Citizens! We are called upon to wage war in the name of the Emperor and it is our sacred duty to fight the foes within...

Citizens! We are called upon to wage war in the name of the Emperor and it is our sacred duty to fight the foes within and without.

Now then, roll 1d10 to see what sort of fighting force you lot are.

Rolled 5 (1d10)

Didn't we do this yesterday?

I don't know. I didn't see one yesterday. Regardless

>Planetary Defense Force: What the Guard doesn't want, the PDF will take.

We're PDF. While the regiments take to the stars we defend the homefront! Now then, who fills the ranks of our forces? Roll a d100!

Rolled 63 (1d100)

Her face does not fit her posing, both in anatomy and emotion.

>Firstborn: Chosen by right of being the eldest child.

Our planet gives their first born children to the PDF to defend us. Such is the honor!

Roll a d10 for how we recruit our first born.

Rolled 7 (1d10)

I choose the right side of history.

Wasn't yesterday's ISIS.

Standard conscription. All first born from all walks and classes join our ranks

roll a d100 for our homeworld

only a laspistol to the head can cure this heresy

I remember seeing one that was basically 40k ISIS but that was a while ago it seemed like.

Let's see where we're going...

Rolled 79 (1d100)

Note to self, don't be an idiot and hit the spacebar.

For the sake of expediency I'll take the first result that pops up, then again what is the meaningful difference between a civilized world and a hive world? If we want one or the other then we can decide that latter, for now we're a hive world

D100 for our terrain!

On second thought, we're a civilized world, fuck it.

Rolled 78 (1d100)

Eh, civilized world would be Earth as is right now.

We're Urban. jesus we're about as vanilla as it gets so far. Hopefully the next roles will be more interesting.

What unit types do we have? Roll d100

Rolled 92 (1d100)

Hey, you need the vanilla shit to make the weird shit look even weirder.

Maybe we might be getting somehwere

Our PDF focuses on siege. Perhaps our urban city is a massive fortress? Hopefully we don't turn into !Cadia.

d10 for specialization!

Rolled 5 (1d10)

Might be that the PDF serves as the training point for the actual Tithe before they ship out?

We specialize in Trench warfare, not surprising I suppose.

Maybe. you could be promoted to the Guard rom our PDF after you get your certification in ditch digging.

D10 for loyalty rating. This ought to be hilarious.

i dont even know what reeses pieces are and i am mad

Rolled 10 (1d10)

So we're pretty much a police blockade?

Nah. We're WW1 France. HOLD THE LINE WITH GIANT GUNS AND TRENCHES.

Holy fucking shit, we're heretical ditch diggers!

Roll a d100 for special swag. Now things are going to get interesting.

Rolled 14 (1d100)

Rolled 28 (1d100)

Heretical trenchmen? Nice.

War trophies. Apparently we take trophies from whatever dies against our walls and trenches. We must be bro'd up with the Iron warriors or something

What's our creed? d100

Rolled 61 (1d100)

Born to feel!

What do we need this Emperor for anyway He just sits on his throne all day looking important. Do you think he'd ever pick up a shovel and actually contribute?

Rolled 6 (1d10)

Forgot how to roll

For the...Emperor?

Well, this only gets stranger and stranger. We may be heretics but we're heretics for the lord.

d100 for our bros.

Our Emperor is not the lazy fuck on Terra that's for sure.

Rolled 16 (1d100)

If this ain't the Alpha Legion I dunno what we're doing.

Rolled 47 (1d100)

Private, that's some straight up heresy right there, and it's the truth. You're on your way to Officers' School with that sort of talk!
Well shit.

Fuck are we? Because the Spess murines are our bros Probably is the Alpha legion

Now who are our enemies? d100

Rolled 66 (1d100)

Vive le Vrai Empereur?

> Fervent belief in the Imperial cult and the righteous mission of digging moar trenches

Chaos space marines. Clearly Tzeencth is doing back flips now.

The last field is for minor xenos we deal with but that depends how important we want it to be. Fuck, we have enough on our hands figuring this shit out.

If we do its a d100.

Rolled 6 (1d100)

And finally, when we're not fighting (helping?) Chaos marines we've got a hate boner for vagina faced blueberries.

Holy shit, non of this makes any fuckking sense.

Long live the True Emperor, dig Chaos Marines to death, and fuck blueberries to death? WE'LL MAKE IT WORK SOME WAY, SOMEHOW!

So, to recap our accomplishments:

We're a PDF from a civilized Urban world that focuses on Siege Warfar and specialize in Trench digging.

While we're clearly heretics, we apparently fervently believe in the Emperor for we are allied with the Space Marines and have a grudge against Traitor Marines while also dealing with the Tau.

So clearly something about us has damned us but fuck it if we're not going to stop those blue cow things from touching the empire I guess?

This is Veeky Forums. We managed to turn 'maniacal insomniac marines' into something awesome.

Or we just pissed off the Ecclessiarchy somehow and they started shitting on us.

We're probably on the border of the Tau empire, so we specialize in siege warfare with trenches to keep those blueberries from expanding.

Indeed, I'm interested to see how we spin these fucks

Could go back to why we hate the traitor marines. Maybe they did something to us to have us condemned to this planet somehow. Mutation perhaps? Did we pull a Krieg except now we have to be baby sat by a Space Marine chapter?

>alpha legion tricked us into thinking loyal Marines were heretics

Maybe we have been condemned as heretics, but are still fiercely loyal, which is why we're offering our firstborns up to protect the empire?

