I literally cannot believe that this shit is going below 4 dollars again. I just cant register it in my brain...

I literally cannot believe that this shit is going below 4 dollars again. I just cant register it in my brain. I am hereby deluding myself into an alternate reality. Oh look, ARK is stabilizing at $4.50. Yay, some fiat gains at least! Oh boy, maybe the wallet will get us to $5. It isn't the most speculative coin but its a rock solid project, I believe. I believe. I believe. I believe. I believe.

If by end of Q2 2018 this coin doesnt go up significantly, im dumping it. I bought in jun 2017 so im still at a profot

>tfw refuse to cash out no matter how badly ark betrays me
>tfw can't stop buying more every opportunity I get

Is this what being in a cult feels like?

D E L U D E D
E
L
U
D
E
D

convince me to buy ark

Every day is JUST'n day as someone who's all in ARK.
I'm still holding strong though and forcing myself to be patient. Fundamentals say it's a good project and TA meme lines say by mid January this thing will spike. If it doesn't by then, I'll relook everything I'm doing. But I'm still willing to hold out till then. Accumulate a little more when I can, but I'm hodling.

Good things should come.

Slowly starting to lose hope - this is a good sign. ETH was the same way at $300, just as you totally lose faith it shoots up.

Wont be long for us now, boys. Were on our ladder to GOD

>looks at day chart
lol fuck buying that

>Were on our ladder to GOD
When we get up there he owes me a kiss.
I've held steadfast from from up to a 46k purchase to sub 20k drop.

bought mine early june at 15k sats im holding for at least a year if by then theres not some progress i fucking dump
its not like i have my money locked up since i just buy other coins with fiat but damn its fucking annoying to see it go up and down again

zoom out, we are at the end of a very long dip, twice as long as the one before that, which was also twice as long as the one before that... and the one before that, and so on.

This is a sure bet if you're looking at only TA. It's a certainty if you consider all the things ARK is doing and the fact that they are going to be making some solid releases pretty soon.

It's easy to lose hope if you're new to crypto. After a while, you get beyond that. You realise that emotions should not dictate what you buy or sell. The emotional thing to do would be to dump this. If you think about your actions though, you'd realise that if you did that you'd just be buying high and selling low like any other idiot on here.

ARK will make it, it just makes the most sense.

They pay you more ark to vote for delegates

I keep buying at the 4.50 mark and then it goes back down.... It's like its sentient.

buy ARK and hodl

This 15btc wall kek

100% deluded

Is this bitch from the future?
WHEN ARE THE FUCKING WALLETS

Are you fucking stupid? How can you not learn from your mistakes?

If you know it keeps going down, then wait til it goes down and buy THEN.

I regret not buying a shit ton more when it went into the low $3 range last week. Even women know how to shop sales, you're doing the opposite.

Also holy shit I just checked the charts, gonna see what I have in bittrex right now and see if I can't cop a couple hundred more.

european style date, she's from across the pond, already Friday over there.

I bought about 500 more last time it was this low. About to throw my LTC gains in here. About 5k

19 rsi this wale got scared that btc was going to moon and bottomed it out he got so fucked kek

Bro, it doesn't help coinbase takes over a week to get my money. I wanted to buy the dip.. Then I held for a couple days and nothing happened.

>european style date, she's from across the pond, already Friday over there.
So she's a muslim? I thought refugees were supposed to be be poor but they're trading crypto.

didnt you see the thread about isis getting sent some btc from some lady? that prolly explains it

even if it doesn't moon now you guys are retartded for not buying this dip.
This is literally the easiest 35% gain you can make. Check the RSI and MACD

Wow you're fucked, it's a different time zone you dumb cunt

Not everyone lives in the same country as you bro beanz

I love you.

Alredy recovering made half an ark from my 25 stack

month/day/year

only foreigners do it the other way which is totally incorrect. it started in france

why did i buy ark!?

So the announcement is tomorrow right? Is that confirmed by the devs?

nope, just some Veeky Forums guy trying to hype it up. Or maybe he has info no one else knows..
probably the first one

I was a hair too slow, didn't quite catch the bottom but I'll still do alright

Yea i was slow too sold at 22.7k but got the bottom

Give it a couple hours and we'll be back at 4.40

Burger?

(The format dd-mm-(yy)yy is the traditional Danish date format. this format is the most widely used.

Ah you think JUST is your ally? You merely adopted the JUST. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the green until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

What happens if kill myself? Will bitcoin clean up the mess?

I bought at 103k sats. C..compy?

Isn't it like 2350 sats right now?

Why waste time on biz ?
Take a pic of your portfolio

I deleted blockfolio shortly after buying my ark.