Guys is it me or bitcoin is showing signs of exhaustion?

Guys is it me or bitcoin is showing signs of exhaustion?
We have seen Bitcoin mooning hard and now it barely can make a new ATH...
Are we in the top for real?

the opposite fampie. It is only growing stronger and more powerful!

yes, sell all of it now so you can FOMO at $25k and buy back in

The run is over for now. Consolidating at these levels. Crypto is here to stay. Everything is going as expected, and all is normal.

yup, BTC will have a run to attempt $20k within the next few days, if it fails we'll see our bubble pop shortly after when tether collapses

OMG I DIDNT NOTICED SELL SELL SELL

I know time seems dilated in the crypt world but we've only been consolidating for a couple days after weeks of going up massively.

you just want things to be faster than normal. everything is 100% normal right now. this thing will explode again literally any day now.

what will happen if normies see that their "investment" is not growing? Reminder that almost no one uses btc as a method of transaction but as a way of making money. Normies don't care even one bit about buying or selling something with btc.

December 12th was the point of inflection cap this

>bitcoin stops reaching aths every day
>bitcoin ded

Difficulty adjustment and CME listing the 18th. Hope there's airbags in this rocket

Even something as mega-bullish like bitcoin will crack eventually. People here thinking it can only go up are retarded,

BUT IT WILL ONLY GO UP YOU'LL SEE!

IMO we've got at least one more good pump up to 25k at least, this shit just exploded in the media over the past couple weeks and it takes a few weeks for normies to actually get their funds on exchanges.

normies getting redpilled en masse to the Federal Reserve scam. normies on sidelines, not crashing anytime soon. mark this post

Eh. maybe. But I feel like most of the institutional money/ normie money is already in. (Who do you think pushed the price to 19k on gdax)
And it's already so overbought a decent leg up to 20-22k+ just seems ridiculous.

>implying we’re any different.
How are you different from the normies how is 99% of biz different? You actually fall for the sat meme? All of us want $$$.

surprised the banks arent blanket banning transferring funds to exchanges desu

If institutionals (all of them) are really interested in Bitcoin they will push it down to buy lower and then they'll let it explode. Unfortunately, they can twist the price all they want.

if it breaks 20k.... we're on a new paradigm...

This

says the increasingly nervous man for the 15th time this quarter.

LOL

can you imagine if they announced they were about to stop accepting deposits into your bank from coinbase? the price would go to sub 1k levels fast.