pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHuD7jbLJEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>Comboing Demon Emperor Shintai with Devil Tyrant Avatar Shintai
>HAHAHAHA! Oh my god Yes! I need to do this.
Personally, I'd combine the Greater Shintai of the Endless Desert and Demon Emperor Shintai.

Just imagine how HUEG your Anima Banner would be.

> Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban
> Hero Cooperation Union Exchange Bulletin Board

> You may decide the exact specifications of your world, within reasonable limits. As long as it is a general “fantasy” themed world where a Hero and a Demon Lord wouldn't be out of place feel free to come up with whatever kind of setting you want. The geography, politics, and technology types are up to your discretion. It can't be a modern setting with ordinary technology but something like a fantasy setting with magitech comparable to modern convenience is completely within the rules.
> You may also determine the exact magical system that exists within your world. This can be any kind of magical system that would not be out of place within a fantasy setting, ranging from the standard sorcery and Vancian wizardry to physical enhancement magic to artificer magic which relies entirely upon creating magical items. It could be a magic system that relies entirely upon the power of crystals, tapping into the elements, or anything else. It's up to your discretion.

What was your Hero BBS world like, /jc/?

You know Totemist Quest? It was that. I miss Diarca.

Lewd, very lewd

Everyone was Red in mine. Made it even more fun to murder them all.

But how could you tell when they were bleeding?

If Gaunlet's here, I have a question: If you have

Are there shipping perks?

Wow Timmy Jr., that was pathetic. . .

I laughed because of how pathetic that was?

>Turning myself into a Desert, and immaterial via a Permanent charm
Not my taste. I'd rather go with the SWLiHN Shintai, since that isn't permanent.

But you forget something that Devil Tyrant lets me do.
It lets me stack all four versions of the "Large" Mutation, so I AM HUEG! With insane Strength and Stamina bonuses, for tons and tons of Soak.

Yeah, there are plenty. From the Mob jump:

>Smuggler: 200 CP, Discount Accountant - Not all of that olive oil is strictly legal. You know the best ways to get product (whatever that may be) across any border and through any searches. You know where to hide booze so not even thorough searches will find it, but also so the bottles don’t get broken in that chase that just MIGHT happen. You’ve got an almost supernatural knowledge of backroads, and tend to make connections with pilots and ship captains willing to carry some guns that fell of the back of an Army truck pretty easily.

>can't be a modern-themed setting
>two of the one-off characters are a magical girl and a Rider in modern-world settings
>five of the one-off characters are combining Mecha
But why?

Do you bring Christmas to the worlds you visit, /jc/?

It can't be a normal modern setting, but one where tech is replaced by magic 1=1 is fine.

Well we do have a Santa jump...

Well, I'm Jewish here in the real world, so Christmas never mattered to me. And since my family were secular and fairly unobservant Jews, I haven't spread any of our major holidays to other worlds, either.

Hey Mardukth, for the Sburb jump, would it be possible to allow us to be able to go to the universe we make post-chain and do what we want with it, even if we didn't choose the Homestuck drawback or the Ultimate Reward?

I do, but I dont explain anything to anyone.
To the worlds that don't have christmas or an christmas analogue, there is a day of the year that is inexplicably filled with red and green with many presents.

Fuck yeah I do! The Santa Claus jump was one of the closest I came to staying in a world. It takes a while to get going but people like the presents and best coco in the multiverse that I make (the secret is a pinch of melange).

Is there a perk for automatically looting bodies?

10/10 would read again.

So goddamn happy we finally got rid of her. In fact, I propose we set up a holiday: December 11th, the day we finally shucked that tyrant off our backs.

And in exchange we get to keep you.....why do we want you here?

Y'know, I'm almost certain there is, I remember that being something I saw in a jump, and I can't remember where I saw it.

I'm pretty sure it was just the one, and there are ~700 jumps, so GOOD LUCK BUDDY

Getting Sky Garden's Magician to limit us like that was Red's final act of spite.

I wonder if we can swap him for AngelAnon.

>Turning myself into a Desert, and immaterial via a Permanent charm
>Not my taste. I'd rather go with the SWLiHN Shintai, since that isn't permanent.
Fair enough, the SWLiHN one is pretty damn cool anyway.

I usually just take Yozi-Body Unity with it, which means I can just pick whether I want to be immaterial or material at any moment.

>But you forget something that Devil Tyrant lets me do.
>It lets me stack all four versions of the "Large" Mutation, so I AM HUEG! With insane Strength and Stamina bonuses, for tons and tons of Soak.
That's pretty HUEG too. I approve.

