You wake up

>You wake up
>You are chained to the character you played last
>You must fight through a coliseum with the character to escape

How well, or how badly does this turn out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MiOHQ4Rhgx4
youtube.com/watch?v=XrFViBSYPtQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Last game i played was geist. My dm allowed some homebrew, so i picked up hearse, which allows for teleportation. They also have stigmata caul, which can let you detach and reatach limbs. My character detaches their hand at the wrist, slips their bonds, and then tele's out leaving me to die. I'm screwed.

>chained to a devastator marine
He wouldn't even notice me.

>>picture related
Well shit.

>Chained to an eight foot tall half-beast man.

At least he is pretty nice. I feel like he'd make an honest effort not to kill me while dragging my worthless self along to kill everything between him and the exit.

>pic related
I'd be fine. Dude punched shit to death, or kicked it to death, or head-butted it to death.

Rip in piss Basil, you will be remembered for saving the party from TPW and your shitty rolls.

Royalty from what effectively amounted to a nomadic tribe of winged Hussars.

Better than some. Probably fine if we can get on a horse.

>the Doom Slayer

i'd say i'm in the clear

How to make it better
>Your PC and another guy's PC is chained together at the hand
>They literally chained you to the finger so you're literally holding hands with the other PC
>It's your dominant hand that is chained

>Last character habitually carried around an arsenal of explosives that could be conservatively called "worrying".
I'm either very dead or very fine, and I'm not quite sure which.

>I'm chained to an old crippled lady who only knows healing magic and how to make molotov cocktails.

I am in for a slow, drawn out, and possibly fiery death.

You can be dead and very 'fine'.
Depends on size of the explosive.

Horribly Scarred, 1930s ex-police officer only kinda good with an axe and very good with a gun from Call of C'thulhu. He knows Voorish Sign and that's it. We'll probably be screwed.

Grenades (frag, flash, stun), pipe bombs, demolition charges.

He's very size-inclusive when it comes to these things.

youtube.com/watch?v=MiOHQ4Rhgx4

I've got a 6 str, 20 dex swashbuckler/goo warlock half-elf
Looks like all I'm good for is help action and breaking grapples.

>Feyblooded Witch

As long as she's got one hand free to cast, I'm not actually necessary to her success.

At least, until he decides you are just slowing him down, or he gets super speed.

I can't walk. He uses his thief skills to unchain, leaves me with a gun and one bullet.

I shoot him in the back of the head before he gets too far, and then wait for death to find me.

I hope it'll be quick..

this gif is really unsettling for some reason

>Mid level kobold rogue
I'd say our only hope is that he can escape artist out of the chains, get hidden, and then I live long enough for him to abuse flanking+sneak attack

>his face when we're fucked

I'm going to be killed on the spot

pic related

>As long as she's got one hand free to cast, I'm not actually necessary to her success.
you mean, one hand free to jack you off.

>>GM: Your spiritual liege demands you stand down.
>>(You): .....
>>GM: No. That cannot be so.

>A librarian in terminator armor
Full purge brother! Suffer not the Xenos to live!

>Merciless Pirate Prince.

Unless he has a reason to keep me alive, pretty sure I am going to lose a limb.

My last character could

>completely alter how gravity effected them, changing direction, lessening/negating it, which could be carried over to anyone or anything they were touching
>duplicate themselves infinitely at no cost, though the duplicates would die in one hit until only one remained (but again, can duplicate infinitely)
>create wormholes to travel through, or pass objects through, as far as the eye can see

I feel like escape wouldn't be much of an issue, unless we're magically trapped there until all the enemies are defeated or something, in which case things get more difficult, but not impossible. In either case I'm more worried about what's going to happen to me afterwards, chained to an intergalactic criminal of that persuasion.

My last character had an absurdly high pick locks score. At the very least, we wouldn't have the problem of being chained together. On the other hand, I would personally have the problem of being bailed on by a dickass rogue.

