kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

I like shorts.

Exalted: Infernals

Caste Yozi: Malfeas * He has some Charms I like.
Favored Yozi: Isidoros * Is awesome.
Drop In

Hero of Hell - 600 * Growing more powerful with every victory? How can I refuse?
Orphan Cub of the Devil Tiger - 300 * Oh. Oh yes.

Remember the Past - 50 * Probably not a lot of important mnowledge I didn't already have, but it could be useful.
You Are Not Me - 100 * Useful.
Can't Keep Me Down - 200 * ...I'm going to need this for a certain drawback.

Beautiful and Terrible - 0 * Well, it's free. Why not?
Sorcerous Initiation of the Yozi - 200 * Ooh, magic. Gimme.
The Inner World - 400 * My soul probably looks pretty weird at this point.

Staff of Forbidden Light - [150] * I mean, may come in handy.

The Fortress that Moves - [150] - 50 * Giant moving fortress that boosts my power? Hell yeah.

Followers - 0 * We all need friends.

Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain + 100 * I will throw all of creation into UTTER ANARCHY!! AHAHAHAH!!
A Hellish Rival + 200 * Everyone needs competition.
Love of Adorjan + 200 * Sounds hot.
Heretic + 300 * I mean, I was probably going to end up pissing the Yozi off soon enough.

But is your Rattata in the top percentage of Rattata?

have you ever been personally angry at a "good guy" in the setting that you committed violence? It coud be from just punching them in the face to other violent actions.

So does anyone mind telling me how well this works? I'm kind of fumbling around after skimming through the books.

The Themes of the previous Devil Tiger included freedom, individuality, kindness, protection, responsibility, protection of the weak and the innocent and the downtrodden, the storm and it's associated elements, and righteous punishment.

The Urge is the desire to seek out and destroy slavery wherever it is found. The Torment is to be completely paralyzed but wholly conscious for 12 hours.

The limitation of Sorcery is that it cannot be used to bind or control mortal beings. The advantage is that any defensive or buffing effect is stronger.

The Flaw of the perfect defense charms is that they cannot be used unless acting in defense of something other than yourself.

There'll be two Shintai Charms: one will make you a partially corporeal stormcloud in the form of a man and the other is a transformation into an enormous eagle.

So is it best just to take a lot of drawbacks in Kamen Rider Neo Heisei and hide in the Warehouse? None of them over 100 CP are reasonably priced, and taking more than 200 CP in drawbacks there is pretty much a death sentence unless you're always in a fortress.

Thundercats 2011. Anyone who watched the series knows that, with the exception of Lion-O and the two kits, the members of the main gang were dicks. So I...taught them a lesson.

They shaped up after that.

For which part?

>Love of Adorjan + 200 * Sounds hot.
Her love is punishment and torture, to teach you to let go of all things and concerns in the world, the wisdom of detachment through suffering.

Just a quick question /jc, in Siren Blood Curse, the Ourouborous perks, what is its exact nature? Did Dirge ever say whether its magical, spiritual or alien-stuff in terms of source? I'm wondering if it can benefit from perks that increase the strength of its abilities due to its source, or if I could do some other cool stuff with it.

Nah, my jumper treats his chain as a real-life television sort of thing, so the most he'll do is throw his hands up in the air and grumble about how everyone is being an idiot - again.

Part 2, famalam.

So just run away? As a Green Sun Prince (and a jumper) most here could deal with anything she might send after you into creation. As for what she does to you in your dreams. . . well jumpers have torture resistance and/or no sleep perks.

Pretty much everything seems to be spiritual there, senpai.

Oh, uh, then yeah. Those are some pretty tough drawbacks, and pretty much impossible to survive if you take the second 200 CP drawback. So just hide in your Warehouse, yeah.

If I'm in Malfeas, I'm probably fucked anyway. For the dream visits, I have a ton of willpower and that pekr in the jump that heals mental or spiritual scars.

I mean, who doesn't like a rough redhead?

