>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yv4a4E8sObc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Point. I've gone through and bold+underlined the beginning of all upgrade descriptions (most of them are for advantages).

Also clarified Space Cadet's drop-in equivalent status. If you want to have history with the GAoH, you can take [All That Glitters] to grant you full citizenship and the associated history with them.

Layout work continues.

What are you good at?

What size does the world start out as? (The Charm one, not the perk.)

Being a hammy saturday morning cartoon villain.

Nothing.

is this directed at us or our jumpers?

the jumpers

Can we have the dancing perk spread to companions and followers as well?

It start with nothing.

Every time you use the power to shape it, you can create/modify an area with a diameter of 10 miles. (so, about 80 square miles, or 200 km2)

This takes five hours, and some motes.

For any of those romantic-type jumpers out there,

Polygamy or Monogamy?

Having raw power and capability that drastically exceeds my own ambitions. Long-term schemes that ultimately exist only to make my life easier (improving quality of life in a world is usually a bonus). Using arcane power to bake the ultimate cookie. Somehow becoming even lazier when I lack the need for sleep.

Just import them, and buy it? Why would they get the effects of one of your perks?

Does the world perk give us anything we can't get with Charms?

It doesn't. It is created 'as if by Constructive Convergence of Principles' (aka Infernal Wyld shaping technique), piece by piece. So, up to (Essence) miles radius per piece.

Polygamy.

Is it a circle or a sphere?
Because I want to know if I can spend my time building "up" into the clouds or maybe a version of "space".

I mostly want my Inner World to have flying cities and sky-ships. Because sky-ships are awesome.

Also maybe building "down", for under-ground cities, and lots of 'hidden' resources.

...10 miles diameter at Essence 10, that is.

The range of it is (essence) miles in diameter.

You mean the perk version? Because the Spirit of the Living World is a Charm.

The perk allows you to access it much easier, and works as a manse you're always inside.

Rolled Enhanced Mastery in Worm so a lot of stuff.

Folding laundry, playing the banjo, etc.

tl;dr being a cat husbando.

Range is (Essence) _radius_. But it's a sphere if you want it to be.

It's dirt cheap, user. If you really want them to have intuitive dance powers, import them. If you just want them to be really good at a particular dance, learn it yourself via the perk then teach them the old fashioned way.

Possibly backed by an application of [...to Set You Up For Success] if you really want to get down.

What are some good jumps to make custom companions besides Overlord? Alternatively, are there any methods of giving companions a copy of a perk or power I have?

Iirc, he said that if you get the perk and learn the charm, there's no size limit to your Inner World. You can just expand it by an area (essence) miles in diameter every day.

science:especially human remodeling and hyper science,Martial arts: especially a unique style that combines sword and board with Guns akimbo.

hey, since you can get more than one custom charm set that eventually,does that mean you can get more than one inner world? because for one I'm thinking a mix of pic related and Kowloon Walled City .

my Jumper has been happily monogamous for Over 12,000 years. have you and your waifu Pick up some decent Shape changing folks, trust me on this.

Isn't there a Charm that lets your creations from Shaping have real souls? If you get that, can the inhabitants of your World have real souls?

Polygamy

Singing, dancing, cooking, fighting, magic, science, math, making video games, writing... the list of things I'm bad at might be shorter, actually.

Monogamy is superior without all the magic and psychic powers I use to force things into harmony.

What do demons look like? Is it wild variance and you get to decide? Do all first circles of a specific "race" look similar?

Open marriage. Works well when my partner isn't interested in anyone but me but is fine with me slooting around.

>Is it a circle or a sphere?
...Huh.

Sphere. Since it's just the range of the Charm.

So, yeah. You could build up or down. I had just kinda assumed there would be a sky before you asked.

...Derp. You are correct.

That makes the area you can create/modify in one use of it even more HUEG.

Also, fuck. Forgot my name.

No. You can only have one inner/living world.

The perk that gives you a custom charmset does not come with the Spirit of the Living World charm, you have to go Devil Tiger manually for that.

Yes, but you'd have to use that Charm, not the power you get automatically with Spirit of the Living World.

