Your party is in the tavern, when suddenly this guy slaps your most well endowed female party member's ass

Your party is in the tavern, when suddenly this guy slaps your most well endowed female party member's ass.

What do you do in this situation?

>having a female party member

Hang him by his dick

>giant half-orc barbarianess
I laugh, then start thinking about it, then I stop lauging

>discriminating when selecting hirelings
Those 10-foot poles aren't going to carry themselves. Especially not while you're spelunking.

Is he going to be OK?

if you are a paladin i suppose you can white knight without it getting obnoxiuos, but be sure to kill him as to get the point across

>this hole was made for me

>kill an idiot rapist

He's dead

Yeah, he was spotted coming out of another hole later, going DRR DRR DRR

That shit was spooky

Nothing. If said female party member is going to handle herself in the depths of hellmurder dungeon then she better be able to handle a barfight on her own.

Sit back and wait for her to finish dealing with him. Enjoy the show.

Rape him and establish dominance.

That hole was CLEARLY not made for him.

I think the answer is obvious.

In our current game, that means he slapped the ass of my character's best friend. She probably gives her the chance to kill him first (and said friend is more violent, so it's likely it will happen) and watches, giggling... but mine likely provides magical backup in the event it doesn't go as planned.

Slap his ass and probably break it.

Keep in mind he is 5'8" and has a demonic sword that only he is really capable of wielding.

But is he a 6'5 angry dad, whose daughter's ass he just slapped, who wields an ancient sword that was bestowed to only the most powerful servants of an ancient wizards, is able to fly and in size on a whim?

>Thinking Physical Apperance, Powerlevel, or Mcguffins matter

A cut throat or a bashed in skull leaves him the same as every other corpse in the gutter.

So what your saying is he's shorter than i am. 5 8 is a far from impressive height, and he is far from jacked. This man is not physically intimidating at all.

Rance is a high level player character, pal, your edgelord rogue probably can't scratch him.

He's wearing a fur-coat, an chestst small enough to be a bra, and now helmet. He's likely be offed by some drunk bar patron now that he's in the land of No plot armor.

>Playing a shitty system using Hitpoints instead of wounds

Be surprised he even knew my character was a woman, considering she's 7'2, always covered head-to-toe in loose clothing, and rarely speaks.

Well, I (half-elf ranger) either garrotte him with my bowstring or just give shiv him.

After he's raised from the dead by the necromancer whose ass he just smacked.

She jumps backwards in time a few seconds and puts a gun in his face as he's going in for the slap. He persists, he gets shot.

Is there a huge difference between hit points and wounds? Because they seem to function basically the same.

There isn't, one is just at much lower increments than the other. It is good for wargames, but RPGs with high lethality handle it much differently (See GURPS).

It's been a bit since I even played GURPS. How does GURPS do it?

>tfw you think Rance and Sill are a really cute couple and wish one of the routes (in a game you have actually played) would just be him realizing he loves her

>elf monk/rogue
My character would think she has this shit in the bag. OOC I know that Rance is going to pound that pussy by the 3rd round of combat.

>people think they can take on Rance like he's a low level chump

>Lizardman
I take it as an attack and attempt to bite his head off

I discreetly offer to sell her to him because it's fucking Rance and he'll get her sooner than later anyway.

Shock, and generally low HT and DR to compensate

I punch the DM.

Our group already told hs beta-ass off for using DMPC's already, and we don't give second chances for bullshit.

> our most "well endowed" female is actually a robot with no nadgers to speak of
I give him a wink and a "Safety first!" Poor son of a bitch is in for true disappointment.

>B-b-but muh favorite animu character's power level

Stand back and watch as she rips his balls off.

I don't care what Mary Sue powers he claims to have, this is what is going to happen, and I don't want to be caught in the middle of it.

Complement him on his good taste and continue to fuck her right in front of him.

My character would be confused as fuck as to what's going on.By the stroke of the final hour, it will end with Rance deposing the Devil Strahd because he had a bunch of women that he wanted.

She'd put a .75 caliber rocket propelled mass reactive shell in his gut.

level 26 paragons...we kill him.

