Ha ha! It's funny because he taught the game to his son and deliberately didn't tell him one of his character's powers

Ha ha! It's funny because he taught the game to his son and deliberately didn't tell him one of his character's powers.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50656596/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>A webcomic made me mad and I want an internet hug

Why did you repost your old thread, OP?

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50656596/

>Why did you repost your old thread, OP?
The old one only got 100 replies.

Haha! It's funny because he made the same shitpost again!

>not reading the cards before you play
>not reading the cards while you play
>not reading the cards AS YOU PLAY ON IT
Kid got his ass kicked rightfully, and Gabe isn't in the wrong here

>implying RTFC isn't one of the greatest life lessons Gabe could ever teach his son.

A good example of why I stopped reading PA.

OP doesn't get enough (You)s in his diet.

Quite literally one of the first comics of penny arcade is them unapologetically admitting that Penny Arcade is bad. It's honestly the Family Guy of video and board game comics.

OOTS is The Simpsons of Veeky Forums webcomics.

Does that make Goblins the South Park of TG comics?

Did Trey or Matt ever have a breakdown?

Nah, it's not nearly dickish enough. It's more the American Dad. Slightly better in some ways than Family Guy, and slightly worse in others.

I am not the old OP. I feel the need to say this. I will now proceed to read the older thread to get my rage dose. Thanks, friends.

This. Bored games are self-moderated. If you aren't good enough to pay attention to the rules, then you deserve getting trounced.

>OOTS is The Simpsons of Veeky Forums webcomics.
Absolute garbage that should've ended a decade ago?

I concur

The kid started by bitching about how the game was busted because he couldn't win, and Gabe pointed out that he was making constant misplays left and right.

If the kid wants to win, he needs to be more aware of the rules and abilities in play. Gabe could have told him that he was making mistakes, but wasn't required to. Eventually, kids need to learn that if they want to play these games they need to be able to do it without their hand being held by their opponent, otherwise they will never be able to play against anyone other than their dad.

Games also teach problem solving that is useful in larger life. This is an important lesson that hopefully the kid will remember. Gabe didn't betray him, the kid was blind to his own board state.

Someone is salty that they are not a commercial empire.

I wonder if Penny Arcade will drag on long enough that the kid looks as old as his 'dad'.

Yes, but then again, there was also season 4.

I cnat get over their FUCKING NOSES

This is tangentially related, but because my father played games with me like this, I now read a lot of very boring stuff , like cell phone contracts, lease terms, and credit card agreements.

Gabe drew red noses before tumblr was a thing.