As a joke, the elves have crossbred humans and deer to make a faun race

>As a joke, the elves have crossbred humans and deer to make a faun race

Pious inquisitor, what is your consul? An enclave of the half-breeds has come to exist in the nearby wood. They are as they are through no fault of their own and they cause no trouble, yet is it right that they should live? They existence is deliberately in mockery of us.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/tg/search/image/4rmrnhHO6al78QSZHZReMA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aside of 40k and magical realmy I kind of like the idea of more fawn like elves. There's a risk of magical realm however you go with the women (whether they are shy and skittish deergirls or drunken violent maenads), but for the malefolk you can buck a trend of being efette philosophical elves by making them Greek style "Rape drink and feast" satyrs.

Is it mockery if I'm into it?

I'm going to be writing them a thank you letter instead. The elves can have their laughs, we get fauns, and everyone is happy.

The fauns shall be tolerated, so long as they do not prove to be a threat to human interests in the area. Meanwhile, our own flesh shapers shall create a species of half-elf half-rabbits, to mock the elves with their flighty natures and pointy ears. Should they retaliate by making further mockeries, we shall respond in kind until all creation is populated by bizarre chimeric parodies.

>Forgive these fauns, we have purposely bred them wrong, as a joke.

Well... Now this setting is populated by beastfolk. This setting's background for the creation of beastfolk is that elf and human wizards got passive-aggressive at each other and made animalistic parodies of each other until they forgot what they were doing and/or died of unrelated causes.

Uplift them, teach them our industry and incorporate them into our society. When the time comes, generations from now, the last of the elves (immortal as they are) will watch as their own culture is overshadowed and eventually snuffed out by those whom the deemed a "joke", and the last thing they will know is their creations and our descendants turning their sanctuary into a reasonably priced theme park.

you know the answer

I shall agree and support this initiative, as it has many applications other than mockery. should we prepare to wage war, we should have plans of creating more effective chimerae soldiers, including handsomely shapen puma people.

I think that's pretty Votoms-like

Wait, i don't understand. Is the joke that humans willingly fucked animals to create this race?

OP found this picture and thought that he should make a thread based on it. He made several some time ago.

All I could find is desuarchive.org/tg/search/image/4rmrnhHO6al78QSZHZReMA/

Deergirls thread? And satyr thread?

You know "I'm totally posting this stupid picture!" threads could potantially lead to discussion and a quality thread as opposed to one shitpost followed by a ton of shitposts. If only they actually held words conductive to board appropriate discussion.

I hope OP's dick withers and falls off for wasting everyone's time. Fucking editions war and fetish threads are more valuable than this pile of garbage.

I like this idea, but I feel on the other side of things orcs should be the old "boar orc" style

Snout and all? I think if you pull off the visual right it can work, off the top of my head I think back to more cartoonish takes on it but a proper hairy warthog looking bastard is plenty barbarous and spoopy.

I've been trying to figure out how to describe the look of those Ogres you see in Indian/Iranian/Chinese/japanese art. It's vaguely catlike sometimes but I guess you can just go with horned beastial with a pseudo snout.

Wouldn't you?

Even if they were created as a mockery of man, the mockeries themselves are thinking, feeling folk that have caused no harm and wish to make lives for themselves in peace. It would be an act most heinous to judge them for the misdeeds of their creators when they have done us no wrong.

>They existence is deliberately in mockery of us.
No senator. They simply are. Let them be. In time, we may get another ally for the glory of the empire.

>Part of me wants to
>My biggest turn-on is non-human sapience
>Immediate dismissal

My life is suffering.

That's what they said about dwarves and gophers

Are you shit-talking them dwarves, mate?
Granted, the gophers weren't up to par, but dwarves?!
They've been our most steadfast allies since the orc wars. Now orcs were a good insult to mankind.

YOU FOOL!

YOUR DOOMED US ALL!

you would combine a race who's only weakness is their low birth rate with rabbits!

have you taken leave of your sense my good man!

Underrated post.

JUST GIVE THEM THE DICK, AFTER A FEW GENERATIONS THEY'LL BREED BACK INTO PURE STRAIN HUMANS

Because of this brainstorming I actually commissioned someone to draw these out. I might have to try to make a fantasy setting.

NO YOU FOOL

THAT'S HOW THE HALFLINGS WERE LOST.

Exactly what do the elves find so funny?

Is that a boy?

user, YOU LITERTALY JUST KILLED ME WITH LAUGHTER!!!!!!

couldn't respond for 15 fucking minutes...

so, i was gonna say i discovered i had a deergirl fetish seconds ago, but i got wasted by the best laugh i had in years...

>antlers

>Inquisitor

Am only just here to follow up on reports that the local priest is going against doctrine and preaching heresy. Now if the deer-people are involved in that somehow, then an inquisition will be set up, and the heretical beliefs corrected. Anything more than that is not my jurisdiction.

40k has destroyed people's already limited understanding of what Inquisitors do

Pretend to be genuinely touched and grateful, so much so that the elves get super weirded out and leave us alone.

Tell the fauns to stay in the forest and everything will be fine.

Should they breed true, mark them down as a new species of abhuman.

A discovery such as this will at least allow me governance of the planet, and an extra source of secure funds.

Should the females all look like this, we could have an espionage and assassin specialty out of them, as well as other uses.

i hate it how you might have a favorite image, then you aren't sure you have it...and you don't know where to find it....

Every loving thing with a CNS is sentient you dumbass.

>buck a trend

Which is why he said "non-sapience" not "non-sentience".