Give me some truly awful damage descriptions. The more awful, the better

Give me some truly awful damage descriptions. The more awful, the better.

>the ray of frost hits the bandit right between the eyes, freezing and swelling them until they burst out of his skull, with warm rivers of blood cascading down from the sockets and thawing the frost on his face

>you slice into the bandit's thigh, the awkward cut glancing off the bone and sheering off a slab of lunchmeat that drops unceremoniously onto the ground

>the bandit delivers a short, pleading look, before your mace tears off the top half of his head, leaving his tongue exposed and writhing frantically while a fountain of blood erupts from the torn and ragged remains of his throat

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/2smc2ejle46wlby/OHGODMYEYES.pdf
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5XVKerf1SSDanR5RDg0Z2VPNWs/view?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just play dorf fort long enough to get first combat encounter.

>Strike to groin. The foe must make a DC 15 Fort save or spend the next two rounds retching.

>Strike severs larynx. Foe is reduced to making wet fish noises.

>Lightning-fast shot to the face pops the foe’s eye like a grape. Foe is permanently blinded in one eye and can take no actions for 1d3 rounds.

>Strike through ear canal enters the brain. Ear wax instantly removed.

>Strike breaks foe’s jaw. Blood and shattered teeth ooze down the foe’s face.

>Attack punches shattered ribs through lungs. Foe loses 50% of his remaining hit points and vomits copious amounts of blood.

>Strike reduces face to a formless mass of flesh and bone fragments. Inflict +2d12 damage with this strike, and the foe has trouble making hard consonants.

>Foe’s kneecap explodes into red mist.

>Strike to weapon arm. Foe takes triple damage from his own weapon as it is hammered into his face. Foe drops weapon in dumbfounded awe.

>Blow reduces internal organs to jelly.

>Strike to top of skull shortens spinal column, shortening foe by 6”. Resulting nerve damage reduces foe’s AC by -4.

>Blow destroys target’s face. Foe is immediately rendered blind and deaf and is now capable of only wet, gurgling sounds.

>Strike removes crown of target’s skull. Foe dies from exposed brain matter in 3d3 rounds.

>Devastating strike to torso voids foe’s bowels and crushes organs into paste. Foe loses 50% of current hit points and all dignity.

The Critonomicon is great for that. Well, at least more comedic ones.

DF adventure mode.

Critonomicon link

mediafire.com/file/2smc2ejle46wlby/OHGODMYEYES.pdf

>that pdf quality
I appreciate the download but jesus whoever scanned that doesn't seem to know how pdf scans work.

>tfw have a hard copy

Your hitpoints drop to zero

Is gurochan still a thing?

Can you get your jollies there instead?

I prefer realism gore over superviolence.

Its just better when you slam a warhammer against a bandit's forehead and he flops over onto the ground and starts spasming and moaning while cerebral spinal fluid leaks from his nose.

Instead of hitting him and his entire head flattens and splatters brains everywhere while his eyes pop out.

>Your axe scythes through the fleeing bandit's backside, cleaving his buttocks. [roll] 4 chunks of shit fall out as he stumbles forward, moaning in pain.

This game had some funny ones for the "grievous injuries". My favorite one went as follows.

>A chest wound. Take 2 damage points to Endurance immediately and reduce your TMR by 1 until recovered (about 2 months). Look on the bright side though, your attacker's weapon is caught in your rib cage and has been wrenched from his grasp.

>The baton hits you squarely in the temple You can feel one of your eyes pop just before the electricity sends you spasming to the ground, unconscious.

>The sword goes straight through, piercing your intestines and pinning you to the ground like an human insect specimen. You scream for a long moment before the heretic backhands you, breaking your jaw and knocking you out

>There is a crumpled mess from your left knee down. bone juts out in some places at unnatural angles, with muscles and flesh falling off as you crash to the gtound, clutching what you can as your leg falls apart. You don't feel any pain. You don't feel anything. Your nerves are screaming so loud that your mind has gone deaf. You just blankly stare at your ruined mess of a foot, mouth agape in shock.

>Your arm comes off just below the shoulder, the rotten flesh still trying to worm its way up as it falls apart. Bone snaps as it's forcefully pulled away, and your nerves scream as the muscle is pulled taught before snapping. You can only feel is an all encompasing pain as you scream. Your mind dulls before you finally black out from the pain.

She survived all of it.

>Give me some truly awful damage descriptions
"You deal 10 damage"

>piercing your intestines and pinning you to the ground like an human insect specimen.

I like this though.

>Narrate my PC attacking nonlethally
>GM announces that my target gets brutally killed anyway

Seriously, I narrate an attack as a shoulder check to knock the wind out of a mook, and next thing I know he's impaled on a nearby spike.

Fuck.

Choo choo

I actually have that game but I can't get anyone to play it.

>Point slams through groin into abdomen, severing major artery and cracking pelvis. Death from shock and exsanguination follow instantly.

I remember someone posting a greentext with demon choking to death on infant's head

Upload a better quality pdf!

Your enemy's maul is less than excellent, and his desire to kill you blinds him to the fact.
At the apex of his swing, the weapon's head comes off and it hurls through the air. Unfortunately, so does yours after the two connect.

Change GM, mang

Got u senpai.
20 pages of them in fact. It's in modern setting but whatevs.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5XVKerf1SSDanR5RDg0Z2VPNWs/view?usp=sharing

/thread