>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50227786/#50231553
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50227786/#50231633
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>My Gun Shoots Swords Edition
But what about a sword that shoots guns?

Ehh, Creation will survive with a couple less Sidereals, don't feel too bad about it. It just doesn't feel right to let a 0CP background pick any of the 100CP background's perk lines to discount, and it would be awkward to move the meta perks for Drop-In that revolve around moving between worlds into a separate tree from a Journeys perk line that's also about moving, but in a different way

Theoretically, there should be a Theanoan Absorption Charm like there are for Salinian and Devonian, but there isn't a canon version of it. You'd have to fanwank your own, but the canon Sorcery school Charms all suck so I personally wouldn't bother.

Note that the Games you get aren't special. Malfeas will be able to avoid addiction because Primordials normally can. But it could be a powerful bargaining chip.

I think the Drop-In items are fine. One personal scale transport and one large scale vehicle.

I'm open to Drawback suggestions. I'm thinking a +300 one that causes the Maiden's to think all your out of context powers and items violate Samsara and aggro them against you if you use any of them.

Time manipulation isn't completely unknown in Exalted. One time, Creation got split into thousands of simultaneous timelines and then reunified in a Dragon Break like way. Time stopping would just be an exotic perfect defense/extra action Charm. It's changing the past that's impossible.

But what about a gun that shoots swords that shoots guns?

I wish you'd just made all backgrounds 0 CP. That's kind of the standard these days unless one of them is drastically stronger than the others or gives way more stuff.

Why not a gun that's also a sword that fires swords?

>My Gun Shoots Swords Edition
My sword shoots things, too. It's even been called a gun a few times.

Depends on the Charm. To give you one example, Sidereals get Duck Fate, which can potentially let them evade ANY hostile effect.

I wish everyone would do that, personally, but it probably won't happen.

Jump #5: KOTOR

Korriban
Male
Gray Jedi - 100
Strength

Enhanced Memory - 100
Enhanced Physiology - 100
Persuasion - 0
Hardware - 150
Force Rage - 600

Broken + 100

Man, I've never been able to play KOTOR, so I'm not positive what's going on here beyond some Sith-Jedi, Empire-Republuc war or something. I'm probably just going to be doing space coke and space hookers. Bet that'll make my Jedi parents proud.

It used to be the case that Drop Ins wouldn't get a free 100CP perk, making up for how other backgrounds would typically cost 100CP. That's kind of fallen by the wayside, these days.

#6: Ghost Rider

Male
Rider

Designated Rider - 0
Right Now - 200
Deal Breaker - 200
Deal With The Devil - 600
Spirit of Vengeance - 300
Spirited - 300

Nice Bike - 0

Comic’s Accuracy + 0
Demonic Disturbances + 200
Spirit of the Jumper + 200
Scraping At The Door + 100
Alcoholic + 100

So. I'm possessing Nicholas cage, we're constantly under attack by demons, and I've given him severe alcoholism and no ability to hold it.

I'm also stark raving mad. Probably all of that space coke.

I think the memories, connections, and training you get from a background as a fully trained Sidereal are worth 100CP. I normally only give free backgrounds when the memories and past you get in the world aren't useful, like in Universal Horror where spending a lifetime as the creature from the black lagoon or Quasimodo aren't going to help you.

That was more annoying than anything since you ended up with a 50 CP cost. Of course, 300 CP options as mid-tier was more common, so it wasn't that big of a deal. ...Was actually worse for the paid origins.

Man I hate discounted 300 CP perks.

Agreed.

Feels like it's made up for by Drop-In creating an extra Exaltation and not requiring you to work as a fate ninja if you don't want to.

I'm good as long as you get two per origin, as well as some 50-CP items worth spending the points on.

A quick question about the dishonored jump.
Has the jumpmaker ever clarified how much of a boost the stronger soul perk is?
'Cause if I read it right, you can use the advanced version of Bend Time about 2 times before you run out of soul power or whatever. Assuming I get Stronger Soul 8 times, with no boosts from other jumps, where would that put me?

Dunno, I couldn't find anything on the archive.

But I bought it 14 times. Blinks4dayz.

Personally I'm just going to assume that each purchase makes your pool half again as large as it was before, since that seems reasonable.

