your fetish somewhere else.

Drow aren't allowed?

A cute, I would totally take a drow slave boy and hold hands with then while soothing their past traumas from living in the underdark

But user,where else should stuff like this go other than Veeky Forums aka /d/elight?

>holding hands

lewd

They're cute

I wish I had more art of drow

Drow are boring when the DM allows them to be close enough to be touched.
Although I did like that thread about making PC drow be like easter-european immigrants.

If you play a male drow, should he be subservient to all women, or just drow women?

Yes.

Are drow men naturally submissive, or are they just socialized that way from their culture?

Would it be against the rules to give a drow character sunglasses?

Same way as this.

drow have horns?

When they get horny, sure.

heh

All dead. Although they were universally reviled, the historians are immensely troubled by their loss because no one knows how it happened.

I loved that thread. I wonder if they ever wrote more of that than what had been posted and capped...

One word: Spiders.

Remember, boys and girls:
Filter the word "drow" in both subjects AND OP comments.
Don't forget "magic/al girl" and "vampire" too!

racist desu

Drow have too much narrative baggage that people insist on forcing onto the concept of Dark Elves.

I'd rather take the seeds of what the Drow/Dark Elves were before Ed Greenwood and R.A.Salvatore got their hands on them, and make my own shit.

they are for snu snu.

Spiders you say.

They're dumb, throw spiders at them.

Wary but aroused.

I can't read the signature and image search is just bringing up Veeky Forums threads -- source?

weremole

Pity.

>you will never have a drow husband who cooks for you
>you will never encourage him to try a variety of human fashion intended for both men and women
>you will never play with his long, silky, unbound hair when the two of you go to bed
>you will never kiss away his tears, because he cries when he climaxes

just date someone with gonorrhea you fag

Use lube you dumb fuck.

You forgot to stroke his hair. You definitely gotta stroke his hair.

God why.

More tolerable than Drow girls, usually.
OC is our group.

heh

Drow males exist so that drow women have something to disguise themselves as that will elicit sympathy from stupid surface dwellers. They go up and whine, "Boo hoo Mistress beats me, wants to feed me to spiders, please let me live on surface," and the fools let them.