The last movie/show you saw is crossing over with the last game you played, complete with their plots intermixing

The last movie/show you saw is crossing over with the last game you played, complete with their plots intermixing

How does it work out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DfzNhJx_XPA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>D&D campaign where I made one of the players into an Imperial Guardsman NPC protecting a world-restarting artifact, and then took that guardsman and made him Jesus Christ.
and
>Star Wars the Clone Wars animated series.

What the shit is this?

>The Sound of Music
>Dead Space or Space Engineers
...Well.

>Five Star Stories
>WH40K:Space Marine
So thats where Titus went.

>Rogue One

>Ironclaw

There's enough alien species to make furry Star Wars work.

>Friend finally convinced me to watch Neo Genisis Evangelion
+
>Just picked up Pokemon Moon

Well this is going to end horribly for everyone involved.

Wrong sort of "game"

I forgot I was on Veeky Forums for a few seconds.

>last game you played
WHFRP 2nd ed: Group searching to find a Chaos artifact before the bad guys to prevent them from using it for evil. Also trying to find a stolen Sigmar relic.

>last show you saw
Granada's Sherlock Holmes series.

>How does it work out?
Our groups luck may have improved in the search.

Guardians of the Galaxy and Borderlands 2.
Those mix pretty damn easy.
Fun time to be going back through my dvd and game collection.

>Rogue One

>Edge of the Empire

Welp.

>Pacific Rim
>Dark Heresy

Ave Imperator fellow Titan princeps

>Aqua Teen Hunger Force
>Pathfinder

Every session starts without any acknowledgement of the previous, aside from the recurrence of antagonists. Anyone who dies comes back. Everyone is useless except one. One of us is voiced by Dan Snyder.

Rogue One

Accidental Magical Girl IRC RP...

>Cowboy Bebop
>Thunderbirds Rescue Boardgame

Actually this meshes surprisingly well.

LotR Two Towers & Doom II with Brutal Doom installed. I don't know what would happen but it will be bloody whatever it is.

Game
>Pokemon Tabletop United, Seven Samurai style.

Movie/Show
>Star Trek the original series

So.... how would this work?

> Rebels
> Edge of the Empire one shot, escaping a station full of rakghouls.
Same universe so easiest mode.

If video game, Dawn of war 1. I guess the cast of rebels have to escape the crazy galaxy while most 40k factions try to get their hands on that nice hyperspace tech.
Force and warp don't work out thematically at all though.

>Hackmud
>Black Mirror

bees?

You'd play as sentiences with the option to hack bee drone swarms and eliminate rivals. That'd actually be pretty good.

>The Force Awakens
>Warframe
I almost feel sorry for the Sith.

>Rogue One
>WEG Star Wars

Uh, things proceed as normal.

>Hotel Hell
>Dragon Age: Origins
"I've seen better heroes in fucking fan fiction! WAKE UP!"

>Rogue One
>Exalted Third Edition

Uh... well it'll be interesting at the very least.

>Rogue One
>Dark Heresy

Oh boy, whole bunch of Jedi and Sith about to experience perils of the warp for the first time. That ought to be fun to watch.

>Rogue One
>Warship Gunner 2

Time to go blasting a cavalcade of Imperial supwerweapon projects with ever more preposterously overpowered warships then.

>Peaky Blinders
>Edge of the Empire
Don't know how to feel.

>The Lord of the Rings triology
>Space Hulk: Deathwing

Well everything in middle earth that's not a human is fucked.

>This short
youtube.com/watch?v=DfzNhJx_XPA

Mundane life stuff happens to some random family of NPCs entirely unbeknownst to us crazy adventurers.

>Grimderp WH40K Dark Heresy campaign.

>Dark City.

I imagine the result is not unlike Darkest Dungeon. These horrors CAN be beat, after all.

>Star Wars (in the form of Rogue One)
>Warhammer 40k (in the form of Only War)
>fortunate son intensifies

Rogue 1

Space Hulk Deathwing

The empire definitely succeeds in its boarding action and retrieves the data. Bulkheads and blasters will not be slowing the first company.

>>WFRP
>>Star Wars: Rebels
The villains are idiots and can't even breathe properly. My players breeze through it all and complain that it was too easy.

>Bourne
>Only War

I, uh, don't know. Either way people die in a variety of un-glorious ways.

>Always Sunny in Philadelphia
>SS13
I guess it would be pretty much the same

>Last Movie
Rogue One

>Last Game you Played
High fantasy D&D.