Painting, burning things, figuring out weaknesses, and growing in power.
Monogamy. I can't imagine more than one person thinking that it's a good idea to tie the knot with me, and at this point any new relationship would be akward for too many reasons to list.

Wild variance. The lowest circle are all (originally) custom designed creations of the higher circles, and the higher circles themselves can be quite odd.

A lot are humanoid, a lot are not. Some are so beautiful it requires a virtue rolls to attack them...some are ugly.

Oh. Oh boy. Cracker Jack said we can apply the effects of Dimension Lord to any dimension we already own instead of getting a new one. We can apply the effects to Inner World and have an infinitely growing universe where we're basically God.

Now, how can I swallow other worlds and dimensions into it? I want to go full Dormammu.

Omnigamy.

Really? That's kinda cool.

Polygamy, personally.

I get that Second Circle souls will probably be weaker than Third Circle ones, but what's the general idea for what they can do? Same scheme as Third Circles (innate abilities, spirit charms, and a personal charmset) or something else? Also, are they required to be something more "grounded" ie actually be living beings instead of stuff like geography and emotions? What's the deal with those "-ing soul of X" titles they get?

Sort of torn between doing that or importing the kamui dimension from naruto, good for moving things into it easily.

Polygamy. All these plebs are jumping wrong - how are you assuming you'll stay interested in one person for an ungodly number of millennia with any degree of honesty.

I don't think you're fully omnipotent in your dimension, just really fucking powerful. Like, I guess Demiurge is more fitting? Then again, combine that with Inner/Living World, and that's still a world that you can constantly expand and rule over unopposed. After all, you'd have not only your own power, but your Third Circle Souls, their Second Circle Souls, and all the First Circle Souls that spawn from them to back you up. That makes invading your world, if possible, a really, really bad idea.

Perks. Perks are always the answer.

Monogamy. All degenerates should be executed.

>being a waifufag
>2016

ISHYGDDT

How hard excactly is it to transport people into your Inner World? Because if it's easy, I'll be banishing people to the shadow realm left and right. Those souls need some nourishment after all.

Where do you think we are?

Can you give a rough sketch of what you want a Third Circle's personality to be when making them? Can you have them, the Second Circles, and the First Circle Citizens have a largely human ans benevolent mentality instead of some strange and alien way of thinking?

Oh and also, can First Circles breed amongst themselves to make more or are they all spawned from Seconds? ...Can Demons interbreed with other species?

I keep stumbling across old jumps on the drive I haven't done out of the blue. How odd.

[Path of Exile]

Drawback: Have you ever seen the true face of god, exile? Creeping corruption, Uber Atziri (2300)

Strength, age 27 (2200)

Rusted but Ready (Free)
Fire Affinity (2100)
Bloodless (1900)
Culling Strike (1600)
Chain Skill (1000)
Vaal Pact (800)
Oriath's Mercy (Free)
Scroll Case (Free)
Gem in the Rough (Free)
Simple Flasks (Free)
Thaumaturgical Arms and Armor (600)
Doryani's Workbench (400)
Gem Mine (100)
Crafting Orbs (0)

Well...yes? Yes Malachi, I have in fact seen the true face of God. It's big and yellow. Also recently he's gotten a CGI makeover for some reason. We've never talked about it, but I think he's trying to stay hip. Also would you kindly stop trying to vaporise me? I'm just-oi, stop that-trying to answer your (hey, quit it) question! Now look what you've done, I'll have to take my favourite person-suit to the person-cleaners!

Anyway, if you don't mind I'll just be taking your lobotomised pet with me. Fascinating specimen.

And don't think I've forgotten about you over there, Regine George. Yes, that's right, your name is Regina George now. And you're in highschool. And I'm your teacher, and you just failed your everything because Lindsay Lohan's character did some whacky and vaguely sociopathic with your shitlist.

Look, I almost feel sorry that you had to pick a fight with a guy whose reality warping powers scale directly to how dream-like the world is, but it's not going to save you from this death parade of early '00s memes. 4 for you, Glenn Coco! You GO, Glenn Coco!