If you mean post-Spark, then yes of course. Even if you couldn't immediately go there directly, you could just go back to your session and open the door.

If you fail the chain... not really? You'd still need a way to get there.

Me? I don't know who you think I am, but the fact that you'd rather settings be diluted than accurately reflected in a jump says more about you than it does me.

Alright, so. Flu kicked back in so I'm probably taking a nap in a bit. I'll resume the FMA writeup at a future date. Here's spoilers for those who don't want to wait.

>Discovering the Warehouse and how it works.
>Developing a rival in a named named Reginald III, who looks suspiciously like Armstrong. No, not the one from this world, the one from THAT world. Starts off friendly, but eventually turns into a blood feud
>Promised day happens
>Develop crisis of conscience.
>Realize it's too late to get involved with the plot
>Hide behind the forcewall, taking the housemates and as many as he can shove into it with him.
>Reginald places the blame on Jumper since they somehow knew about this and they engage in a bloody fistfight.
>Reginald and the civilians still outside get eaten by the transmutation circle.
>Witness the huge red wave of souls passing on by.
>Everyone, Jumper especially, is horrified.
>Thankfully, things go back to normal not long after. Thank you, Hoenheim and Ed.
>Decide avoiding the plot is an even worse idea than getting involved.

You know, if we all moved to SB, we probably wouldn't have this shitposter problem. Or if we did, we'd at least know who it was.

I've suggested it a couple of times, but nobody's interested.

Good thinking, we can avoid her masturbatory fanboys. They all hate her shit over there.

When does Fullmetal Alchemist jump begin?

1907-1917 (end of series)
1910 (Ed and Al's failed alchemy) - 1920
1914 (first episode) - 1924

What do you think?

Honestly, I hope he succeeds. I really want Jumpchain to be dead on Veeky Forums already, so that we can move it to somewhere else. Maybe do it all in the IRC, to fulfill the paranoid fantasy of our original shitposter.

no spoilers! I'll read the actual story whenever you resume writing.

she is not comparable to /JC/'s homegrown troll
fragile and loopy but not hateful is how I would characterise her

I've done it before too, not the using two Shintais obviously, but the stacking Large mutation versions in Devil Tyrant Avatar.
I was big enough to 1v1 a Warstrider, and had better stats. It was glorious.

It's not a singular problem. Basically, all the people who don't want to move to SB are afraid they'll be unable to keep shitposting without being banned. I've said it before, but no one here is willing to take responsibility for any of the bad shit that happens. They're too self-centered to think that maybe, just /maybe/ they're at least partially to blame.

My Hero BBS world's magic system was based on basically transmitting your own thoughts into the world and imagine things happening and then use your creative energy to make it happen, but you'd have to know just enough about physics to fiddle with stuff in reality to make it happen.

So if you wanted someone to drop their sword, you'd increase the friction in it by making the molecules in the sword vibrate so much, it would burn in someone's hand. Forcing the person to drop it or else their hand would get seared off. so you could easily microwave stuff with this magic.

Crystals were also important in that they would help filter out someone's creativity into a shape and form--much like how crystals in real life refract light to make color. One could attune a crystal if they were skilled enough with that magic.

I was pretty much brought in to save a queen. I fell in love with her, but I didn't feel that she had the same feelings for me...so I didn't confess to her. She was pretty funny, but chill. And she was very smart. She wouldn't hesitate to tell me if something was amiss. She also was somewhat of a philosopher queen--she was kidnapped because she was taking away the power of the nobles to and increasing the power of the people, and they didn't like that.

I was regretting not confessing to her the entire Disgaea jump. Am considering confessing to her during a hero BBS meetup. What should I do, /jc/?

Someone just post the damn copypasta already.

I think you're the people who whine and complain about everything a movie based on a book gets wrong. Just enjoy the interpretation as it, entertainment.

And if you absolutely hate it, make the jump yourself since you are passionate. Make it as you believe it should be.

So who wants to work on the Bayonetta replacement?

Red's gone, and in return we get to keep the real shitposter. Joy.

It's not a coincidence that they're usually on at the same time.

can someone post the list of the harem perks?