Are you a girl, or could potentially make a decent trap? If so, human trafficking's very profitable. Especially with sailors, and ESPECIALLY with pirates. You'd be in his debt too if he saved you.

Well, shit.

I'll be just fine.

Good old Bran and I would save the day trough sheer force of arms.

It's not the lamps that are moving, but EVERYTHING else.

Crazy wizard. If we have preptime, we'll be alright, but the buffs will have me tripping balls.

My old man fighter would take on all comers while keeping me behind him. I might end up helpful by watching his back.

Does my character have their equipment/inventory with them?

Do I get any equipment that I own?

First question not terribly important, because I actually bought Bunnies & Burrows and ran a game for cousins coming for holidays. We've had one sessions so far. I rolled a Seer with the following stats

Strength: 10
Speed: 13
Smell: 11
Intelligence: 12
Wisdom: 17
Dexterity: 10
Constitution: 16
Charisma: 13

She has 1 snuffball.

1 level in Wisdom, 1 in Charisma.

She speaks common Lagomorph & Lapine (everyone does to start) and Common Low Form. "I'm not popular, so I might as well go eat worms"

> youtube.com/watch?v=XrFViBSYPtQ

So, uh. Pretty useless unless someone has an animal companion, even then if it isn't a rabbit she can't use shock unless they're lower lifeforms like worms or bugs etc.

Probably she freaks out at being attached to a human and either goes into shock or feigns death. Yaaaay.

Meanwhile I'm a 6'0" 180lb man, who has studied Medieval martial arts, has trained in Savate and has a red belt in Kuk Sool Won, and fractured his leg last July, and broke a bunch of bones in his foot, and dislocated pretty much all my metatarsals so I'm limping.

Against Veeky Forums posters, and more importantly their characters.

So. Uh. Hopefully I can bring some equipment along. A gun? A sword, maybe, I must have one of those from studying Medieval Martial Arts right?

Wrong, I have none of that shit. I studied it like in books and shit for school, hahaha. And we don't learn Weapons much less get them until later for KSW.

So I guess I grab my first-aid kit and some towels. Hopefully one of you fucks with a powerful good guy PC gets hurt and I can run over and help with First Aid and then get through with your help.

>Chained to a Brujah

Time to say farewell to my arm. And probably the rest of my blood.

>Chained to an insane high elf warlock

Mistakes were made

>You must fight through a coliseum with the character to escape

Mistakes into miracles

>THANK YOU VILE HERETICS
>YOU HAVE GIVEN ME A CLUB

>chained to my Kumiho Slayer

I want out. Even if I live she's going to eat me.

my last character is a massive spider girl.
She would have to either flail me around like a ragdoll, or fight with one hand behind her back.

I think I would be fine up to large monster arenas.

You may be the only person in the world that could have this topic work in reverse with you helping your helpless PC. I salute you for playing Bunnies and Burrows when its been sitting on my shelf for decades

>Chained to a phys-adept drake.
Yeah I'm not worried, I just feel bad for slowing her down.

Ugh, it's honestly kind of a clusterfuck of a game. It comes from a different time of RPGs and it shows.

We're probably going to just wing a bastardized version to get through it.

Kill myself so I don't slow him down, ask him to avenge me.

Blackcrusade character with a boltgun for an arm. He kills me.

Jedi Guardian skilled with one handed, two handed and dual wielding. Knows the Force pretty damn well too, so maybe doesn't need weapons at all.

I'd hope he can just break the chains, but failing that, Force Push/Pull/Throw etc everyone away or grab their weapons and arm us with them.

He's a chill dude too, so would be cool to hang with afterwards if we lived.

>chained to a Haradrim warrior
He either kills me and cuts off my hand just to get rid of the nuisance, or he gives me a weapon and does his best to protect me. Really depends on how well I make my first impression.

>Chained next to former soldier
>Soldier was a captain of a unit
>Has fanatic feelings about protecting his subordinates.
>RPG styled off myself

It'll go brilliantly assuming I don't get cut down immediately and weigh him down. Otherwise he'll save my ass.

