Holy shit someone someone wiped one side of XLM/ETH order book on Binance

Holy shit someone someone wiped one side of XLM/ETH order book on Binance.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/aeternity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what this means?

Did someone just marketbuy the entire sellbook?

hahahaha. Exactly, I saw it in the corner of my eye, just one quick flash and it was gone.

Someone who really likes XLM just bought all the sell orders.

what the actual fuck, even the ones from people who sold for stupid high prices? holy shit

Does this mean my 125 lumens will be worth 15k each soon?

easiest 100$ of my life

it means we're whale watching rn

they bought 1.11mil lumens

>market orders

Wtf is going on I got like 100 coins lol, lost some change (bought at .18)

clutching my 6k lumens close to my breast....for now

This dude knows something it’s very fishy that certain coins have been bought up like this today, XRP Mooned XLM mooned GOLEM kinda moooned hit 80 cents today, AETERNITY the fucking shitcoin hit 1.05 a hour ago. What the FUCK is going on? Should I be buying those coins? Is it possible coinbase is adding a fuckton of coins and insiders are buying up?

I’m putting this shit so far up my ass not even King Arthur couldnt pull it out. see you fucks on the moon.

>no tether boogieman
>no whales with fat fingers
>they have fins instead
k

How is Aeternity a shitcoin? It's the coin with the most potential

I’m going to suck your cock

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is it actually good? Some user told me not buy it? I have 450, should I be buying more?? I literally got called retarded multiple times on this site for asking why nobody talks about it.

Unregulated market, coinbase keeping next list coins secret - no way this could ever get leaked out and used (insider trading).

Ive seen this happen before on Trust coin. some dude buys the whole fucking order book

why trade shitcoins and lose money

Don't forget ADA today

Surely once you're that rich there are better hobbies to have.

some wallstreet investor knows something is coming up within the next 3 weeks

it looked okay at first, but when I saw that "promising ROI for investors" was once of the listed benefits in their little infograph, I noped right the fuck out. that's a long haul exit scam if I ever heard one

Its only 10btc to some. Lots of big fish swimming around.

ITT: Another retard who never has and never will get it

>X buys 10btc to hold forever
>Y buys 10btc to invest in alts
>X will always have 10btc, no more no less
>Y will have to hold through market cycles
>Y drops down to 1btc in the short-term
>Market cycle finishes, Y ends the year with 15btc

Even if you're a whale with insider info and accumulating, why the fuck would you do this. Trickle in over a few hours, don't buy up hodlers' 5x "why not" sell orders. Likely just a case of bots gone wild and one very sad algo trader considering suicide atm.

there's a difference between shitcoins and altcoins

Is it good? Look at their github page, take a look at any of their items and see if the documentation is good and see if any of the updates are frequenty

github.com/aeternity

protip: Better than any other coin out there

Accumulate season for me then