Kairos Jump By SpyroAnon
Human Free
drop in free rolling for
age Roll(1d8)+25:8,+25 Total:33
Reassuring free for drop-in this is nice
-Fatherly intuition -200 discounted for drop-in
badass scars -100 . These look nice next to my tattoos when I not a three-dimensional vantablack humanoid silhouette.
Rolling Legend-500 hot blood always equals power . This Just makes it more solidified
Dorky Glasses: import Nenohsib-50. He likes to hang out on my face. This way can do that no matter what face I Am using
Tapestry-50 discounted for drop-in this is pretty sweet
Queens Bathroom-100 this is even sweeter
the plan: plan A , introduce the King to a magic system that doesn't lie in bloodlines convince him that maybe there's somethings we could do to make people happier , and thus avoid the plot happening because there's no need for all this incest and totalitarianism anymore . -20 for charisma perks and the ability to demonstrate that I'm not lying Roll(1d100)-20:60,-20 Total:40
yeah just as I figured these people plainly see that I'm a threat to their grip on power and way of life, back to the standard plan. The brother ,the mother, The father, the sister all dead . The human looking chick gets off with a warning because she knows better than I begin what is pretty much my standard uplift operations only replacing the tech with teachable magic since these savages are still in medieval times and won't know what half of the stuff means

I'm delegating that stuff to mother box and the rest of us are going on a vacation For 10 years since we damn sure need it

She only dropped jumps, she never said she was leaving.

Merchant tried to smooth things out between the two communities, but it's pretty evident that Veeky Forums here is dead set on harassing their jumpmakers to the point where they'll venture over just to be inflammatory. The things that people often use against SB tend to be the quality of their jumpmaking, without taking into account that they have a fraction of the active jumpmakers. If some of the more experienced jumpmakers here moved over there for some odd reason, it would pretty much balance things out. They're generally a fair bit more civil with things as well, which is only to be expected given their format.

So in an odd way, all this vitriol about SB has made me more tolerant of SB, once I actually looked at their situation and circumstances carefully instead of just listening to people on here or IRC criticizing them. I'd have no issues swapping over, but right now I don't have much incentive either.

of course I do It's kind of different ecause it's been influenced by the winter festival traditions of over 100 worlds but it's basically Christmas . Even if we call it emperor's day and even if it doesn't even look that close to Emperor's day as we know it anymore.

I don't like that .png name

Wait, what's Shintai?

Fixed that for you.

No but look at how hard our shitposters are trying to push it. You can TELL they've almost won.

exalted have charms that give them transformative super modes called Shintai They are pretty damn powerful

I'd join in a heartbeat if they didn't have shit for quality control and actively encourage bad Jumpmaking. We really just need our own forum. One that understands what an acceptable level of shitposting is but won't put up end of thread levels of stupidity or this dumbass.

Needs an Update. Hero BBS has an entire line for Harem Jumpers.

>Veeky Forums here is dead set on harassing their jumpmakers to the point where they'll venture over just to be inflammatory.

What.

Yes, but the guy who's apparently immune to being reported really wants to make sure that everyone believes it.

Probably so they can claim Red's return is a lie, a great evil, proof of her badness, cause for a ban, etc.

Fuck off, Timmy.

The only thing anyone wants to work on for you is a rusty cathether dipped in shit.

Seriously, user, we've defeated the Great Satan. Why shouldn't we rejoice?

Look at how the quality of this place bumped up after she left. We actually got something FUN in Hero BBS instead of abject worthlessness - now we just need to get the world-restrictions shifted.

Shintai (Japanese for "god-body" or "god-form") are a class of powerful Infernal charms. Each Yozi charmset has at least one, often more. They make you more like the Yozi for a brief period, sort of a super mode. Malfeas's turns you into raging radioactive monsters, for example, while The Ebon Dragon's let you perfectly mimic people by eating their shadow. If a Yozi has multiple Shintai, each one will encompass a different part of their nature. So, for example, Adorjan has a Shintai to let you act with incredible speed and freedom of motion, and one to let you split yourself into countless splintered soul-clones. They're cool stuff.

Shintai Charms are the biggest expression of your Yozi/Primordial, it's... well, a God-Body as literal translation. You get a form like unto the Yozi/Primordial of which you learned the Shintai Charm.

They're the supermodes of Infernals, basically. As an example, have the fluff part of Demon Emporer Shintai.

