Req is exactly the same as every other crypto expcept they want to create some app that allows you to request and make...

req is exactly the same as every other crypto expcept they want to create some app that allows you to request and make payments.

it does absolutely nothing that any other crypto couldnt do.

omisego has a giant real banking infrastructure, plans for actual hardware point of sale stations, seemingly legitamate partnerships with real companies.

I think req is WAAAAYYY over hyped for what it is. But that probably means it will also pump significantly before falling off a cliff.

Other urls found in this thread:

omise.co/pay-links
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It has already pumped on bad news. I expect a major sell off soon back to 10 cents or so. I mean they hyped big news and nothing good came from it and I would argue it was really bad news having to never mention ing again.

You sir, are a pajeet

Shoo, shoo, pajeet

can one of you reqtards even explain what it even does?
>inb4 read whitepaper

Just look at the post above you. It's essentially glorified accounting software that will explode if they deliver and the product is adopted.

LOL IOTARDS are fighting back. Pathetic lil pajeets

Literally nothing special

Req relies on ethereum as well

Scaling isn't the only issue related to ETH. Inter-operability is the biggest thing with

ADA, which will kill all exchanges (current point of failure) and allow mainstream adopting through the internediary of banks

Enjoy holding your erc20 bags you stupid pajeet

Woah, so this is the power of not reading the whitepaper

big money dont want to go thru banks retard

Classic muh white paper pajeet marketing tactic. You haven't refuted anything bug man

You really haven't said anything of substance for people to refute.
>ITS ON ETHEREUM
>ITS LITERALLY NOTHING SPECIAL
>IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING
It sounds like you have absolutely no clue what the fuck you're talking about

Enjoy those bags peabrain

You can accumulate after BTC shakes out alts no need to waste peoples time

Impartial observer here. You got destroyed.

A lottA req shilled lol sell your bags before they're worthless screen cap this post

Us REQmarines held through the ICO fud for MONTHS.

You won't break us.

This is going to replace both OmiseGo and Populous in Marketcap.

You'll see.

omg mooning would be good for you retards. people would try to get in on the next “big thing” sinilar to it to ride the wave

ill just leave this here:
omise.co/pay-links

no wonder its tanking
smart money realizes OMG does everything REQ promises to do

Ah the classic trick that all OMG retards use when they can't defend their own coin - let's link something to the parent company!

Omise != OmiseGo (unless your an omg holder and want to big up the token).

Stick to skateboards and fake pictures outside google HQ bro.

Also

> no wonder it's tanking

> down pretty much same percent today as OMG\

You're a clueless fuck.

delusional reqtie detected

OMG is a 1B project while REQT is bleeding out at a measly 150m

says a lot

I said stick to skateboards, fake apple rumours, pictures outside of offices (just fucking LOL at how pathetic that was btw) and partnerships with obscure thai companies.

They are literally building OMG so they can move their existing clients over to the new payment platform.

I had nothing against REQ but now I hope it fails so you get REQT for being such a moron about OMG.

Last Price
0.00001184 $0.21
24h Change
-0.00000440 -27.09%

>-27.09%
you had your pump and now youre dumping HARD
but keep laughing pajeet :)

unironically about to buy 100k at the low

A lot of alts are getting rekt

Yeah they can move over all of their huge businesses they service

> leading brands

Can't argue with stupid I suppose.

Stay poor.

Wait a minute, I just looked at the extended OMG graph.

HA HA--HAHAHHA

You're 20% down since fucking AUGUST.

Retard alert

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH RETARD NIGGER HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA DOGSHIT MOTHERFUCKER SUCK MY EREQ COCK

This means that only 15mil is leaving req, whilst 100mil is bailing from OMG. Stay small nerd

Wait a minute.

AHAHA---HAHAHAHA-HAHA

I just checked the BTC trend. You're literally down almost 75-80 FUCKING PERCENT ON BTC IF YOU HELD OMG.

AHHAHAHA

Look at the Thai ladyboys flailing their flacid micro-penises while their skateboard memecoin bleeds market cap every day.

Spread your boypuccis for my eREQtion

That would suggest a good time to buy right? Oh no, you barely have two braincells to rub together.

Listen, I don't expect to convince a braindead slob like you, but there may actually be some half intelligent people on this board reading this.

OMG is releasing their white label ewallet in Q1 with a conglomerate already signed on. Speculation and previous partnerships suggests it could be a bank part of the Mitsubishi group (one of the world largest comprehensive finance groups).

Staking comes in Q2, where everyone who holds OMG will get a slice of transaction fees (from processing the >50,000 merchants already using Omise).

Look at where the overall market is heading. You have Wall St fuck wits doing everything they can to get in the space, and when they do, they will be looking for projects which can give them a good return, not just in appreciating token price, but also in 'dividend' payouts. ETH and OMG will benefit from this.

That is not to mention the surging middle class across SEA, the largely unbanked population who will use it for P2P and every day purchasing, practically leapfrogging the entire banking sector and bringing them in for life. Also not to mention the cash in and out points which will be revealed before EOY, basically digitising the Baht - and yes, they have had meetings with the central bank of Thailand.

They will be the first to use Plamsa, which will have enough capacity to handle all cash transactions in the world.

They just won a Forbes award in Japan.

They have Vitalik, Poon, Dr. Gavin Wood all on board.

There are very few projects that have this much promise.

DYOR.