>Wake up in a coliseum chained to a spaceship pilot with no other practical skills
Welp

The last character I made was an MnM 2e version of The Unconquered Sun.

>Level 5 Bard with Thunderwave, rapier and two good attack cantrips.

I think I may go deaf, but we may go far. Hopefully.

Poorly, I think my wizard would magic out of the bindings then fly away/teleport away and leave me for dead.

Why the fuck would you ask about player characters cooperating with players? That's so lame. Why not say you wake up chained to a fellow party member or a clone of themselves or something?

My character is an Archer/Thief. So I assume she could slip out of the chains. Assuming a Bow is available she should be able to take out most enemies by herself. I'd just have to grab a sword and try to stay out of the way.

She'd break the chains and have a wonderful time smashing stuff. While she wouldn't play bodyguard to some random commoner, my cleric would try to keep me alive if not necessarily unharmed so she could ask me information.

I'm chained to a bard turned vampire who was slowly conspiring to kill all his "friends" who let him get turned..... dude had mad disarm skills though, like indiana Jones but a bardpire
> I'm fucked... win or loose

the last character i played was an NPC in a campaign

it's pretty integral to know at which point of her timeline this takes place since she goes from a normal 21st century person into a cybernetically enhanced corporate super soldier with a vibro-sword over the duration of like 15 years. her young self would be useless. her older self would most likely just cut my arm off and call it collateral damage, and run off on her own. i'd probably be fucked either way

the character probably sounds a lot like an edgy mary sue when i describe her like that, but the point of her character is that she has very arduously earned all the abilities she has (also she isn't pretty)

If he has aleverything I had on him last, I'm good. But if we wake up naked with just a rock and a torch, we're dead

It's been so long....

I don't even know what it's like to be the player anymore.

>Ogre Gladiator of Yredelemnul
Quite badly.

The last character I played was a Magical knight who could throw himself upon a blade if it meant saving an innocent. He was also verry skilled in shaping metal with magic and could easily weaken and snap the chain so that I wouldn't hinder while he fights and I make use of his hunting crossbow. Overall things go well I think.

Last character I played was a power armour wearing Rogue Trader who used recoil gloves to dual weild storm bolters.

I'm either going to be just fine, and possibly 'recruited' to join in on his future escapades, or I'm royally fucked.

>Chained to a 7ft tall lanky norseman warlock.
He'd probably sacrifice me in return for a boon then tp out.

>Zero fighting skill whatsoever
>Really, really good at escaping

Any rules against just running away?

>Chained to an adventuring orphan
>Dex-based fighter (Rogue)
I'm fucked, I'll be holding him back the entire time, especially if it's his dominant hand. At least he won't cut off my arm like some of the other guys in the thread.

My last character is a level 5 druid... he wouldn't kill me, but I am useless in an all-out fight so he would be severely slowed down, unless he decides that enough is enough and wildshapes into something small and then back into something big to eat some faces

3.5 Warlock. I'm probably okay, she can zap stuff one-handed and teleport with other people.

PF Aegis have a passenger suit option, and the guy's a spaceflight-capable artillery battery.

I'll be working off the payment plan for years though afterwards.

If that's who I think it is, L, OP meant "arenas full of people", not "murder the giant building and then leave"

>last character was a merchant
We might make it but only because I fight for a living. All he would be useful for is any opportunities we got at zero risk arbitrage.

>Chained to a pirate with a zeppelin full of cannons
>He's been assured the outer coating is NOT flammable at all
>Something about electrical detonators was mumbled
>I think we might have hindenburgs.

....chained to a changeling witch of strength?

Who can buff me for hand to hand combat as well as herself and has debuffs for our enemies at will?

I think we might get through this.

>nechronica
Well, I'm fucked.
But so is everyone in the coliseum.

>last character is basically Mob
Pretty fine, she can do everything by herself without even moving a finger. I'd just provide emotional support (cheer the wins).

GG user

I suppose if he absorbs your brain you technically become him. With the regenerative abilities of infected he might just pull off and grow back his own hand.