Well, there is a perk for opening portals/travelling to other dimensions in DC Occult itself, Highway to Hell I think it's called. Just open one of those to your world, and throw them in. Or grab them and go yourself I guess. Really any perk that allows you to teleport/banish someone to a different universe should work.

First circles can breed, though their definition of the term can be really really alien. Like Blood Apes who comes together in a group, kill each other in a ritualistic sword dance, and then have Neomah use the pieces to make more of them than were involved in the dance.

The methods can be almost anything with the only commonality being that it takes 20 motes alltogether either from one or multiple sources.

As for Third circles I do believe so, and they have a similar level of control over second circles.

Your souls can be just as benevolent as you want.

Man, and you can only have one. I not sure if I would import my Inner World, TG Territory, or Pocket Dimension from Creepypasta.

There are too many jumps to count that have OC companion options, those are functionally identical even if you don't go and build them from the ground up.

As for power granting, Sacrificial Bestowment from SMT is the gold standard. Use Real Eater from Medaka box to change the method of delivery if it squicks you out.

Polygamy = multiple wives. The expectation is that you're staying interested in all of them, user. If you don't want to get married at all, you are NOT polygamous.

Why is Hydrocity Dweller 600 CP in Classic Sonic? Error?

>Big and yellow
But that's YHVH, not God. He's an avatar of God AKA the Great Will, but not the real deal. Even if that's a stupid fucking plot twist that I'm going to ignore. Along with everything else in that game really, except Stephen being a badass. Because that's cool.

Whatever you want them to. Third and Second Circle demons are manifestations of their originators' soul, so they tend to have some weird symbolic features to them. But First Circle Demons are artificial constructs, albeit living ones, so you can make them look however you want them to. They will usually be very similar on a species-wide basis, about as similar as any two humans are to each other. Discernible as individuals (provided you're familiar with their features), but still obviously the same sort of being.

Second Circle Demons work differently from Third Circles. Third Circles are strong enough that they don't have real stat blocks, just a dice pool, a list of things they can apply said dice pool to, and some iconic powers. They can be assumed to have various spirit charms, but that's for the individual GM to decide. Second Circles are built like normal spirits, using the rules in Roll of Glorious Divinity. They're just very powerful spirits. That said, spirit charms are very flexible and require a lot of GM interpretation to define their limits, so a Second Circle Demon is still quite powerful. They're generally considered even matches for a mid-level Exalted.

As for the "-ing soul of X" titles, that's part of their nature as component souls. Every Third Circle Demon is centered around one of your Intimacies, the issues and concepts that are important to you. The Second Circle Demons it spawns are each a reflection of its various personality traits, manifestations of the way it reflects, communicates, protects, understands, gratify, express or define. So Alveua is the Expressive Soul of Erembour, meaning that she's a manifestation of Erembour's ability to express the concept of "celebrate the darkness".

Surely in 711 jumps there exists something to merge your dimensions together?

Third Circles. The souls go by descending order, not ascending. First Circles are just servitors, they have only the weakest connection to the beings at the top of the soul hierarchy.

No marriage. Friends with benefits is where it's at.

I deleted it for a reason, asshole.

And I posted it before you had deleted it, cockmunch.

How does the upgrade thing work? D'you just pay twice to get the benefit or is there something I'm missing?

Jumping.

It's...complicated.

Um, it might be a little redundant when you could develop custom Charms to enhance your control over it. But I guess that's alright if you want a head start.

Also Paprika has a rather good start to reality subsuming between the Samhain technology and Mandala-Yggdrasil.

Yeah, that's more accurately defined as polyamory.

>Polygamy
I've got a lot of love, it only follows that I have a lot of companions to help carry that load.

Yes. The second payment doesn't take into account discounts, though.

Yeah but Dimension Lord apparently gives you enough power to fight off the Spectre while inside of it. I doubt there's enough Charms to do that.

>I get that Second Circle souls will probably be weaker than Third Circle ones, but what's the general idea for what they can do? Same scheme as Third Circles (innate abilities, spirit charms, and a personal charmset) or something else?
They're a lot weaker than the forces of nature that are 3rd Circles. They don't get custom charms, don't really get the innate powers like simultanious bodies that 3rd Circles get.