Basically the same, but the entire party dies in the end. Sounds about the same.

>Rogue One

>Star Wars Battlefront 2had star wars fever after seeing the movie

Man howww interesting...

lord of the rings and crusader kings 2

would not mind at all

>SBY 2199
>Deserts of Kharak
"Desert carrier Yamato" doesn't have the same ring to it

>Keijo
>Malifaux

Actually I think it's possible to make this work if you take Keijo as the setting and style, and bolt on Malifaux's gameplay to it.

The characters from the first 15 minutes of Rouge one and DNd "fight the greedy dragon" campaign
I guess the storm troopers saerch waaaaaaaay too much for the little girl.

Stratego in Fritz Lang's M.

>Das Boot
>Only War

>How does it work out
I don't know, but I'm erect thinking about it.

>Rogue One
>X Wing except I used two TIE/sf and an /fo
Well they're going to get their shit kicked in a bit harder this time.

>It's a long way to Armageddon...

Critical Role and DnD 5e. So just ripping off Matts game? If that doesn't cunt then Rogue One DnD 5e, so Saga Edition?

Florence foster jenkens

Pathfinder in home brew not! europe setting in which we, as knights of a dukedom amid three large kingdoms, are waging a secret war against a cult of vampires who controls the not! Catholic church of the sun.

Yet another absolutely terrible bard comes into my town and promptly gets a dominate person thrown her way and suddenly decides to give it all up and go home and live out her days far from me and my sensitive ears. Her man/whatever the fuck hugh grant was to her gets arrested for trying to bribe a guard, who is paid thrice the amount he was bribed as per standard protocol. The man is released and banished after one months hard labor. his money is not returned but instead invested in a new school for the proforming arts to ensure even the rabble around here know what good music and singing sounds like. A month later all talk of her has left the peoples lips and the damage her catterwalling did to my ears his finally healed. My quest to uproot corruption and slay the devious sun god continues slowly, unseen or know by the common folk. They have no need to concern themselves with this shadow war and they will be safer staying ignorant. Those who know to much of our enemies tend to vanish and that would be bad for business. God slaying is expensive work and i can't really just run off to delve dungeons for loot. *sigh* lucky adventurers. Perhaps I'll tag along in disguise with some on my next leave.

Seriously why did i watch that movie? Sticking chopsticks in my ears and pushing them till they met in the middle would have been less uncomfortable and more entertaining.

>morrowind
>the office

>J'him put my stapler in scrib jelly again!

It's a long way to Armageddon,
It's a long way to go.
It's a long way to Armageddon
To the sweetest girl I know!
Goodbye, Cadia,
Farewell, Monarchia Square!
It's a long long way to Armageddon,
But my heart's right there.

>Conan the Barbarian

and

>Monster Hunter Tri

... so monster hunter then? except with the occational human opponent.

Killing Fields and a Star Wars campaign where we're scavengers and "requisitions experts"

Fucking rad is how it works out.

>Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
>Eclipse Phase

Something something journalism in space. No idea how that will work though, with that tech level.

40k and Star Wars. Well, this will be fun

>Halo: Fall of the reach
>Payday 2

Honestly, Master chef is going to be so overpowered for that game, that it would be fucking ridiculous.
Unless of course he plays for the cops, in which case the heisters are SCREWED

>Keijo/Curse of Strahd 5e
This infinitely improves a terrible D&D module.

>Heavy Metal
>Delta Green

Delicious

>Talislanta
>GJ-bu

The Adventures of Actual Jaka Manhunter, Kirara Bernstein?

South Park is crossed with South Park: The Stick of Truth...

I'm confused as to what's going on.

>Rouge one
>dota 2 or 5E

Change magic to some vague force powers and add Darth Vader complete with kills 1d6 rebels per turn rule

>The Usual Suspects
>Star Wars Saga Edition

I guess we get slightly scummier, and start hunting for Keyser Soze, but not much changes, give our predilection towards working for Hutts.

Independence Day: Resurgence
Elder Scrolls Online

Sheogorath approves

>JoJo: DiU
>Mage: The Awakening
This is going to be a wild ride.

>Rogue One
>Honoo No Haramase Oppai Apuri Gakuen

>The Arrival
>Stellaris

Funny, I don't remember communicating with that early space age species before I purged their planet and set up a dozen energy generators.