Stuck with a DG paramedic who is...low on sanity.I'm probably not in the best odds

he should be fine, at least until they start switching authors and fucking everything up

>Unscrupulous Sith
If I promised to shut the fuck up, he would only break my bones enough to wiggle my arm out of the chains.

Unless he gets his lightsaber, then he might just cut himself loose and ditch me.

If the chains cannot be escaped, he would fry me to ash just to get rid of the weight.

Your only problem is you'll die of old age before he finishes rolling for damage.

>Khornettoh paladin who only seeks battle and challenges
Not sure. The guy could either kill me on the spot or take it as a personnal thing to end this thing with both of us alive as a challenge to his combat prowess. He's ambidextrous and can spit/ Summon chaos shards, so I guess I have a chance at getting out mostly unharmed

>>You are chained to the character you played last
I played like three games last night so what counts as a character?
>Skyrim heavy armor two-handed weapon monster.
>Some freeform shit I played last night
>Dead rising 3

A black mage with more spell power than common sense, who also has something of an unhealthy fascination with fire spells and blowing things up via fire spells.

Provided he remembers I'm not fireproof, I think we'd do fine.

I think OP was only talking about roleplaying games
If this include video game, then I'm fucked

That's a lot more people who play assholes than I thought... fancy that

>Asshole Viking Prince
He's a swordfighting wonderchild so, once he cuts off my hand to get rid of the deadweight, he's golden.

My fire bloodline sorceress, arrogant disowned noble who had a habit of missing every spell that had a chance to miss and therefor focused on aoes which tended to set a lot of other things on fire.

She'd be fine handling large mobs, I'd die from friendly fire.

This is Veeky Forums, not /v/.

>twi'lek force adept with a lightsaber and ridiculous healing abilities
>last coliseum type event she took part in she actually did pretty well and emerged most popular contestant
i feel like i have good chances. assuming we get our belongings i could probably shoot a holdout blaster well enough to help out.

>Chained to a goliath monk

He gives me a piggyback ride while punching people and I act like a fuck shooting others with a handcrossbow provided we get weapons.
If we don't get weapons I focus on assisting him however I can by distracting opponents.

>monk with permanent advantage

After maybe luckily surviving I'd try to become his student.

>chained to a nigger
you screwed, son

It was a roll20 game, so damage rolling didn't take nearly as long.

Righteous Fury for days, tho.

>Character you played last
>Angry Beakie Marine

Umm...

>The marines looks at you
>You look at the Marine
>You suddenly realise the truth
>You were a marine all along
>Both of you rise up from the ground, breaking the small chain as if it was made of paper
>"FOOOOR THEEE EMPRAAAAAH !" explodes your fellow marine
"FUCK YOU YOU FAGGOT, I'LL SKULLFUCK THESE CHAOS DONG-SUCKERS BEFORE YOU !"
>You then proceeded to punch him in the face and ran toward the Coliseum in order to start purging before him

donjon de naheulbeuk much ?

My character is a rogue like young person with a powerful but taxing ability to become incorporeal for a limited time. The first thing they'd do, waking up in chains, is that. If they can successfully get out of the chains this way, then they may flee through a nearby wall and skedaddle, and I'm probably fed to the wolves as punishment.

If they can't escape the chains that way, they may very well gank me in a panic and/or sever my wrist so they actually have a chance at staying alive.

If they insist on trying to keep my bystander ass alive, which depends on how panicked they get, and can escape the chains, it depends on the difficulty of the coliseum, and if it's within their ability to solo it. There's no chance of them insisting on it if they can't escape the chains.

And that's to say nothing of the panic I'd be in, which is another kettle of fish.

He ends up weighed down by my corpse after I get murdered in the first ten seconds because I can't fight for shit.

yep. We must be the only group in the world to have gotten some of our character up to level 11, but it's a pretty fun game to play with friends

I do play it with friends when we find the time, I'm just surprised to meet a fellow player on Veeky Forums

My last character would have no problem cutting my arm off in order to escape.