In one year, everyone will be buying this coin with their gains to buy shit and avoid taxes. Mark my words

In one year, everyone will be buying this coin with their gains to buy shit and avoid taxes. Mark my words

My nigga OP
I've been all in since $0.03, feels very comfortable

Meanwhile Veeky Forums is occupied with their flavour of the month coins, supposedly they've done their "research" but they are just like the normies buying into eachothers shilling, this one is not even on the radar to Veeky Forums

This shit will BTFO Syscoin aswell
See you on the moon OP

Could you guys stay quiet, please?
Thank you.

It's okay my man, Veeky Forums is too retarded to think for itself, accumulate now

BAY was one of the very first coins I've bought, once I get rid of my bags I'm going to buy it.
I hope it doesn't explode before Q1 2018, I need more time.

How is that any different than REQ?

>XRP ID

I've shilled this shit so hard here, but everybody thinks I'm shilling my bags while I'm already all in with steady growth now

I'm just trying to wake up Veeky Forums but they are blind, well their fucking loss

See the chart, you don't have much time left. But be sure to get in before the dynamic peg. December doesn't bring a lot of content so buy now. But 2018 will be crazy

I really think it will explose during Q2 2018 road map,
I can see on their twitter that they are doing great improvements on their marketing strategy.

And rolling peg is a major and original idea in cryptocurrencies, it can be a new USDT more faithful that will allow a linear growth!

Will drugs be sold on Bitbay? Yes or no? I want to invest in something that's going to piggyback off the black market.

Isn't REQ just payment requests? Bitbay is an actual marketplace, think decentralised Ebay with the ability to make private markets.
With a lot of novel features aswell, it has potential as a store of value and place to trade goods (maybe even crypto)

Yes and no, officially mods have the ability to shutdown markets if they offer illegal shit - I think this is necessary for mass adoption.

But I think they won't have direct access to all the private markets, so unless somebody leaks your drugsmarket it will be hard to shut down

samefag

This is all my pathetic wagecuck money, I'm holding for a year atleast.
Either I die poor or will live in a villa soon. I'm starting to sound like a LINKie now but I've done my research and am confident in my investment.

Bitbay is seriously undervalued too, cheaper than the competition while having better features and a shitstorm of updates coming in 2018.

Yeah I think I read about this. Basically you have to keep your drug market reasonably private? And if they do shut it down you can simply rehash it?

I swear to you that i'm not this guy.

I got 62050 Bay that I bought in March of this year.

Well, if your access code is something like 1frps34deW1@!ekCsd the admins are not going to stumble upon it randombly unless somebody leaks it. But yes, IF exposed they have the power to shut it down.

Nice man, I'm happy there are others out there who came to the same conclusion as I did. Keep holding and you WILL make it

>buying a to-be pegged currency as an investment

Bitbay might work put and be a great maeketplace but it needs to be stable for it to work, so no moon

Oh, so it's like BNB.

You're partially right, though pegging will not prevent it from naturally increasing in value if the product takes off. But it makes it less prone to manipulation and whales pumping and dumping, that would fuck up the purpose of the currency

It will moon before the rolling peg and then i think it will a steady growth.

it's not a classic peg to a number chosen by the developer, it will be chosen by holders so i think everyone will want an increase in gains.

I miss /BAY/watch threads and FINNA-posting

Any bay updates soon to cause a spike?

It will be back in 2018, but it will be too late for Veeky Forums to get in before the moon mission.
It seems like the majority of important updates is concentrated within the next few months. It probably won't even get a chance to dip, look at that roadmap.

December will be a boring hold (maybe the christmas update will pump it a little) so accumulate now.

What are bit bays competitors?

Checked. I wonder if I should make the memes I used to back when I was in the /BAY/watch discord

see for a few examples

there is already sell walls in this coin, i think some whales are already accumulating

>Christmas Surprise
Literal false hype.
That being said, I’m hodling

It could be an add in a new exchange, that would be cool i guess!

Do you guys buy this via blocknet or bittrex?

Trex myself

My BAY finally went green...I knew it would be just a matter of time too user. ;)

>moderator keys

I got 5k bros, will I make it?

Buy more, i think this coin will reach 1dollar (and maybe more but this would be a huge step)

Wow you guys are blind AND gay. Okay.