Star Wars-Clone Wars
Legends
Start on Coruscant
Human
Force Sensitive 800
Anomaly 200
Mechanical Genius -400
Melee Training Free
Starting Powers Free
Absorb Deflect Energy Free
Force Heal Free
Doppelganger Free
Lightsaber Free

Rip off Darth Vader +100
Golden Bikini +300

Looks great. You're missing one thing, though: Your Precipitous Fiat. Infernals have something called "Acts of Villainy" that let them reduce Torment by acting like cartoon supervillains. Like, Malfeas's encourages you to cultivate rivals, the Ebon Dragon wants you to engage in NTR, She Who Lives In Her Name likes it when you explain your plans, stuff like that. If you're clever, you don't have to be evil about it, the only real mandate is that you have to be grandiose and flamboyant. As a Devil-Tiger, you get your own, the Precipitous Fiat, which can be less outright villainous and easier to turn to good. So what ham-tastic action would fit with your love of freedom, justice, and responsibility?

Mmm, delicious builds.

>So does anyone mind telling me how well this works? I'm kind of fumbling around after skimming through the books.
It looks like it works pretty well?

Pretty fun Devil Tiger there, sounds like they'd be nice to hang out with.

Any idea what kind of Anima power you'd have/what shape you forehead light has?

>Probably not a lot of important knowledge I didn't already have, but it could be useful.
I mean, with You Are Not Me, they could probably tutor you in various Creation-specific things. Stuff like Occult, Sorcery, Geomancy, and all that. And millenia of superhuman military genius, since Slayer/Dawn.

Seems useful, what with being a drop-in.

>...I'm going to need this for a certain drawback.
Yes, that's probably a good idea.

>Sounds hot.
I'd say it's more bloody than hot?

>I mean, I was probably going to end up pissing the Yozi off soon enough.
True enough, if you're not hiding your Devil Tiger-ness.

Overall, it sounds like you'd want to stay away from Hell. Would be hard to get Isidoros to give you his Charms that way though.

Not sure if torture resistance would help much... But generally, yeah. There's a reason it's only +200cp.

>If I'm in Malfeas, I'm probably fucked anyway.
Guess we'll find out in a few days, when I release a new pdf with location roll added?

>spoiler
Indeed... have fun, don't scream too much.

Questions from a fairly new jumper:
1 - Warehouse builds?
I feel like basic utilities (plumbing/electricity) are a must buy, since infinite water and power are handy even if you can't run them out of the Warehouse. Local net connection seems to get a lot of hate, and while it's expensive a fiat-secure internet connection seems worth it.
Medbay is also definitely a must-have imo, along with the portal instead of the key. Food supply would be useful early on but would become irrelevant pretty quick. I've also seen a fair amount of contention about Return. Depending on how you rule it (I am reading it as 'you may return to any world you have visited for an additional ten years, once per world') it could be a great way to tie up loose ends or just vacation for a bit.

The only really useless choices seem to be the Hardsuit, the robots, and the gravity link. Everything else is at least kind of ok even if it will eventually be obsolete.

2 - Origins
How do you handle the memories of origins? Most jumps have an 'age' associated with them. Is that the age when your self in that universe is connected to your jumper-self? Or do you handle it differently?

3 - How do you store your jumps? I have a folder full of PDFs and a separate folder full of word docs, one for each jump. It's workable right now that I only have a couple, but I can see it becoming kind of a pain in the ass once you get to 10+.

4 - How much do you usually write? A couple hundred word summary blurb? A bigger, more detailed timeline, or fully fleshed out scenes? Or do you just keep it all in your head?

5 - Any other thoughts to share with someone just starting out? Favorite jumps? Least-favorite jumps? Funny stories?

What are some good jumpchains to get aimbot like aim?

portal is of rather limited size, while a key can let you utilize doors of any size. Clapchemy up some hangar doors and you are golden.

I think there is an aimbot perk in the Rust Jump.

