How would you justify a BBEG dressing like this?

How would you justify a BBEG dressing like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BF6ct9ZEq5s
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shitty "BBEG" thread

Again?

No particular reason. Fashion isn't always rational.

I wont
I will be honest and say "the BBEG is a scantily hot chick, because that is cool"

have you tried fapping before making your NPCs?

I wouldn't

It excites her.

She is literally a whore.

Femme fatale as a BBEG. Simple enough.

They work as a stripper and it's 'sexy soldier night'. Other theme nights include prison guards/inmates, schoolgirls, and sexy mental patients

Hmm.. I'll use that idea for my next oMage campaign

I wouldn't. Shit is retarded.

Magic energy shields and titty hypnosis of course.

she has every right to dress however she wants to

"Credible threat"

The BBEG *wants* to be underestimated.

Plot twist.

Because she wants to.
You're not enough of a threat to wear armor, or pants.

yeah sure, you can wear the whore uniform if you want to, but you kinda lose the right toe get mad when people think you're a slut.

I don't have to justify anything to you or my players

>Femme fatale
>Dressed like a cheap whore from the slum

Attention whoring.

>Implying the BBEG cares about what you think
>Implying she doesn't enjoy the moment dumbass adventurers break in realization they're about to be beaten by someone wearing a thong.

Kojima certainly knew his audience when he created this character. The bullshit explanation for why she's naked was especially rich.

Can we all agree that Quiet is the worst "love interest" in all of the Metal Gear games?
Can we also agree that she ranks pretty low on the best girl totem pole?

Why would you need to justify it?
She's a villain.

Reminded me of

Didn't he openly declare he did it all intentionally for cosplay reasons and because tits?

It's their culture and totally not my fetish

Please masturbate before posting on Veeky Forums

Hella hot climate plus not giving a fuck.

No fun allowed, am I right fellas?

Because she wants to feel sexy. Nothing wrong with that. Gives the party a hint that maybe evil is not her only motivation.

Because she can
and you can not

Make her a priestess of the goddess of fertility.

>Nudity Makes them Stronger

She has chamaleonic powers.

Tats.

Beautiful tats all over my back...
youtube.com/watch?v=BF6ct9ZEq5s

>I don't have to justify myself to you, you little pissant!
>I was through being a murderous puppet of the twisted whims of governments and tyrants long before you crawled out of your soiled nappies!
>Now stare at my tits, damnit!

Aliana was the colonel's daughter. Though entitled to her position due to her family's connections, Aliana wasn't without skills that helped her thrive in the position. She would dominate the room when she walked in, regardless who was there. When someone needed to be executed, she always did the work. Aliana insisted on the easiest tactics, regardless of the ethical repercussion. Aliana was a psychotic dominatrix She cursed at the soldiers, gropped them, forced them to go down on eachother, and when daddy wasn't around, Aliana would wear a skimpy military suit, flaunt herself infront of the men, making advances with a sneer of threat. Men who had a choice knew better than to pursue the colonel's mad daughter. It was always best to obey. And if hiding in the hot, disgusting jungle for months waiting for the players to come around the corner was what she wanted, It was what Aliana got. Any time away from the Colonel's daughter was time better spent.

she could have gotten back from a bracing swim

she could have been enjoying a night of passion and been interrupted by the party, but was sensible enough to go for weapons before clothes

she could have been dressing up for a casual night at the club when the party bursts in and the rest of her clothes are laying on the dresser or the bed or the couch or whatever.

its only as weird as you make it.
and you can make it pretty NOT-WEIRD if you use your noggin

Shapeshifting entity that uses seduction.

"She breathes through her skin."

My players fall to the ground, ashamed of their words and deeds.

She has an extremely high metabolism and is always hot, thus she needs to scantilly dress herself or not at all.

Why wouldn't a BBEG dress like that?

Succubus.

Fortitude ●●●●●

Her skin is photo-synthetic.

BBEG is a cosmic energy being from beyond space and time. Human form was assumed on arrival to go incognito until strong enough to complete its plan. First person it found was a cosplayer or something. It literally has no idea this isn't normal.

Monk. Problem solved

>posts a hermaphrodite

I can't be the only one that gets even wilder ideas AFTER fapping. Before fapping yeah, you think about vanilla fetishes and boobs, but that's it. Imagination goes wild when you're in the middle of a wank, it's basically brainstorming.

go on, uncrop the whole page

Supersoldier with bulletproof skin doesn't give a fuck.

he said it was to troll the western games media who wouldn't look past her outfit, and that sexy cosplay and "the actress is stunningly beautiful" is a fringe benefit.

I quite like this interpretation of necromancy

They're in a jungle, so it's hot, and damp.

Last time I was in a jungle I striped down to my boxers and some gaters. Begrudgingly adding pants after getting malled by insects.

that or rule of cool

my sides

The dumbest part about "breathes through her skin" is that there's another character who does that already in the setting.
This guy. Kojima should have put The End in a speedo.

