You spent the last five years in wizard college studying and practicing your ass off...

You spent the last five years in wizard college studying and practicing your ass off. It nearly bankrupted your family paying for the schooling, the materials and the robes but that's okay. You will get it all back once you become a great wizard some day. You are finally able to cast some lev 1 spells after years of preparation. Now you can get to work trying to get more powerful so that you can be a great wizard.

And then you see this smug bitch come along. She was just born capable of casting top level ice element spells, can summon ice familiars and generate fully intelligent ice golems as well as dominate the local weather without really any cost or heightened intelligence or charisma. She is totally immune to the element just because, and then conjures up whole castles on a whim.

She doesn't even know how she does it, knows no incantations, does not even know what the fuck a focus is, and never heard of preparing a spell.

How do you react?

Aayy bby want sum fuk?

Rape her, then start researching mind-transfering spells so that I can transfer myself into the body of our rape-baby 20 years later.

>She doesn't even know how she does it, knows no incantations, does not even know what the fuck a focus is, and never heard of preparing a spell.

>How do you react?

If it ever stops working she's lost. SO i'm fine. Not only has that 5 years taught me how to actually be a wizard, I was able to network with other wizards, have fun blowing up shit, and have loads of expirences that will further my wizard career.

The candle that burns twice as bright last half as long.

Alternatively, this.

D20 players.

Find out if she's fine with partnering with me to research where her powers come from and how to duplicate them, so that magical theory and knowledge can be enriched for all wizards and so she can have some peace of mind as to her powers and their source.

Her good fortune can, with some effort, be turned into a boon for all.

They made a fucking /qst/ board faggot, make your shit thread over there

>she can have some peace of mind as to her powers and their source.
It doesn't sound like she's that worried. I mean, I didn't watch the movie, and I know that her poor control was a major plot point, but I don't think she'll care where they came from.

You know the answer's most likely just going to be that her great grandpappy seduced an ice spirit and that her sorcerous powers are probably just how her ancestry manifests, right?

Wish I'd attended a wizard college that didn't work off the 3.5 curriculum.

Nah, she spent her entire childhood crying over it daily.

REEEEEEEEEEE

I go get myself a hat and then I get to be just as powerful for nothing too.

>Max level sorcerer
>never bothered learning shit

Chastise her for freezing her whole kingdom. For fuck's sake, Elsa, do you know how many people you killed? You are the worst monster that the Disney Princesses have ever produced.

Life is unfair

t. eunuch

>antagonize her
>this makes her lose control again and freeze the entire country instead

Who cares, man? Ice powers are generic as fuck, what's next? Fire?

thats a warlock

>She doesn't even know how she does it, knows no incantations, does not even know what the fuck a focus is, and never heard of preparing a spell

Why wouldn't she though? Her parents would be fucking ecstatic over having a wizard college available, so there's no need to lock her up and you can skip pretty much the entire movie. Being monarchs means money isn't an issue, and the future queen is the last person whose education they'd want to skimp on.

Laugh. A lot.

She is limited to the element of ice. She can only conjure ice or freeze stuff. She will never cast a Time Stop or a Wish in her life. She will never Pun-Pun it up. She will never be a Cancer Muscle Mage.
Her life and her magic is already decided the moment she is born, and she will never achieve anything greater in her entire life.

Meanwhile, I'm already a demigod once I reach level 11 and a literal god once I reach level 19.

This is most likely,

Discover which of her ancestors boned a front giant

Frost

To be fair, about 50% of wizards don't make it past learning Fireball either. 9th level spells are a level of power that only gets reached by a handful each generation.

That would probably end poorly. By that, I mean Wall of Ice Spikes to the crotch.

Kidnap and preform magical experiments on her so I can synthesize her power and present a thesis on sorcorous magic to my wizard council so I can get grants and pay denbts.

>Not only has that 5 years taught me how to actually be a wizard, I was able to network with other wizards
This. She may be powerful for a sorcerer but I'm going to further my own magic and eventually surpass her due to knowing varying types of magic and not being tied to a command of one element.

>Kidnap and preform magical experiments on her
>Trying to pull this shit on someone who accidentally freezes kingdoms when upset
Yes, this can only end well!

>implying I care about muggle lives

wew

Screw the muggles, I was referring to the cryonuke that will be going off right in your face. Yes, the peasants will die in droves too, but you're going to be at the top of the list.

>not being based in an underground dungeon with easily accessible monsters to experiment on

How did you make it past Elements 101?

Man, your intel missed a few details. The woman created an entire castle in a few minutes, do you have any idea what kind of damage output that would generate in an enclosed space?

No, what I said before still stands: the only correct response is a PROPER assassination. Not any of this spur of the moment amateur hour crap like that twit Weselton tried, but a proper professional putting a bolt through her head at 100 yards. Preferably using that clock tower she had built as the sniper's nest, for maximum irony.