DEMON EMPEROR SHINTAI
Cost: 15m, 1wp; Mins: Essence 5; Type: Simple
Keywords: Blasphemy, Emotion, Form-Type,
Obvious, Sickness
Duration: One scene
Prerequisite Charms: Gifts of Invisible Flame,
Viridian Legend Exoskeleton (x2)
As this Charm activates, the Infernal’s being evolves into pure Essence and expands at infinite speed to encompass the universe. For a moment, his feet tread the shinma and the wholeness of fate tangles about his limbs like tattered cobwebs. Time sits at his right hand and resurrection upon his left. He has become the Infinite Radiant Is, the supernal transcendence of all divinity, the Holy Tyrant, the King of the Primordials. It cannot last. The infinite gravitation of humiliation crushes him, layer upon layer, until he finds himself imprisoned within a body of shining brass and volcanic stone.
The Demon Emperor form is slightly larger than the character’s natural body, and is visually recognizable as the warlock to those few who can gaze upon its awful radiance and survive. It surges and bucks from within, constantly fracturing to release shafts of darting molten radiance, only to quickly re-seal itself. Entire sections sometimes burst, the momentary rupture exposing smoking brass bones and a deadly emerald star where the Infernal’s heart should be in the moments before the shell knits itself closed again. The character’s anima flares to its full iconic state, expanding beyond all reason to encompass an area (Essence x 50) yards in radius. To watchers from afar, it may appear that some vast phantasmal behemoth moves across the land. This form confers the following features:

Shintai are charms that transform your body, usually temporarily but some are permanent, into something extremely fitting the Themes of the Yozi that shintai is for.
Most Yozi have around two Shintai, and the powers you get from a Shintai are...significant. They tend to build on the powers they are "requirements" to learn that Shintai.

For Example:Malfias has a Charm that lets you pick (Essencex10) in Mutations, and when you go to Anima Banner you can activate 8 points worth of Mutations you've chosen.
Devil-Tyrant Avatar lets you use every mutation you've picked at once, and lets you keep a full set of 8 points worth on at all times for no cost.

Wow, I didn't know that. That sounds really cool, actually.

Not really they just desperately want what they're selling to be true.

Also, please refer to for our Anti-Shitposter Policy.

Magical system was largely regular sorcery. I hate Vancian magic. Initially it was a gritty fantasy realm with a wide range of fantasy races.

Religious zealots chasing me around due to my demon summoning (and the drawback I took), fantastic racism up the wazoo, turns out humans are the bad guys, etc.

Hero BBS worlds tend to have pretty high incidences of contrived circumstances and well worn tropes.

Then due to a very high "how did it all go" roll (95/100) I figured the whole demon lord quest ended like Prince's does in the manga albeit instead of the demon lord turning out to be a chick and dissolving due to having the hots for me she didn't dissolve and joined my party harem to help me take on the church.

A short bloody war later and I'd conquered the place. People got over demons being around pretty quickly after I started making demons with Demon Spawn whose function was helpful and constructive. Seriously being able to decide the appearance and function of beings you create at will is ridiculously good fun.

The guys on the BBS were pretty sympathetic at first about me not only having to deal with the demon lord but also the religious persecution. They were less sympathetic after I admitted I'd mostly just harem hero'd my way to the top.

200 years later and the world wasn't really recognizable. The demonic public transport ran on time and goblins got the vote.

I don't know. At the end of the day a lot of it falls down to the jumpmaker. The community doesn't help matters if they're all bent towards a peculiar stance, but the person writing it is still the jumpmaker. The problem really is that very few of their jumpmakers have substantial experience, and since the community is so protective of itself, it tends to favor encouragement over criticism because no one wants to offend anyone else. Ironically there used to be people who considered the IRC was the same way as far as a hugbox went.

I started following both threads since Merchant dropped it, and well, one of the names here decided they'd go over and tell the SB folks off. I'm not sure why it was necessary, but it hasn't changed things any. Pretty sure they haven't deleted the posts either. Not going to name any names, you can look for yourself if you're interested enough.

And as a Devil-Tiger you can design your own Shintai charms, it's pretty great. Shintai Charms are always worth the cost, they are fucking amazing.

You don't tell me what to do, you're not my mother.

Also, you're wasting your time since it obviously isn't working.

You are inexplicably dense. You must be aware how badly you're hated if you've been wasting literal years on a grudge over someone because of a game of pretend. I don't know how you were brought up, but if you think anyone would be willing to demean themselves by agreeing with you there's something wrong with you.

I don't know how you keep ban evading or why you've apparently nothing better to do with your time but-you know what the saddest thing is? From my point of view, nothing has truly changed. People have always jumped the way they wanted to first and foremost, rules or not.

All you've done is reduce the aggregate amount of content creators able and willing to make content. First Wakfu, and now this. And before you pat yourself on the back and ask to be sucked off for what you've done-you've been doing that for years, and literal nobody has agreed with you.

Like I said, I don't pretend to understand what stake you have in any of this, but it's clear on some level you're attached to this community. And when we're gone, you'll have nothing to fill your waste of a life with.

Sweet. I'm going to have to think of something creative for those, maybe one that turns me into an actual Devil Tiger, just because such a thing sounds amusing and awesome at the same time.