Did you even beat the game? In the credits timeline, it says Code Talker stole The End's corpse and reverse-engineered his abilities. That's how characters in V can do the same thing.

>The dumbest part about "breathes through her skin" is that there's another character who does that already in the setting.
Did you remember Quiet had her lungs burned out? Y'know, that entire thing at the start of the game.

That's why she breaths through her skin. The End didn't have the issue of immolation of his internal organs.

She wants to distract her opponents.
She's a black widow like bbeg who wants the heroes to give her the dick before she kills them.
She's actually not the bbeg, just a masochist girl the bbeg found that wants to be beaten up by the pcs. The bbeg changed her shape to match hers And then told her to get beaten up to her hearts content giving her the time to enact her masterplan. The shapechanging spell didn't include the clothes.
The bbeg is the politically omnipotent leader of the Exotic Prostitutes's guild. They have to foil her plans to corner the world market of cheap exotic pussy.
The actual bbeg is pic related. She's her clone that passed from an alignment changing portal in a famous portal.

IS THIS NOT WHAT YOU WANTED?
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

She's superdurable and her clothes are not, she's just so used to this that she doesn't give two shits
In fact her fighting style involves liberal use of incendiaries and calling in artillery strikes on her position, she wears that shit not cause it shows skin, but cause it's cheap and she only needs a belt to carry shit around

So you regret your words and actions.

I can't really argue with that, who doesn't like big tits?

You just want old man butt, don't you?

Old man tits actually.

Do you know how bad that cartridge belt would chafe. There is no way those grenades would stay attached either.

>sexy mental patients
There's no such a thing

What are you implying? That femme fatales have to be knowledgeabe of high couture to get their certifications?

It's not a fair fight, how can any of the other MGS girls compete with best girl?

>She's actually not the bbeg, just a masochist girl the bbeg found that wants to be beaten up by the pcs. The bbeg changed her shape to match hers And then told her to get beaten up to her hearts content giving her the time to enact her masterplan

I might just steal this

They are an intergalactic sex-criminal.

Poor taste. Not unheard.

sir yes sir

She packs heat, she can dress any way she damn well wants.

Quite a few people, actually.

They're a character in a fantasy setting why does their clothing matter?

The corpse that exploded?

Me.

Armor stats, of course

All textiles are blessed by the Good Aligned goddess of textiles and fabrics and so execessive amounts of clothing burn evil doers.

Couldn't they just wear leather and furs for clothing instead?

That wouldn't be very villainous though, would it? To just bow down to the whims of the good gods.

No, instead they'd ride around naked in their quest to overthrow the yarn and thread forces of good.

They're powerful enough that clothes and armor don't really do much. And they're personality is of the flaunty type.

That's all you really need if you want a hand-wavy explanation without resorting to full on "because I say so".

>How would you justify a BBEG dressing like this?
She's a massive slut

"It choose me, we wear each other. Isn't this beauty divine?"

>Immortal empress that seduces a variety of suitors, hoping to eventually generate a successor to surpass her
It's still magical realm material, but at least it makes sense.

By not being a sackless mangina who cares about the feefees of women.

>Fashion isn't always rational
For women, fashion goes out of their way to be as irrational as possible. Women freely, FREELY, choose to wear shoes that give them a less stable posture, skirts that limit their range of movement in their upper body, shirts that don't cover the chest, fake nails that make it incredibly difficult to handle coins, they fill their asses with silicones that take away the pleasure of the simple act of sitting down et cetera. And let's not forget the whole "you can't see me in my grandma underwear, but you can totally see me in my even less revealing bikini" paradigm that permeates throughout western culture.

Real women make fantasy/sci-fi women look downright pragmatic in their wardrobe choices.

I'd rather a Satsuki-sama though

It'd be pretty villainous if they killed the followers of the good gods and made garments from their skin as retribution.

Because she can both pull it off and get away with it.

Who's going to stop her?

Uhhh, skin secretes explosive compounds, which are part of the villain's powerset.

Well, we are. Not because of how she dresses, mind. The slaving and the murder.

She doesn't think you can hurt her.
She's right.

>AS I LEAD MY MIGHTY LEGIONS, I SHALL WEAR WHATEVER I PLEASE.
>WANNA FUCKING FIGHT ABOUT IT?
t. Rudolf Messerschmidt, the mighty warlord.

And thus, the party went to war.

It's a gonzo post-apocalyptic setting, so everyone is a bit fucked up, including her.

The outfit can suit a raider type for sure.

Sad thing about this is asylum beauties became a stereotype way back in victorian times when in-laws would get rid of their "burderns" by commiting them after Sonny went to war in India, Africa or something.
And of course because victorian times were the apex of civilization, the fantastically intelligent and moral doctors freed those poor women instead of making easy money by charging thugs for some quality time with the inmates...