They have to make do with just being pretty powerful spirits and having Spirit Charms. At least they automatically reform after a year and a day if killed without use of spirit-killing magic.

>Also, are they required to be something more "grounded" ie actually be living beings instead of stuff like geography and emotions?
Yes, they're pretty much required to be living beings or at least much smaller than 3rd Circles.

Though they can still be weird... one's a puzzlebox carried by a servant, and another can swaps between a humanoid and spear form, and so on.

>What's the deal with those "-ing soul of X" titles they get?
Just like the Third Circle are externalized souls of You/the Yozi, Second Circles are externalized souls of the 3rd Circles. Each fulfills some nebulously defined purpose to its progenitor by existing.

>Can you give a rough sketch of what you want a Third Circle's personality to be when making them?
Yes. As well as their powers and form, and stuff.

>have a largely human ans benevolent mentality instead of some strange and alien way of thinking?
They'd likely still be alien, but you can have them be benevolent and human-ish.

>Oh and also, can First Circles breed amongst themselves to make more or are they all spawned from Seconds?
Yes. Though no demon species uses /sexual/ reproduction amongst themselves, instead using stranger means.

>...Can Demons interbreed with other species?
Yes, that produces Demon-Blooded. (or occasionally, Behemoths, for 3rd Circles)

With Part Of A Whole from Metroid and What Makes Me Unique from Prototype how bad an idea is trying to Consume the X parasite?

Wait, what? Comic book Spectre? Seriously?!

Well, I know that Harem Jumper is a big thing, here, but I really don't think that I have it in me to be a satisfying partner to multiple people at once. I already have trouble communicating with people, splitting my attention between two or more spouses would just lead to me neglecting them.

that's what social perks are for

Water is death in Sonic.
While some Mobians can swim that perk lets you do it several orders of magnitude better.

There's a few places underwater that nobody can even dream of getting too without machine assistance that it opens up.
Now sure you could just get the effects from elsewhere, but being exceptionally good at underwater movement is broken in sonic.

I wouldn't say it's overcosted for what it does in jump. Perhaps in comparison to the rest of the chain, but if you've ever gotten stuck in Labrynth Zone you know why it's worth it.

Yeah, sure, but as a work of fiction Jumpchain is limited by the author. Just like it's hard to write a character that's smarter than you, it's hard for me to conceive of a version of myself that can make people happy. So I'm just skipping that whole business.

You're playing with DELICIOUS CANDY here user.
It will never be a good idea to do things with the X parasite.

youtu.be/Yv4a4E8sObc

Yeah. It's based on Amethyst.

Rage Spectre not Full Presence Backing Spectre but yes it does.

Thank you. I was stuck on how I was even supposed to think of my Second Circles, so now I can continue thinking up my Devil-Tiger stuff. Even if I haven't actually put any one of my souls down to letter...

How much of a difference is there?

You're thinkin small, man.

In my case, It's not one Jumper, tending the harem's needs, no, it's me. and fifteen self duplicates, and sixteen we are many clones. And, it's not just a relationship from me to harem member, no it's also harem member to harem member. and hell, even clone to clone. Half are gender swapped anyway.

Quasi-Monogamy. My wife's species gets to have a hate-girlfriend on the side, so I get to have a hate-wife. It's only fair.

I mean, I guess. But it's competing with 5 capstones and is itself situationally useful at best.

Yes. Yes, I am thinking small. That's the problem. I can't imagine how I'd possibly be able to make that work, other than just waving my hands and saying it does. Power to you if you have the imagination to figure it out, though.

DoV Spectre was probably low Skyfather level (so somewhere around Odin when he's not jobbing to some bitch with a hammer). Spectre with the full back of the Presence fought the Anti-Monitor, iirc. And the Anti-Monitor was destroying the multiverse.

Rage Spectre is one of the more powerful cosmic entities in DC, Full Presence Backing Specre is the most powerful being in the entire DC multiverse other than the Presence himself.

Hey guys, I know that the last several threads have been flooded with Exalted discussion, but here's an idea:

Let's make this thread even MORE about Exalted.