Robots are super useful for keeping things organized, and there's at least one option (in RA3) that requires them. Gravity Link is also just a lot of fun, especially early on, and it lets you lure stronger things into your Warehouse and kill them when they're disoriented.

Hardsuit is garbage, though.

>Shorts + hoodie = fall
maximum comfy

I fiat my portals as being able to turn doors into portals of an equivalent size.

What are some jumps you feel don't get enough love or attention?

Savant from Pokemon

I thought as much. I was thrown off by the Omega form, being some scary non-euclidean stuff.

But assuming that the skill comes from a spiritual source, now I can get down to business. Many thanks user.

Jump # 141 Pokemon Conquest
Background: Warlord (200)
Pokemon: Vulpix, Delphox, Wobbuffet, Exeggutor, Talonflame, Arceus*
Perks:
*Elemental Focus – Fire, Psychic (0)
*Leadership (0)
*Animal Person (100)
*efficient Usage (100)
*Lagistics (150, Discount)
Equipment:
*Elemental Item – Fire stone (50)
*Warrior Imports (400)
Companions:

Akitsu
Background: Ronin
Perks:
Elemental Focus – Ice x 2
Animal Person
Pokefinder
Pokemon: Eevee >Glaceon, Laprus, Abisnow, Fralass, Articuno
Equipment:
*Potion

Arcueid
Perks:
*Elemental focus – Ground, Rock
*Animal Person
*Pokefinder
Starter Pokemon: Trapinch>Flygon, Tyrant, Kubutops, Aerodactyl, Lunatone
Equipment:
*Potion

Tamamo
Perks:
*Elemental Focus – Dark, Ghost
*Animal Person
Pokefinder
Pokemon: Sneezle, Gengar, Zoroark, Chandelure, Sabeleye
Equipment
*Potion

Dove
Perks:
Elemental Focus – Water, Dark
Pokemon: Squirtal>Blastoise, Panguro, Gyarados, Zoroark, Spriritomb
Equipment
*Potion

Archer
Background: Soldier
Perks:
*Frontlines
*Strategic thought
*Elemental focus – Metal, Fire
Pokemon: Charizard, Doublade, Metagros,
Equipment
*Potion

Gato
Perks:
*Elemental focus Grass, Fighting
*Frontlines
*Strategic thought
Pokemon: Bulbasaur >Venusau Breloom, Miltank
Equipment:
*Potion

Iksander
Perks:
*Elemental Focus – Water, Steel
*Frontlines
*Strategic thought
Pokemon: Roilu, Magnezone, Poliwrath
Equipment:
*Potion

Yuki
Perks:
Elemental Focus: Normal X 2
Animal Person
Pokefinder
Pokemon: Eevee> Espion, Ditto, Lopunny
Equipment:
*Potion

Most of them.

But, more seriously, Suggsverse.

What kind of waifus does Bloodborne have?

All the single-note Jumps. You know, the ones people only talk about when they want something. Everyone knows about Ship Importing, but do you know anything else from Uncharted Waters? Or anything besides Real Eater from Medaka Box?

Ravenloft and Dragon's Age Inquistion

Not so much anger, but I did make a point to punch the various Aces in the face during my stint in Ace Combat.
In retrospect, punching an eleven year old Hans Grimm while screaming "STOP BEING A PUSSY, FAGGOT" may not be the best indicator of my sanity.

Dolls
Cute cute dolls

1. Generally, you can build that stuff in the warehouse with a few tech perks. Then again I sunk points into a bunch of pods.

2. I headcanon my way through the ages. The way I put it, in the past your origins give you, you and your companions didn't really know you were a jumper until the time the jump actually started. They just...collectively remembered. You may build sentimentality and trauma as a result of those memories, though.

3. Google docs is super useful.

4. It really depends on how much I want to write. Some jumps I just have a blurb or two, other ones I have a big long writing thing like I did with the Disgaea jump (I didn't post it in the thread, though...and it wasn't that long. But it DID have a plot)

5. Companions and social perks are you greatest allies. The TOME jump has some really cool social perks and it's perfect for a beginning jumper.