>78)FLCL
>Drop-In

>"Master the Guitar in One Millisecond Class!"
>Wildly Strong
>Guitar Summoning
>Epic Soundtrack
>Until You Swing the Bat
>Confirming Status

>Bunny Suit
>Gibson EB-0, 1961 Model

>Road Trip!(Drop-In, "Master the Guitar in One Millisecond Class!", "What are you doing?!", Wildly Strong, "It's no big deal", Bunny Suit)
>Aradia, Kanaya, Porrim, Terezi, Vriska, Aranea, Feferi, Meenah

>Those Eyebrows
>Ugly Hat Syndrome
>Eva Novelist
>Bullied
>Constant Scandal

Hey Haruko, did I ever tell you about our final raid on Derse? Everybody was so heroic! Well, mostly the girls, because I wasn't even a god tier at the time and... ouch!

What about you, reporter who stowed away on our spaceship? Do you want to hear about it again? Like I was saying, I was kind of a drain on the team's resources, but everyone else was so amazing!

Yeah I guess you don't want to hear about it either. But at least you're too distracted by my chin to notice how ugly my clothes are.

Aww, it's okay. You don't have to pretend to think I'm being to hard on myself. I know you're all only saying it because of the drawback... even if it is all true.

I'm just going to turn invisible.

(We never did manage to steal Atomsk's power. I'm retconning myself as having imported my guitar as a sword in Muppet treasure Island so that I can have the huge power boost without carrying around a guitar everywhere for the rest of my life.)

>Sidereal jump is out
>Welp, reading more books it is
>...
And here I thought society of Sidereals and Yu Shan as a whole was more... Refined, than that. Guess it was naive to expect SOMEONE to like each other. Just how heave handed can factions get in thwarting each other?

What's all this about chosen of journeys?

The Sidereals are actually pretty level headed about it. Even the Bronze and Gold Factions consider themselves Sidereals first and faction members second, even if they need to oppose each other because they each think they know better than the other side. And Yu-Shan in general is a place where you can get arrested for causing too much noise nearby to a high ranking god's tea party. It's mostly political jockeying and blackmail, and only rarely assassination.

That's what I thought, but then you see stuff like "Striking the Blood" being a valid and popular enough maneuver to have its own name. Just, wow.

It’s about wheels in the sky, and how they go their separate ways. Still they ride, though, and the lights are pretty impressive. There are some pretty rough character moments, but the girl can’t help it. When you love a woman, faithfully, though, there are some pretty neat conceptual effects. My favorite are those that let you influence matter with concepts, in effect creating a stone in love. Ultimately it’s about faith, so as long as you don’t stop belevin’, you get to experience the journey of a sorcerer.

Does that help?

If watched through the eyes of someone in Soul Eater, how would your soul look like?

Eh, I dunno, user. It was about a month ago, but it seemed like they were actually doing it.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50227786/#50231553

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50227786/#50231633

The fuck are you smoking and where can I get some?

Also, why all the old songs?

Heh! Two thumbs up!

Someone jumped my jump. Squee!

Can someone explain what the hell's the difference between transfer and full transfer from the Red vs Blue jump?

I’m afraid not, user. If you can be good to yourself, then feeling that way will be completely natural. Evan after all these years, the only solution is the natural thing. So just keep on runnin’, user, never walk away and if you have faith in the heartland you’ll make it to a higher place. The secret, though, my midnight dreamer, is that the place in your heart was the city of angels all along.

Is there a perk in Stargate that would allow you to make the titular items?

>make the titular items

Of course, when they were deciding on the Usurpation, they killed off those who disagreed (too much) to avoid them tipping off the Solars. So I guess that's one that improved over time.

God no, it's a fucking Red jump. Why would you expect something relevant to the IP?

No, there is, in fact, fiat that keeps you from doing so. There's a couple jumps with equivalent gates that do have such perks though. I think the new Gargantia jump's one of them?

I think it might be wireless/have more diverse abilities? It also seems like normal transfer needs robot bodies while the full one can be any tech device. Don't quote me on it, though.

Now I want to know what a Devil-Tiger looks like to someone from Soul Eater.

Okay are you done being a lying little shit-hole?