It's like they don't even realize he's an H-game protagonist being enabled by plot armor from literally actually God.
"Pssssh, I teleport behind Rape-man and unsheathe my katana!" You can't out-edge the dangalang baby

Not OP, but a general rule of thumb to remember for Rance is that he is a very lustful guy, but also a tactician. Whenever he has saved the day, it has been indirectly because he wanted the tang. He stumbles into being the hero. He is also very protective of the women he takes under his wing. Sure he does the sex with them, but if anyone tries to oppose and harm the girls or him. He will retaliate

I start stripping. Since the two are obviously going to have sex, I might as well try to get a piece of the action, and in the most awkward way possible.

Another thing to remember, is that he is the lesser of many evils in the setting. There are many things worse than him, that end up making him look like a paragon of good in comparison.

>What do you do in this situation?
He can have the girl. I'm sure nothing horrible would happen to him. :^)

>B-but my My Plot armor
>Y-you're an edgelord, o-only an edgelord wouldn't consider shitty writing by Nip-Nongs as valid evidence of superiority

This is Veeky Forums. We have had so many power level wankery threads where arguement's have had to be made against some of the most bullshit, retarded, "no Fuck you, I win forever!", levels of fuckery, that finding a way to kill something that can't even bend time and space isn't even a challenge. Nobody gives a shit about your insignificant, little, Fapenese character.

Okay well in the Dark Ages Vampire game, my Toreador smiles, invites him to follow her out back, and proceeds to drain all his blood. Then she walks back to the tavern and casually informs them he died of a heart attack. Everyone will know she murdered him for his impudence, but will accept the excuse because they're all too terrified of her to challenge it.

In the Earthdawn game, the Swordmaster's two favourite things are fighting and fucking. So she challenges Rance to a sword duel for the insult while simultaneously flirting with him, Then she probably spends the entire duel giggling like a lunatic because he's a really good swordsman and she loves a good fight. After they battle she willingly fucks him regardless of who wins. In fact she'll probably insist that they fuck while still covered in each other's blood.

In the Vampire the Masquerade both the female characters are Gangrel, one a black former gangmember, and the other a redneck trucker. Honestly don't know which one is better endowed between them, but it doesn't matter because they both would probably respond by punching him in the face. If that doesn't dissuade him (spoilers: it won't), the redneck would pull out her claws and try to tear him to pieces right then and there, while the ganger would stealth away because fuck fighting fair.

She takes offence to that but my character, ever the dour sort, tries to calm her down before the group gets kicked out for starting a bar brawl.

For the other party, my witch would act flirty and pretend to have enjoyed it but is using the opportunity to suck the life force out of an easy target.

It's a very popular hole.

>Rance vs. a party of WoD Mages
Rance is unmade at the conceptual level, and then Paradox happens.

Our female catfolk would probably take offense and plot to steal his belongings and leave him naked in an alleyway with some particularly lonely sailors.

Being screaming and shitting everywhere. May the wrath of Kek fall upon him for touching m'lady.

Wait

If I have a well-endowed party member, why are we not Eiffel-towering that shit instead of hanging around some shitty tavern room?

No, this is my hole.

Ah manlets, when will they learn?

It's a very popular hole.

You know i don't understand these threads. Is it just power level wank with a thin veneer over the top? X slaps y's ass what do? threads are kinda odd to me. I mean the question itself is bullshit, but really there can be only two answers. You either do something about it or you don't. Either way you answer the question some troll is going to heckle you about it. Why answer the threads? Is it the same autism that drove me to post this?

Also on an unrelated note

Gah, that shit makes me cringe. Just looking at that is enough to get at my claustrophobia. I can't understand how anyone would do that.

Uh
does a drider count as having a large ass?
We don't really do anything, because slapping the ass of a drider is like giving them a back pat.

Watching this makes me really nervous

Put my hand on his shoulder like I'm going to tell him to stop, then just cast a touch spell to instantly wreck his shit.

>Deathwatch
That'll teach the Blood Angel to go out without a helmet

Nothing.
My character wouldn't notice a champion of Slaanesh slapping another Slaaneshi whores ass.

Our only female character is a pixie Assassin. She can handle herself very well: I am betting on him staying on the shitter the whole next day, after drinking something venomous that our pixie manipulated.

He just smacked a senior Sister of Battle on the ass.