This jump turned out to take many unexpected turns.I did not expect to evolve as a human twice sadly instead of new powers my wardrobe just got an upgrade though people told me each time I appeared more noble and distinguished.

This place worked on an illogical system of war. It’s easy to miss in the fantasy cock fighting elements that you are kicking people out of their homes and taking over leadership positions based on them. *All the face palms*

People were surprised when I took over that I actually was interesting in governing. This had the unexpected effect of getting people to rally to my side and getting more trainers willing to fight under my banner.

We “fought” our way through the other kingdoms and eventually defeated Nobunaga only for me to be confronted with Arceus. I had a ton of questions at this point so there was no way I wasn’t going to link to him. I succeeded and then Nobunaga and his allies returned for another go apparently he wanted to destroy Arceus or something.

We fought I won and then things took another unexpected turn, apparently Nobunaga was doing this because he was distressed that people were starting to just see pokemon as tools of war. He actually wasn’t a bad guy and wound up allying with me.

So… finally I got to talk with Arceus. He told me this place had been greatly changed after he saw humans and pokemon wage bloody and brutal war together. So he erased what had been and recreated it as this system to limit the bloodshed. Fair enough.

I ruled Rusei the best I could until it was time to go, oddly I wound up leaving the place in Oichi and Nobunaga’s hands. Arceus wasn’t able to come with me but gave me an egg to hatch that would contain a new Arceus, It warned outside of the pokemon universe while it would exceed the powers of any pokemon it would not be Omnipotent. It also offered that should I lose my chain that I was welcome to return to this world to live out my life.

I like Devil Style, from Medaka Box. No more plot armor, even playing field.

One Piece question! Has it been said if the powers, permanently transforming rocks into clothes and making art into actual things, shown by the samurai of Wano are magic or due to a Devil Fruit?

I always liked Scar Dead.

I like Lip Service and that automated movement perk from Medaka Box.

A doll.
A corpse.
A squid-clam-whale-human cosmic horror lady. Also a corpse though.
A prostitute.
A yandere priestess.

Well there's Maria, The Doll, Various Old Ones (The Moon Presence, Ebritas, etc.), Vicar Amelia if you can prevent her from transforming into a giant furry monster (or not if your into that kind of thing), Annalise in Castle Cainhurst, and Eileen the Crow.

thats some major fanwanking right there, takes away the one real drawback of portals. Not saying anything against it mind, but it's still bending things awful fierce.

Hmm... How about giving loud and hammy speeches about why my enemies are wrong and how much they suck?

>Any idea what kind of Anima power you'd have/what shape you forehead light has?
Uhh... Maybe the shape is a spiral to represent a tornado or something along those lines. Can't think of much else that's fitting without looking dumb?

I'm not exactly sure what Anima powers are?

>I mean, with You Are Not Me, they could probably tutor you in various Creation-specific things. Stuff like Occult, Sorcery, Geomancy, and all that. And millenia of superhuman military genius, since Slayer/Dawn.
Fair enough. I just wasn't sure how much useful knowledge they'd have for stuff outside of combat and this is probably late enough in a chain with plenty of similar perks that a millennia of combat experience isn't that big of a deal. Still pretty great for 50 CP though.

And seems to be a steal with all of the other knowledge.

>I'd say it's more bloody than hot?
Doesn't matter had horrific mental mutilation.

>Overall, it sounds like you'd want to stay away from Hell. Would be hard to get Isidoros to give you his Charms that way though.
Ah, dammit. That'd a fair point, he does have some cool Charms. I may have to drop Hero of Hell and restructure my build depending on just how large of a boost you get from a victory streak?

Thanks for thr help by the way, guys. And thanks for the jump, Mardukth. Though it has resulted in me wasting a ton of time reading about Exalted now that I understand it well enough to actually enjoy it. And I had to leave behind a bunch of stuff that I really wanted in the jump because there's too much cool shit.