Yeah there's a lot of competition, it's discounted for drop in though so there's that.
Thing is Classic Sonic is one of those jumps you can slot in anywhere in your chain, even as your first jump.
Early on being able to not drown is very nice, and it scales with how fast you are so it's never obsolete.

Chosen of Journeys as the Drop-In option, clever.

Thanks.

[Gargantia]

Drawback: Urobutchery, Darwin Weeps (1500)

Rolled Thunder God Cult

Machine Caliber (1200)

I exist solely... (Free)
Hideous Mantle (600)
Barbecue Rations (Free)
Idiosyncratic Structure (400)
Union's Gate (0)

Unacceptable. Yes.

I'm being lectured in pseudo-philosophy by a speciest AI with delusions of eloquence. With rhetoric even the Corpse-Emperor would probably start cringing at. This is some next level Uncle Tom shit right here. was going to use the genetic template I used to create the Black Tide out of Gauna cores to bring about a new age defined by the synthesis of biology and engineering anyway, but now-it's personal. Hey, look at me! I'm some sort of walking, talking merger of Machine Caliber, Symbiont and the very natural laws of this universe!

...pity about how even vigorously suppressed by storage into Exaltations, my Spiral Energy seems to have agitated the locals. Frankly I don't WANT to know why the stuff seems to be turning them into mini-Outer Gods. Better take the Adorjans out nonsentient space whale-squid harpooning and send in the shadow slaves.

But first, hollow mind possession. Hollow mind possession for both you and that Strike asshole.

Huh. Charm thing's debatable, though at the moment the only thing that springs to mind is the absolute bullshit that is Guarding Star Tactics-so, still pretty impressive when we're talking heavy-duty E8+ hypothetical Solar Charms and /really/ hypothetical E10ish Primordial Charms.

Ah, but unless Nanashi goes full Massacre he's still the chief entity with a controlling interest in the Great Will. Like a really pushy spokesman. The "face" of God, if you will.

>Exalted Sidereals

God damn it I guess I'm going on hiatus until the Exalted flow just slows the fuck down.

Nice. I'm going to take heavy advantage of Resplendent Destinies. Now even when I'm a Drop In for the sake of discounts, I can still have a background in that setting. And Astrological Blessings are really useful if used right. Oh, I'm going to have fun, here.

Neither. I wouldn't want to put anyone through a millennia long relationship with me, let alone multiple people.

Though I have fooled around with most of my companions, most of the populations of entire worlds, a few cosmic entities, a planet or two, a couple of hive minds, more robots than I can count, some clones of me, and pieces of my own soul.

Hey, I'm not judging /your/ sexual histor.

Idea: Combo Foreign Constellation Immigration with that option in Super Paper Mario to have your own constellation. Drawing power from your own stars would be cool.

A few spelling/grammar mistakes in the opening, but I like the feeling already.

>Siddies is done
HYPE. Reading through now.

Normal Spectre is capable of powerful feats of reality warping, he tends to job hard though unless he is supremely confident about his current actions or really pissed off.

With the full support of DC's Omnipotent god however he is a vessel for the wrath of the Presence, who is Omnipotent. The only thing that compares to him is the Presence who provides his powers and the Anti-Monitor who is from outside the Presence's domain.

Well, assuming one had enhanced their spiritual abilities, The Ouroboros Omega from Siren Blood Curse can take you and those around you to a pocket realm where its described akin to a Kaleidoscope and non euclidean forms can be taken within it. Assuming you can tie that ability to your Inner World, make that combination your Dimension, and you took care to make even more adjustments like enhancing it with Territory Creation A rank or higher, you'd get scary shit. Perhaps making some sort of leyline system or spiritual architecture with Spirited Away. Scary shit happens now.

Now your less like Dormammu, and more like Shuma Gorath. Except now you pull their ass into your realm.

my apologies

Ah damn, I was just starting to grasp Infernals. Now I'm going to need to learn about Sidereals, too.

Looks cool, though.

There is, but they have to be dimensions of your creation. I don't think something given to you by a perk can really be considered "your creation", though.

Do Sidereals have anything as cool as the Infernal's Devil Tiger stuff?