I kick back and laugh as I watch him get shitstomped, castrated, and handed over to the Magos for servitor conversion.

>DoubleCross
The most well endowed female in the group is our Christmas cake OL commanding officer. Hard to say whether she'd enjoy the attention or freak out and run away.

>African Merc/Tacticool/Magitek Game (GURPS)
The party's scout sniper, a (high) wired, flighty deviant probably returns the gesture. Rest of the group laughs about it either way.

>Pathfinder
As the only female character, I'm the target, though she's nearly flat as a board. She's a twig-thin evil nerd sorceress with serious intimacy issues, I think she pretends it didn't happen unless Rance pursues her further (and knowing him I'm sure he would). In that case, she'd get flustered and probably end up like most of his "victims", a tsundere after the D, if for no other reason than that he's the only person to ever have any sexual interest in her.

Depending on the game, half of that would be probable.

We're talking about a man that sealed a demon lord with his dick.

That was previously sealed with the ancient powerful mcguffin sword of sealing.

I play riddle of steel. There's no plot armor and having a demon sword is more likely to fuck with you than with others. Your animu character has no power here.

He already fucked a robot and the "female" part entails her having kickers and a hole which is enough to satisfy Rance.

If you assume D&D and the like, yes.

If you assume GURPS, Riddle of Steel or other high lethality system, Rance is a tough fighter but that's about it. An arrow to the face or knife to throat will kill him just as hard as the next guy. And It just happen he is terribly underequipped to deal with my RoS party, given one guy has full plate and the chick he just slapped is a FUCKING WITCH.

Nobody care about your shitty meme-character from a poor quality fapfic.

Itt Veeky Forums posters who don't know that Rance is a CR 15 high level fighter, has a healer/blaster slave, has an army of OP women at his back and call...
The list goes on.

And to make matters worse...
If you introduce him to a campaign like "hoard of the dragon queen" he'd probably beat the BBEG just to get laid.

or beat the BBEG just to rape them, assuming its a chick.

>trying this hard to stir the thread
And here kids, we can see a butthurt fan getting upset that nobdoy wants to join a circlejerk about his favorite animu character, and nearly begging all of us to take time of our lives to describe how 'oh nobody can resist Rance, he will likely fuck all my female party members, let me explain how in detail.'

No man. Just stop

It really doesn't matter how "high level" he is. If a DnD or Pathfinder mage is present, and takes offense, he will get his shit wrecked on a trans-dimensional level. And probably get his soul and/or corpse used for laughs later.

>Literally who meme protagonist

He'd get smoked by most of the characters i'm playing at the moment.My low level fighter wouldn't be able to handle him but it's a sole exception.

Considering we're playing LOS MAGOS DEL TIEMPOS! I use my power "Cut of his jib" to cut him into gibblets, commonly called gibs for smacking my well-endowed and bearded ass.

She got a nice ass and nuclear magic. Dunno if this dude wants to handle getting his nuts fried with a cook shot.

>slaps your most well endowed female party member's ass

He gets strung up outside the bar with a shaped explosive charge strapped to his crotch that triggers from proximity.

Could be worse, she could've use the razorwire

It's an exceptionally large cave inside. I've seen photos.
The enterance, however, leaves a lot to be desired.

So what you're saying is, you're gonna stab him in the dick aren't you?

We'll see whose Constitution score is higher

Do any of you plebs know how strong Rance is? He's stronger than your shitty character.

Literally nobody cares. If you love him so much go suck his dick in the alicesoft thread on Veeky Forums.

Sill is boring though

But the Alicesoft thread on Veeky Forums doesn't suck his dick like this

As someone who actually has played all the Rance games you have a pretty shitty understanding of him, probably from third hand information from people who can't read Japanese

> Your party is in the tavern, when suddenly this guy slaps your most well endowed female party member's ass.
Just one girly at the tourney, and it's kill or be killed...

Well, our only female party member is a pyromanic with a short temper Yes, she's That Girl

So given that Rance and the tavern is now on fire we leave, quickly.

They shrug it off at first, then suprise attack him, stun him, take him armor and clothes, cut off his hands and manhood, and use him as a living trap detector. Perhaps party witch (the girl he just slapped) use his body and soul in a ritual.