I have no doubt I would not have Survived SCP were it not for bookmaker,Real Eater is nice, but no Jumper's toolkit is complete without bookmaker

Oh right, Annalise literally goes on a spiel about how she's too afraid to lose you if you give her a wedding ring.

Arrogant and bitchy though.

They're likely Devil Fruits, given that Kin'emon and Kanjuro can't swim, and that Kin'emon said that he developed his powers after eating a strange fruit. They just call it sorcery because Wano is a backwater country that doesn't know about the weirder stuff out there in the world.

1 - my build's Plumbing, Electricity, Forcewall, Portal, Free Space, Loft, and 2 Stasis Pods.

Mostly, the first two is for comfy in the first few jumps. Then forcewall is just nice to not have to worry about stuff. The portal might be less practical for big things than the key, but is cooler/more convenient otherwise. I like having lotsa space. And pods are great.

2 - I basically incarnate at that age. So they'd been going around for that long, then they suddenly realise they're me and awaken a bunch of powers.

Drop-Ins just get reset to that age, while falling from the sky/suddenly appearing.

3 - seperate text files. It is a bit of a pain in the ass to look through, yes? But sadly I am committed now.

4 - I usually just keep it in my head, only really write summaries of settings I like/for a build in thread.

5 - Start with stuff you know and like, I'd say? Actraiser, EVO, Dragonlance, Indiana Jones, Teen Titans, and Kung Fury are some of my favorites.

>Hmm... How about giving loud and hammy speeches about why my enemies are wrong and how much they suck?
Sounds great. Now we just have to give it an overblown name. How about "Flaw-Revealing Didacticism?"

When I first wake up I find myself sitting in a smelly cargo bay. Memories of two lives slam into each other like podracers. As I get reoriented I remember the last thing I was doing was playing around on the internet about Star Wars.

The other last thing I remember is that I got shot with a stun gun and thrown in a spaceship. I spend a few minutes freaking the fuck out because some dumb imagination game on the internet is real then I spend a few hours freaking out because I'm a slave in Star Wars the land of the golden bikini. I'm a fucking gear head in college, true for both worlds, I'm not ready for that. By the time I'm done with that the ship is landing.

The slavers, a motley assortment of scum from all species, begin to drag the other people out of the ship one at a time. I'm brought out last a few hours after the rest.

A group of Neimoidians speak quickly with one of the slavers who laughs and accepts a credit chit from them. Just like that the Trade Federation gets their hands on me, apparently they saw enough of the work I had done before I existed in this world to be really impressed. I'm flown to some planet in the absolute middle of nowhere and for the next six months design droids and ships for the bastards. I do it as slowly as I can while still doing the absolute minimum needed to keep their focus away from me. It's not actually that bad, they treat me as a precious tool. I'm fed, clothed, given entertainment, and generally treated as more important then the rest research base I work at combined. Knowing I'm one of the best ship makers in the galaxy probably contributes to that.

Unfortunately being such a valuable resource means they watch me like a hawk. It takes seven months to even get out a transmission by building one into my arm while doing routine maintenance on it. The galactic fleet showing up in orbit and the droids guarding the base freaking the fuck out were the first sign for me to show off those fancy force powers I knew.

>1 - Warehouse builds?
I think you've got it pretty right. I like the portals/link option because it means you can always keep your warehouse open, even when moving the opening portal to a new place - you open the second portal, then shift the first one.

>2 - Origins
I handle it exactly like you've said.

>3 - How do you store your jumps?
We usually refer to them as builds. Jumps being the documents or the worlds themselves. Personally I have a one excel spreadsheet with a sheet for each build (or a bunch of builds), then a separate excel file with my accumulated total, sorted into categories. They used to be part of the same file but it got way too big on its own and i had to split them.