There's no fiat block in the jump. The only thing warded off is Ascension.

But the truth is just such an obstacle.

That's not what titular means, and you know it.

Do I?

Was that only a month ago? I guess it's still a valid claim, though. God knows we've had jumpmakers take longer than a month to get anything done.

You know the drill user. At this point they'd claim Red was the reason behind the Holocaust occurring to try and discredit them, so lying is the least of the worries.

Report and avoid.

Are there any good perks for dealing with Red Tape and Bureaucracy in the Chain? I want to get ready for Sidereals.

There are perks for that in the Sidereal jump itself.

Nah, man. Claims become invalid after a month. Also, there wasn't explicitly a claim, only implicitly one.

Journey to the west 100cp perk celestial bureaucracyfor immortal does that.

What’s this from?

Just wait for Stargate Atlantis from myrmidont. The current jump's a piece of shit.

>Claims become invalid after a month.
What, since when?

Also, bullshit about "explicit". That's some shitty rules-lawyering right there, mate.

There's a couple of perks in Dresden that might help. One's Changeling, one's White Court.

Literally impossible to see after a certain point in their growth because it covered the whole planet? Or some kind of non-euclidean shape are their skill folds in on itself to make another world?

If I ever want to die a true death, am I going to have to track down fucking Azreal, the Death of Universes?

I was more talking about how their Soul is split across multiple beings.

shape as their soul*
Ah, what the fuck autocorrect?

Death of the Endless could probably reap a universe, too.

Pretty sure when It's time for your true death. He is gonna find you Anonymous

Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia

Eh, there's literally a character with multiple souls in Soul Eater and I don't think hers looks notably strange?

Hey, anyone got any good ideas for what to do with the skull of Marie Antoinette? Because I'm drawing a blank here.

What jump did you get the skull from?

Does Essence use qualify as magic, or is that only for sorceries?

Cover it with gold,make into a hood ornament,
Failing that something something Shaman King?

Les Miserables, of course. French revolution, baby!

Summon her in Fate/ and acquire waifu? Make a necromantic spirit advisor drawing on the memories/mythos of the real (and much more competent than pop culture would imply) Marie Antoinette? Make it a component in a skeletal servant made out of the parts of various historical figures?

Enchant it to eat cake.

I'd say that only Sorcery counts as magic, and the rest is more like chi use. Except instead of only combat techniques like Sledgehammer Fist Punch or Seven Shadow Evasion they also apply it to things like investigating crimes (Judge's Ear Technique), hunting (Food-Gathering Exercise), or economics (Frugal Merchant Method).

Turn it into a day of the dead ornament?

or do what this user said.

#7: InFamous

New Marais * Well, their patron saint is a conduit, so it's a pretty good place to start.
Male
Drop-In - 0

Concrete * How many jumps have concrete powers?
Strength - 0 * Lift.
Durability - 100 * Always nice to be able to take an extra punch.
Regen - 100 * Never enough of this
Toggle - 150 * Probably a good idea.
Focus - 300 * I mean, I can already stop time, but alright.
Autocharge - 600 * Not everywhere has concrete.
Energy Form - 300 * I'll be a giant concrete monster like Augustine's super form, I guess?

Remnant + 300 * Fuck those guys.
Greenlight + 300 * And these guys.

My time was mostly spent being an irresponsible ass, as per usual, but also acting as something of a vigilante. Not only againdt the gangs and the DUP remnants which were hounding me, but also against rogue conduits and general asshole. Turns out being a superhero is actually pretty damn fun.

I also made Deals to take the powers from Conduits who didn't want or couldn't control their abilities, as well as the worst conduit criminals that I captured.

By the end of my time, I had managed to inspire others. Conduits came forth, both under government regulation and as vigilantes, to use their powers to fight against great dangers caused by both conduits and humans.

Maybe just will yourself out of existence?

Is there gonna be an update for the Samurai Deeper Kyo jump? I really like the content, but there are way too many grammar mistakes, and some parts seem literally copied from the wiki.

