Veeky Forums, you wake up one morning, and you are now a chaos sorcerer. In terminator armour

Veeky Forums, you wake up one morning, and you are now a chaos sorcerer. In terminator armour.

What god do you worship? And how would you go around messing with space marines?

I would worship Kek, the Chaos God of Petty Spite and Schadenfreude.

I would mess with Marines by shitposting on 40kchan about how the Chaos Gods are twenty times more fun than being stuck a eunuch monk for the Corpse Emperor. Or I would pretend to be a BugFucker, Eldar, or Tauaboo and do the same.

I worship the holy man emperor of man.

I would worship Malal, because the main four aren't edgy enough

I would mess with space marines by saving them

Slaanesh because drugs are fun.

>singles
Kek disavows your worship.

>sorcerer
Fuck that, Khorne has no need for that bullshit.

not worshipping the god ceckem
dubs for the dub god

Oh yea baby

>Shitposting memester
>Chronic Contrarian
>Edgelord Anti-Hero
>Shameless Magical-realming Pervert

Veeky Forums Marines reporting for duty.

I would worship Tzeentch, so that I can start doing extremly and uselessly elaborate plans to get my revenge on jocks that bullied me in High School because I was a fat and lonely autist. And I could be a huge fucking nerd.

I follow Slaanesh and spread my corruption by turning planets into remakes of Idiocracy using the magic of Chaos, Mass Media and Consumerism. Fast food so cheap and tasty and easy to get your only option is gluttony, TV shows with unspeakably beautiful daemonette hosts in skimpy outfits presenting the most entertaining and deadly of game-shows where contestants complete crazy tasks to either become rich and famous or die in a hilarious and entertaining fashion, energy drinks spiked with drugs and blood which promise increased beauty and sex drive and power and money and intelligence all at the low low price of your soul and constant tribute of money at your Slaany-stop local store. By the time the Imperium would try to act it'd be too late, everyone on the planet would be slaves to convenience, chasing the next useless consumer trinket and doing whatever they're told to get that pleasure, possibly even convinced with charades of piety and patriotism to the Imperium to the point at which the parody of imperial doctrine could sway the population to do my bidding against the actual Imperium.

Khorne because I want to die

Khorne because he seems to be alright with enchanting weapons, and I want to be HEUG AND STRONK because I am a manlet IRL.

>you are now a chaos sorcerer.
Khorne. Khorne all day everyday.

Have you tried doing stretches? My mate got like an extra inch or two from them.

I'd be a khornate sorcerer to make everyone angry

Necoho
By sneaking around and removing places of worship, idols and the like, of every god.
Why? Shit and giggles and complete collection of Seinfeld

What if I don't worship a God and instead choose not to limit my magic to a singular power?

Khorne
I'd mews with them by killing everyone they know

>not worshipping Bane and CIA, then spreading baneposting throughout the Galaxy
Get this hothead outta here

>choose not to limit my magic to a singular power

So your one of those Chaos Undivided fags?

>What god do you worship?

Why only one? I worship Chaos Undivided!

>And how would you go around messing with space marines?

I'd track down Fabius bile and pitch him my idea of combining the Genestealers' reproductive highjacking traits with the Astartes viral machinery. End result: Gene-Marines, Astartes who can reproduce by infecting normal humans with their DNA. Those humans would then produce a mix of hybrid offspring (some working implants) and "purestrain" Marines (all implants working).

Once we get it working, I'd use warp sorcery to travel back in time a few hundred years and sneak into an imperial hive world. Then I'd infect as many underachievers as possible and start breeding an army. After a couple hundred years I'd have millions of purestrain Gene-Marines. I take over the planet, and start building ships and wargear. By the time the 13th Black crusade rolls around I'd have a fuckhuge army to throw at the Imperium.

Of course, we'd focus on taking over hive worlds to use their populations as breeders.

>underachievers

That was supposed to be "underhivers"... but it still kind of works.

>Sorcerer
>Khorne
Good start.

Keked

I scour all the Chaos insignia off of my armor, and then go and join the Deathwatch as a Blackshield. It is the only way to cleanse myself of the dishonor of betraying humanity.