4 - How much do you usually write?
Most jumps I'm not super familar with, so I just write a bunch of lines like
>First make friends with protagonists.
>Make sure X doesn't die.
>Go steal the Villain's tech after he discovered Y
>Use Perk A and Perk B to do Thing C in that place.
Only if I know the setting really well do I end up writing a lot, and sometimes then it hits a few thousand words.

5 - Any other thoughts to share with someone just starting out?
Advice: Don't ignore generic jumps. They've usually got some really good perks and items.
Companions are probably going to be with you for the long run so pick them wisely and don't neglect them.
Don't forget you can pick up a lot of stuff without buying it for cp.
I personally stacked the early part of my chain so that the jumps went in escalating levels of power - that way I didn't get uber power early and get bored.

Favourite jumps: Sword and Sorcery's one of my favs. There are quite a few I really enjoyed building/writing for, too many to list.

The doctor, though she gets replaced by an imposter later on.

>Hmm... How about giving loud and hammy speeches about why my enemies are wrong and how much they suck?
Sounds good.

>Uhh... Maybe the shape is a spiral to represent a tornado or something along those lines. Can't think of much else that's fitting without looking dumb?
Fair enough. Seems decent.

>I'm not exactly sure what Anima powers are?
They're basically the unique powers your Caste has, aside from Charms.

Slayers can look huge and supernaturally terrifying, Malefactors do priestly and unholy stuff, Defilers get a defence boost, Scourges get anima-glow muting and silence, Fiends get oath-binding and learning other being's charms

>Fair enough. I just wasn't sure how much useful knowledge they'd have for stuff outside of combat and this is probably late enough in a chain with plenty of similar perks that a millennia of combat experience isn't that big of a deal. Still pretty great for 50 CP though.
>And seems to be a steal with all of the other knowledge.
Pretty much, yeah. They wouldn't be the /best/ at it, since you're a Dawn and didn't take Savant perks... But after the few centuries, you start to pick things up.

Without the second perk, it's a lot harder to get access to all of that though.

>first spoiler
And that makes it all worth it. Right?

>Ah, dammit. That'd a fair point, he does have some cool Charms. I may have to drop Hero of Hell and restructure my build depending on just how large of a boost you get from a victory streak?
It's a pretty noticeable boost. You already start noticing improvements with the first victory and then it just keeps building up, until you suffer a loss.

...To be fair, you could probably get him to give you his Charms even with Heretic. He seems like he'd it if you actually braved going into Malfeas while everything's trying to kill, just to get his charms.

>And thanks for the jump, Mardukth.
You're welcome.

>spoiler
Well, if you had fun with it? And thanks.

What perks are there that help with mixing different systems of magic?

When a jump lets you import an "Item", would a suit of armor be considered too much?

I want to Enchant my Doom Praetor suit with the King Arthur Jump.

Conjoined Conjuration from Card Caster Sakura
Dark Wisdom from Overlord

Cojoined Conjures from cardcaptor sakura and dark wisdom from overlord come to mind. Seriously though, that question comes up every few threads.

Okay, how about a different question: What systems are worth combining with I Cheat/Conjoined Conjures/Like a Bike/Dark Wisdom?

Look, if you are putting something inside the warehouse that doesn't fits through the portal you either have enough space science/magic to make it fit in the warehouse or you're doing something wrong.

Works for me.

>And that makes it all worth it. Right?

Yes.

I also had another concept for the jumper's own Devil Tiger form later on, if you don't mind giving your thoughts on it?

My own Devil Tiger themes will include fire, steel, determination, willfulness, self-improvement, war, honor, passion, conflict, single combat, upholding promises, melee combat, blades, irreverence, and rivalry.

The Urge is constantly striving to mprove and to seek out strong opponents to test might against. The Torment is a feeling of overwhelming weakness – such that simply walking is an exhausting and Herculean task – that lasts for a day.

The Flaw of the Perfect Defenses is that it cannot be used to defend against melee attacks while actively participating in combat for the Infernal would loathe to sully the glory of combat with cheap tricks.

The Precipitous Fiat is going full anime during fight scenes. Calling out attacks as they're made, unnecessary flashiness, not revealing your true power right away, etc.