There's so much cool about being a Devil-Tiger. I get why the devs think that it was a mistake, it further reinforces the "rush to Essence 6 or you're worthless" attitude that 2e had as a big problem, but I wish they were able to think of a way to put them into 3e.

>rush to Essence 6

I don't even understand how this is a problem. I always figured people ran games at whichever essence they wanted to anyway.

Agreed. Red would have never allowed Exalted, she would have raged and raged because no one's allowed to be awesome but her. You can tell with how she bitched about no one loving her shitty builds and shitty stories.

You don't need a Shintai for that. Just By Rage Recast(The one that gives you Mutations), and a Lunars jump.
Take a Tiger as your Totem Animal, use the Horns mutation, boom instant Devil-Tiger.

I like a lot of things about 3e, but I also have a lot of problems with 3e. Lack of Devil-Tigers is one of them, they are just such a cool as hell concept.
On the other-hand I REALLY wanna play an Exigent of Lytek or Nara-O

As any number of posts in the archive and on that site can show you, Veeky Forums and SpaceBattles have very different ideas of what the word "quality" means. And also what the required level of politeness for civil discourse is.

Add in at least one jumpmaker who literally doesn't care what other people tell them once they're set on doing a jump in a particular fashion and you've got a good recipe for flame wars.

Yup, they're one of the coolest parts of Infernals.

Just remember to base it on your Devil Tiger's themes and probably how you'd imagine that would look if it was a full Primordial, then you're basically golden.

So, if you want a literal Devil Tiger Shintai, you'd need some sort of tiger imagery in that whole thing?

Huh.
Is that a caste Yozi-only thing, or can you learn it from any of them?

Is there any benefit to getting the space pirate cloning perk over the light of aurora other than cloning the memories? It seems a bit odd that there's a capstone entirely about cloning while another has cloning as a supplementary feature.

confess. if success, use Return and marry her. if fail pretend it was a funny joke and go cry in the warehouse.

All Yozi have Shintai, but you still need to convince the other Yozi to open up their Charmset.

Really wanna get Isidoros' Shintai charms

I have told you to do nothing, as I am not indeed your mother and therefore have no control over you. I merely commented on your comment, stating that the shitposter wants it to happen and then politely asked you to refer you to the Anti-Shitposter Policy. It is actually working fairly well, we've had a notable drop in shitposter being fed these recent Threads.

Also, please refer to for our Anti-Shitposter Policy. It's only an opinion but Shitposter Awareness is something I think should be taken into account. This is a purely optional thing, as you may not wish to look at the quoted post in detail, which is okay.

Wait, who's doing the harassing? Veeky Forums, or the jumpmakers? Because it was one of the jumpmakers who "ventured over to be inflammatory", so I wasn't quite sure what you were referencing.

I'm aware. But saying that tg-ers venture over to SB to be "inflammatory" is a bit of an exaggeration.

Pretty much nothing is Caste Yozi-only, except for the Anima powers. Just need them to have an open Charmset.

So, yeah. You can learn any of them. Be a brass and stone radioactive monster one day, a blood-red wind speedster or an acid-shoggoth on another day.

You mean what happened last night?

danke user you're a good pal. sounds like a plan.

I'm sorry you can't take a moment of your time to stop imagining putting your dick in fictional women and start talking about important/jc/ politics. People like you are why this place is so bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=CHuD7jbLJEE

sounds like a fun jump. did the demons have to look demonic? and did they go poof when you left? being made up of your own dark essence and all that..

And I'm sure you're fully aware banevading's far worse

Fuck yeah, black hole boar is awesome.

...hum, would Autobot have a shintai charm equivalent? Fuck, would the Neverborn have?

Man I wish I could feel my taste buds right now

>important/jc/ politics.

Don't forget that Infernals get a lot of mutating charms in general, not just Shintai, so you can throw in themes of other Yozi. Use some Metagaos powers to grow mouths everywhere, or Oramus to sprout seven wings of impossible energy.

Speaking of Hero BBS magic systems. It says Magicians need to learn dozens or hundreds of magic systems to advance. Does this let you keep learning magic systems in other worlds expressed through your class to advance your level?

Autobot definitely would, as would Gaia, as they are still Primordials, and Yozi are technically Primordials just horribly tortured ones. In THEORY it's possible for an Infernal to gain access to Gaia and Autobot's charmsets, but good fucking luck convincing anyone it happened.

I got no idea on the Neverborn, those things are even more twisted abominations than the Yozi.

It's a real shame that dirge isn't here to partake in the fruits of his labor.