Well I guess I just fund out my dissertation theme. It's not like it would be hard to convince her to do some tests - figures she's more interested to know what the fuck her power is (and what are the limitations and trdeofs of it) then I am. Oh, and she's royalty? Well, that settles the funding issues for my research.

>when you see a thread's thumbnail and go into it with 0 expectations
>but you still somehow manage to be disappointed

Underground dungeons are for losers.
All those burrowing creatures and occasional dwarven miners are just too much trouble.
Best research facilities are built in personal dimensions.

>"Oooh, a sorcerer with level adjustment+20 who will never learn any other kind of spell, how dreadful!"
>Btw take a stray strand of her hair and keep it as a closely guarded secret
>Fast forward an year, acquire 9th level spells
>Make an Ice Assassin out of her hair
>Profit

No, that's a Genie.

Not to mention the fact that her magic is controlled primarily by her emotions, so there's a high probability of her freezing your dick off even if the sex is consensual

>That spoiler
Nah remember the whole freezing stuff is mitigated by warm fuzzy feelings. Though she probably wouldn't be interested since she might have the hots for her sister.

Or she isn't related to the royal family at all, but adopted and her parents/castle-staff kept it a closely guarded secret to prevent GoT-bullshit when she and Anna came of age.

>muggle
Disgusting Potterfags, get the fuck out this thread.

That's a sorcerer. He wished to become a max level sorcerer, and a genie granted the wish.

No, that's a-more.

>Movie starts with Elsa having full control over her ice powers
>She fucks up once in an attempt to save Anna (if she didn't do anything, Anna would've made a very painful faceplant)

>When she ascends to the throne, she suddenly has no control over her ice powers
>Also everyone's afraid of her ice powers

>End of the movie
>Suddenly she has full control over her ice powers again
>Suddenly everyone thinks they're the raddest shit

Make up your mind Disney, can she control her ice powers or not?

You forgot the middle part where the ice trolls specifically told her not to be frightened, and then showed her imagery and made a lot of fearful comments about how she, a 5 year old, could hurt countless people just like she hurt her sister.

The trolls were dicks.

>How do you react?
Set her ice-immune ass on fire with MAGIC. Those dresses are flammable as fuck.

Turns out if you only watch the beginning and end, skipping the middle, movies don't make sense.

AYY LMAO

What's with the recent d20 hate recently?
I've also seen a lot of /pol/ threads; do /pol/ hates d20?

>The trolls were dicks
probably evil as fuck. They hate humanity and want to cause as much havoc as they can without being recognized as the source.

>paying for the schooling
>Implying my setting is as bad as America

Isn't that literally the Marvel Origin story for Loki?

Someone's paying for it, ya commie.

FUCKING NOBLES REEEEEE!

Then get back to wizarding. I'll be able to get past her eventually.

Feed her poison mushrooms until she goes blind then make her live in a cave.

>WIZARD COLLEGE
>being accepted without being able to cast spells already
Was probably accepted just to meet a quota. Only shitty affirmative-action wizards are jealous of Sorcerers.

Trade my hand for power, conquer the Land of the Black Sand and enslave its former ruler as my zombie minion, then begin a plot to conquer the Seven Deserts and lead an army against her.

Kinda but to be fair it was also the origin story of Norse Mythology Loki

Fuck off, it's just a DMPC.

I don't, because I'm not a jealous faggot.

I don't really remember people being afraid of her powers. The parents were because she nearly killed their other daughter by accident, and some random bumfuck screamed about nearly being hurt and got told to shut the fuck up. Nobody else seemed bothered by her powers particularly, it was the fact that she'd froze literally the whole kingdom and fucked off leaving them to die which was the problem.

C'mon, it's a college, not a university. Cantrips are probably the only requirement.

Not much of an issue really, at leat not in the long term.

At the moment, i'm just a lvl 1 wizard with lvl 1 spells, while she's a sorcerer with high level ice magic. In a few years however, i'm going to be a high level wizard, with any high level spell that i set my mind to... whiile she is still using the same ice magic.

While her magic is rather flexible for something based around a single element, it is just one kind of magic, and her powers don't look like they develop over time like a sorcerer's would. In fact, she's essentially a normal human girl with ice based spell-like abilities. Incredibly dangerous to normal people, maybe a mild speedbump for an actual wizard.

Phh, sorcerers...
ha, bet she's can't even read.
and look at that, no beard, no hat.

She'll never get any where like that.

I sir am a WIzzard graduate, Magna Cum Laude.
There's clearly no comparison.

Elsa is that powerful anons, she had a hard time against 3 regular humans with crossbows. So if you are a Wizard, you can magic missile her to death or into submission. /co/ gets mad whenever I point this out. She will never be planeswalker tier.

For a second I thought this was a diss track.

wait for her to roll a 1 and wild magic herself into a sheep or something

Elsa is not that powerful. Damn cell phone.