The Anima Banner is a stylized bonfire. The Power is inducing feelings of passion in others.

Shintai Charms:
The body is changed from the inside out, the skin is coated in metallic scales which drastically increase durability and on the inside of the body, an incredible flame burns and can be seen as an intense orange glow in the eyes and mouth of the Exalt. If the skin is damaged enough to be punctured, the unquenching flame pours forth into a firestorm which encompasses the area around the user.

The Exalt assumes the form of an enormous iron dragon the size of a small mountain. The form is in possession of equally enormous wings and can fly despite its enormous weight, but landings are not at all graceful and are what you'd expect dor thousands of tons dropping out of the sky. The dragon can exhale enormous amounts of intense flame.

That's going to depends on what exactly you're looking for. You might want to fuse DnD's Vancian system with the magic you picked up in Hero Union BBS so you can stop worrying about prepping spells every morning and take advantage of you massive mana pool instead of having a limited umber of cast per day.

The drawback of portals is that they cost 30 CP. I could also houserule getting them for free, but I think this makes more sense.

HeavensAnon.

It calls itself "!!AY+l2kAk90g".

Be warned.

portal without wanking is small, like small car has trouble fitting small.

Besides Fate, where can I research conceptual spells or craft conceptual weapons and armor?

Viking Saga

Hero Union BBS at high enough levels.

Is there a point to having more than one of these?

Yo, nigga, you ever heard of Exalted?

I'd assume it'd take less time/be easier to combine them.

Some of them, yes, because they all work differently, and some have other benefits. You'll have to read and compare them to find which one/s you like more.

All over the place. People think of "conceptual magic" as if it were some crazy super-powered thing. But it just means magic that works in the world of Platonic ideals rather than Aristotelian matter. Like, biomany is conceptual, because it deals with an arbitrary classification ("life") and fails to deal with the same components when they're not in that arbitrary class. The only difference between Fate's conceptual magic and anywhere else's is that Fate tends to be powerful. So really, you'd be better served by asking "where can I get powerful magic".

King Arthur
in the Fate version

Me!

Bodacious Babes

>I also had another concept for the jumper's own Devil Tiger form later on, if you don't mind giving your thoughts on it?
Sure.

It seems pretty good, and very much an Isidoros-influenced Devil Tiger.

>The Urge is constantly striving to mprove and to seek out strong opponents to test might against.
A good archetype, but a Devil Tiger's Urge is automatically set to their motivation. So, you don't really have that?

>The Flaw of the Perfect Defenses is that it cannot be used to defend against melee attacks while actively participating in combat for the Infernal would loathe to sully the glory of combat with cheap tricks.
A little odd in that it doesn't work when he's in his element, but it is pretty cool. Maybe add something so that it /can/ be used against "dishonorable" attacks?

>The Precipitous Fiat is going full anime during fight scenes.
That should be fun.

>Shintai Charms:
Oh, these are pretty damn cool. A dragon theme in there too?

Overall, I'd say it's another cool one.

YOU

>not worm
trash taste

Bodacious Babes

Well you want to use a base magic system that is flexible, has few requirements, and that ideally is 'self contained' within the caster: not relying on absorbing power from the environment, or not relying on the weave or ley lines or crap like that. Most mana-type systems are like that.

Something like Heylin magic from Shaolin Showdown, or a magic system you get to define like Hero BBS.

Then you just add stuff to that.

Yeah, but if you just ask about powerful magic you can't use cool buzzwords like conceptual magic and the like. Actually thinking about a setting is hard, its way easier to just toss out of of the cool terms and ask to be spoonfed.

You should be more considerate, user.

>(I am reading it as 'you may return to any world you have visited for an additional ten years, once per world')
You can read it like that if you want, just know that the actual official ruling is that it only works once, not once for everything you jump.

Thanks!

>It seems pretty good, and very much an Isidoros-influenced Devil Tiger.
The big black bacon is pretty cool.