>Rogue One
>Forza Horizon 2

The biggest gathering of music and podracing enthusiasts this side Coruscant has been threatened by those buzzkill Imperials. It's up to a hard partying, hard racing group of champion racers to sabotage their plans of turning the festival planet into a giant parking lot, doing it all to a killer soundtrack.

>Star Trek
>League of Legends

I didn't expect this and I don't really like it.

>Rogue One
>Mummy's Mask

"Now witness the power of this fully armed and operational Battle Pyramid!"

Game
>RWBY-themed campaign in Anima: Beyond Fantasy
Show
>Breaking Bad

>It's a "Protagonists have to carry drug drops through grimm-infested wilderness" episode

>ds9
>kerbal space program

Wwwweee!!!!

>Rogue One
>War Thunder

OH BOY

>Firefox
>Arma 3

A Special Forces unit must covertly steal a single-seat next-generation jet aircraft from a soviet airbase in Cyprus.

>Rogue One
>Animal Crossing

I build a lovely town full of various animals, until the Empire discovers the Kyber Crystals hidden beneath it?

>Drifters + Total Warhammer

It's exactly the same, just with more real-world heroes.

>Elite: Dangerous + Moana

I actually had an idea for a scifi setting based on Polynesian culture while watching the movie.

>The Accountant
>Metro 2033

A super-autistic stalker goes on a mad killing spree with a fork over the loss of his favourite makarov pistol

Bionicle

>same

OH BOY indeed

Use your loved animals to steal the secret plans, it's a incredibly dangerous mission but the hope must live on.

>Rogue One
>StarCraft

>You must harvest more Kyber Crystals
>My life for Jedha!

Threadly reminder that the Force user =/= Psyker.

If you're boring, sure.

>Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
>High magic D&D game set in a city run by amoral bored wizards with no sense of scale.

Considering last session ended with the accidental death and resurrection of a party member while half the party went out for pancakes, I'd say this is pretty much par for the course.

I'm of the opinion that it's more boring to just fold things together without good reason.

>Hacksaw Ridge
>Warhammer 40,000

Pretty sure the Commissar shoots Doss on the second day of basic. That, or he's the exact opposite of pacifist. Like, a warifist or something.

>the 100
>fallout
literally nothing changes

Most settings have basically no frame of reference to compare one another so making equivalents is the only way to make things fun/even remotely balanced. 40k and Star Wars are fortunate because they have a number of obvious parallels. Force users can become psykers, with the light and the dark side essentially becoming the good and bad aspects of the warp. Stormtroopers can basically be compared to guardsmen. So on, so forth.

But no, I suppose "magic bacteria that exists everywhere, including vacuums apparently" is important enough to the narrative to not just fold into the warp.

>the Venture Bros
>Risk Game of Thrones edition

Well, it'd be funny at the very least.

>Rogue One
>Dark Heresy 2

We all die.

>many bothans died to bring us this information

>The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus
>Stronghold 2 Deluxe

fund it

>Tonight we are CANCELLING THE EXTERMINATUS!
>Gandalf rips and tears the Balrog
Angband pretty much?
War Thunder 40,000 when?
Color me convinced.

Remember, the greatest thing about Starwars is that you can plot whatever your setting is onto a random planet and hardly even contradict the canon.

>Soldier (from 1998 with Kurt Russell)
>Scythe
This will be one sweet gulag.

Traveller mixed with kill bill, I am ready for righteous vengeance in space

>Jaegers physically fighting an exterminatus.
>Gipsy Danger picks up a baneblade a throws it into a incoming dropship.

I never knew I wanted something so much.

Then why not fold the Warp into the Force instead?

At least you have a fucking proper single player campaign as the Imperials.

>War Thunder 40,000 when?
Never, I hope. There just isn't enough variety of aerospace craft. Not to mention the lifting surfaces are, like, a foot thick in scale, and squared off. It'd be even more of telling physics to go fuck itself than War Thunder is now.

>Rogue 1
>Edge of the Empire
Uh
Are you me?

That's a great thing about 40k too. Uncountable settled planets? Great time, for my little pony and its cool because warpstorm!

Spectral crossed over with Metal Gear Solid V.
Of all the potential crossovers, this one would actually work. They are each silly enough for the other to fit perfectly.
Bose Einstein Condensate, Son.

Dude, The Jaegers are between 79 and 90 meters tall, the average warlord titan is 40 meters tall.

Depending on where you get your info from, the Emperor Class titan some times reaches 100 meters with it's Spires.

A Jager would be quite the sight in the eyes of the imperium.