Forgot to mention we're trophy takers as well. Probably would piss off a loyalist chapter if we somehow took something of theirs when they slammed into our walls and tripped over our trenches.

So... what if we're guardsmen who believe the whole "Kill the Xenos, Xenos bad, Xenotech bad" is a load of ork shit, and see rearing up the Tau to be the Imperiums' loyal communist allies as a sensible concept?

They sure as shit wouldn't let us use the Tau weapons. Although the Traitor Marines maybe tricked us into thinking the Tau were cool if we never saw or encountered them before.

We are or were a vanilla world after all.

ew

We joined up with the Tau (read: The government went heretic), but we kicked them off our planet with the help of [INSERT MARINE CHAPTER HERE]. Never the less, we're still considered 'penitant'.

Sound good?

Seems good. We're still under heavy suspicion and our Bro marines are willing to not accidently us we find our selves wanting more then we already are for buying into the Tau's ideas.

Righto then. I gotta get myself shuteye, but I'll see if this thread is still around when I do drag myself out of bed. If not, I'll peek at the archives.

so if we're going with this, what's a good chapter for it? It'd have to be a forgiving one. Maybe Salamanders?

I could see the Mandingo marines not instantly exterminating us but just as likely I think the Smurfs probably would act as our stewards as well or should we leave it up to the dice and create a chapter?

the dice has served us well thus far

Sounds good to me

Should we auto assume certain parts of the chart to fit what we're going for or just yolo it?

Either way, d10 for why we were founded.

Rolled 7 (1d10)

I say yolo and maybe fudge it after

We might not have to if this keeps up

We're a standing force standing guard for this area.

d100 for when we were founded.

Rolled 98 (1d100)

that was embarrassing

We're an unknown chapter....

This ought to be interesting for the Traitor angle.

Who's our daddy d100.

Rolled 39 (1d100)

>39
If my memory serves, I'm annoyed

THE RESULTS AREN'T HARD TO EXPLAIN, OP

>HERETICAL
>FOR THE EMPEROR
>ANTI CHAOS
>ANTI ALIEN
>BROS WITH SPESS MURINES

WE'RE CLEARLY SEPARATISTS. WE HAVE LOST FAITH IN THE IMPERIAL GOVERNMENT AS RULED BY THE HIGH LORDS OF TERRA AND THOUGH WE STILL OFFER OUR PRAYER AND FEALTY TO THE EMPEROR, WE REJECT IMPERIAL LAW AND TITHE. WITHIN OUR HEAVY FORTIFICATIONS WE ARE SELF SUFFICIENT.

OUR SPACE MARINE ALLIES ARE SOME SORT OF CUSTOM CHAPTER THAT'S FOLLOWED US INTO OUR REVOLUTION, AND WE SHOULD ROLL THEM NEXT.

Hate to break it to you but we've been riding the Vanilla bus around the tarmac and supposedly we're claiming poppa smurf's our daddy.

d10 for purity

Sorry, my dice roll usually suck. ;~;
SWEET JESUS, HE MIGHT HAVE CRACKED THE CODE!
Can we call them Papa?

Rolled 9 (1d10)

So I guess we're all renegade as fuck it seems

Which is fine because we're flawed as fuck. woo lads. roll a d10 for our flaw

Rolled 1 (1d10)

.flawed as fuck
no wonder they followed us out.

Hyper stimulated omophagia. So we're super cannibals.

D10 for demeanor

Rolled 2 (1d10)

Cleanse and Purify. Afterall we can't eat if we vaporize everything.

d10 for the chapter flaw

Rolled 2 (1d10)

Rolled 8 (1d10)

The 2 result seems more sensible for what the hell's going on now. man this is too perfect.

We stand alone and apparently with our PDF bros.

d100 for figure of legend

doesnt that make us traitors not heretics
which is the one thing worse then heresy

Rolled 82 (1d100)

Rolled 10 (1d10)

Where's the page for the Imperial Guardsmen rolls? Also, obligatory FOR THE EMPEROR!

Re rolled for the guard, we're rolling for the Space marin bros.

One of our company captains is our figure of legend. d100 to see what this bastard did.

Rolled 22 (1d100)

Sir Orkbane apparently. He fucked Orks to the point they whisper his name in their sleep.

d10 for homeworld or keep our current world?

Rolled 55 (1d100)

I'd say keep current, but lets roll for options

>skittles
>the murder fuck vomit of Slaanesh
>mixed in with glorious M&M and Reese's pieces

What heretical monster did this?

Rolled 9 (1d10)

Gentle or rough fucking?

55 gives us a feral world

You know Orks only take it one way.

I think the Feral thing is more amusing considering we're calling ourselves smurflings.

That said, what's our terrain? d100

Rolled 39 (1d100)

We come from a Feral desert world. I can't even fathom what to make of this chapter right now.

d10 for how we rule this dirtball.

Rolled 8 (1d10)

Distant rule, we kidnap new recruits as needed.

Should we bother with chapter Org? If so then d10

Rolled 9 (1d10)

Always bother with it.

You know what? It works out I guess. Forgive my lack of faith in the dice.

We have a unique organization.

d10 for combat doctrine.

Rolled 9 (1d10)

wonderful

We specialize in shock and awe.

roll d100 for speciality restrction because re rolled unique organization

Rolled 45 (1d100)

We're the hammer while the PDF is the shield?

Seems to be. Weird because we don't have Devestators

Maybe the next roll will take care of that. d100 for special equipment.