>A good archetype, but a Devil Tiger's Urge is automatically set to their motivation. So, you don't really have that?
Ah, good to know.

>A little odd in that it doesn't work when he's in his element, but it is pretty cool. Maybe add something so that it /can/ be used against "dishonorable" attacks?
Good idea.

>Oh, these are pretty damn cool. A dragon theme in there too?
Yep. Who doesn't like dragons?

Alright, I'm done bugging you.

Oh, actually, just one more thing /then/ I'll leave you alone. Can other Infernals learn a Devil Tiger's custom Charms?

The Manse in Dragon Blooded mentions that it is attuned to my element, does that mean my companions of other elements won't be able to take advantage of it as well as I can? Will it be less effective in restoring my Infernal essence when I get to that jump?

If you allow them to. Unlike with the Yozi, Devil Tiger charms are unlocked on a case by case basis. A Yozi teaches an Infernal a charm, they unlock the whole charm set to every Infernal in existence. A Devil Tiger teaches another Infernal a charm, only that Infernal learns it, and only that charm. They might be able to develop charms based off of the charm you taught them, though, the book is unclear on that. What happens to the original Devil Tiger if that's the case, given that Yozi learn every charm an Infernal makes for their charm set, is unclear.

>Will it be less effective in restoring my Infernal essence when I get to that jump?
Yes. Each Exalt type (Infernal, Solar, etc.) uses their own separate type of Essence. I'd be surprised if your DB Manse did anything for you as an Infernal.

Really? I thought some of the more valuable manses held by the Dynasty were old Solar Manses.

It will make the roll to attune to the manse harder, but it will give the same benefits once they do attune. Presumably as a Terrestrial/Infernal hybrid through Jumpchain shenanigans, you'll be able to count just fine for purposes of either.

You can teach them, yes. That doesn't automatically unlock them for all Infernals like it does if a Yozi teaches their charms though.

So you can decide who can learn them.

I don't actually mind the questions though.

>does that mean my companions of other elements won't be able to take advantage of it as well as I can?
They wouldn't get the favored element bonus while inside, but would otherwise get the same essence respiration and everything.

All the Manses in Infernals are aspected towards their yozis too.

>Will it be less effective in restoring my Infernal essence when I get to that jump?
No. It'll work the exact same, restores an Infernal's essence pool just as easily.

Essence is essence, (unless it's within a being, or the necrotic/living divide. Then there's sometimes a difference).

Not him, but I had a question about Metroid: What form does the 200 CP version of biosuit take? Is it like a you-shaped "internal exoskeleton", or does your body just gain the capabilities of a suit of power armor? Do the properties of the armor apply to your skin or just what's under it?

>internal exoskeleton
What, you mean something like pic-related?

>What happens to the original Devil Tiger if that's the case, given that Yozi learn every charm an Infernal makes for their charm set, is unclear.
If they can (which I sorta doubt?), nothing would happen to the Devil Tiger.

The Yozis learn every charm an Infernal makes for them through a specific charm. A Devil Tiger wouldn't gain them automatically, but might be able to learn it a bit easier?

Alright, thanks.

Well I'm sure I'll have something wise to all you eventually.

There's no such thing as an "internal exoskeleton". That would be an endoskeleton.

EXOskeleton = outside
ENDOskeleton = inside

Else to ask*

I highly doubt it'll be wise.

>The Yozis learn every charm an Infernal makes for them through a specific charm.
They do? Which charm? I'm looking at the Ebon Dragon's statblock (since his (Yozi) Etcetera Etcetera charms are where we get our knowledge of the core mechanics of Primordial-hood) and I don't see it. Which charm is it, so I know where to look?

You basically just look like you normally would, except all of the machinery is under your skin or setup in a way that you're not obviously identifiable as bio-augmented on sight. Also good for evading metal detectors or airport security.

Whether or not you shoot Arm Cannon weapons out of your palm or if it shapeshifts into cannon form when in use is up to you.