Technically, what Red said, back in May 2015 was:
>@Ronin|: And ir_fane: Gooooood luck trying to figure out Ancient tech, cause I'm saying right now it will NOT be easy regardless of how many tech perks you have.

and after a long argument that included ancient repositories and their computer/automated schools

>@Ronin|: Well ir_fane, aionon, let me make this clear. You can't use Ancient info. You can't get the knowledge in your head. Jump rules. If you're gonna ignore that then whatever fuck everything.

Speaking of summoning french nobles as Servants, what class would Jeanne de Clisson fit best?

>Trying to make up fake IRC quotes again.
This is your stupidest bait.

It's all magic, and all chi. Exalted doesn't make a distinction between the two, as it is a sensible universe.

Rider?

I can make up chat-logs too.

15:23:29 PM horsecock and strippers

You'd think you'd be better at imitating Red by now, sinfe you've done it so many times.

Are you sure that's made up? Because I can easily see OAA saying that. He's a silly fellow.

That was my first thought, but Fate is weird. I didn't know if Berserker or Assassin would be better or something.

He probably said that.

He probably said that a lot.

... Now I'm not sure what to think.

>Young Sidereals are advised not to eat their operational budgets.
Okay, NOW I am liking this place.

>and it would be awkward to move the meta perks for Drop-In that revolve around moving between worlds into a separate tree from a Journeys perk line that's also about moving, but in a different way
The meta perks for the Drop In should probably be merged; aren't the Drive charms the charms of the comet constellation and the firearms charms the sidereal charms of the Lightning Bolt constellation?

For drawback ideas...

Punched into a Duck: Apparently Samsara has indicated you would be more effective for its purposes as a duck. This has no effect on your powers or abilities except for your shape changing abilities, which can only change you into various types of duck at best, but unless using something like a resplendent destiny to disguise yourself, most people in creation will assume you are some sort of god blooded or magical creature. Also, no thumbs, there is that.

Trouble in a Teapot: You seem destined to fail the really obvious spot checks, and opponents get the drop on you from really implausible hiding places. How did that mortal bandit hide in that tea cozy?

Yu-Shan is a silly place, user. The fact that the divine currency is effectively made of chocolate may explain a great deal about why the Heavenly Bureaucracy is so messed up.

Most Servants fit multiple classes, and Berserker is probably the class the most people qualify for.

Sadly Berserker is also the absolute worst class except in very narrow circumstances where being an unkillable mad beast was the Servant's strongest trait for battle. Like Cuchu.

>aren't the Drive charms the charms of the comet constellation and the firearms charms the sidereal charms of the Lightning Bolt constellation?
No. It's Sidereal Charms for an ability vs Astrological Charms of a College, like how Awareness is the ability for the Crow, but Conclusive Wisdom is an Awareness Charm while An End to Darkness is a Crow Charm.

I like the drawbacks. Will probably put out an updated version with another set of +100/+200/+300 drawbacks today.

And then do what? At that point you're probably still conscious even while non-existing.

Not working so great for the Neverborn.

I'm jumping all the D&D settings, so far I've got Ravenloft, dragonlance, forgotten realms and dark sun. What am I missing?

D&D settings, or just D&D? You've also got Neverwinter Nights and OOTS.

>No. It's Sidereal Charms for an ability vs Astrological Charms of a College, like how Awareness is the ability for the Crow, but Conclusive Wisdom is an Awareness Charm while An End to Darkness is a Crow Charm.
I mean how the the Ability charms are fixed, and structurally take the shape of one of the constellations. I thought that was a thing, and why bringing in the new charm thees for Drive and firearms also meant bringing in new constellations to shape them to, instead of just pegging them to the constellations that supported the archery and ride charms.

Or am I imagining that?

They're associated with a constellation, but they're actually pegged to the structure of the associated Scripture. Or at least they were in 1e, 2e messed that up for some of them I think.

It just occurred to me that the ending capstone is the exact opposite of warning warning from metroid.

>shit never blows up
>shit always blows up

What happens if I use both?

Pretty sure Austin Powers has a perkline for that.

>D&D settings, or just D&D?
I don't understand the question but thanks for the suggestions. I didn't knew we had a Neverwinter nights. OOTS don't really grind my gear so i think i'll skip it. Any other?

Things blow up in the least destructive way possible.

I'm pretty sure Gaunlet was going to go over it again.