I missed ANOTHER opportunity to sell link during a pump

>I missed ANOTHER opportunity to sell link during a pump
FUCKING WHY. I once again thought it was the real deal and it's never coming back down, I could've almost doubled my fucking link. Instead I'm still a 12k linklet. Goddammit.

How do you faggots do it? How do you bear the stress.

You have twelve fucking K link
Send that shit to MEW and shill for a couple years

Chill* lol

What is 12k? That's fucking nothing, faggots here have half a million.

This is an accidental honest advice.

25k here.

We all know that the one time we decide to sell the pump, well, the instant we sell an announcement comes out from SWIFT, declaring that CHAINLINK mainnet is live and payment processing has started.

By the time you log into binance LINK has gone 100x in price and you KYS.

iron fucking hands

wont sell till sergey dies from cardiac arrest

>the real deal

That's the EOY announcement. Sergey is dead. Its now just Rory and a Slack channel, sponsored by McDonald's.

*eats your fiat gains*

>tfw i was too busy wagecucking to sell my 20k link at the top and buy back in when it bottomed out

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

at what point do you get off of sergey's wild ride, this has happened countless times over the past months.

Well, at least you're not buying the top and/or selling the bottom. Could be worse user.

Hang in there. 12k links is enough for a house in 2 years.

I refrain from selling high because it's too risky but I do know when to buy and yesterday's/today's pump didn't make me buy in because the ground is still 1500sats for now. Waited and bought another 15k links with my profits from other alts.

holy fuck user same here, literally saw it at .50 and thought "wow, cant wait to get home" ive been holding bags ever since

Have you tried actually paying attention to the market?

do no linkies think this is a motherfucking game? dont gamble your prosperous future for a few satoshi

this is why you should only hold BTC. that way, you don't care about which shitcoin is ppumping, you just get your profit and leave with more BTC than you came in.. there will always be another shitcoin pump another day. quit holding shitcoins. you will think you are gaining USD value, but you are atcually always going to lose BTC value. most pumps are pump and dumps by whales trying to get more BTC.

user, be glad you didn't miss the real train. This happened to me last week and so I spent all of this week day trading. I ended up breaking even, and spent all of today FOMO'ing about having sold too early to ride the PnD. Don't day trade, if the rocket actually takes off and you miss it. . .well holding 0 LINK at the time IS the worst case scenario. I'm only fucking holding from now on. I almost lost everything today.

What... link does not correlate with anything else.

You know you can place sell orders so it sells automatically when it hits a certain price right?

Ripple was a shitcoin until it sat at #3. If you had bought ripple to ride the wave today you would have made much much more than anyone on BTC, because you net BTC by trading and holding alts.

>this is why you should only hold BTC. that way, you don't care about which shitcoin is ppumping, you just get your profit and leave with more BTC than you came in.

Wat? Are you retarded? If you have 1 BTC, you will always and forever only have 1 BTC. The only thing you gain is fiat value.

The only way to get more BTC without injecting more fiat is to deal with alts you illiterate baboon.

What's the news on LINK? I heard about it and it appears they've hit a dead end actually finishing the project? I still believe in the idea, but I get the feeling a company like coinbase can afford to encourage them not to finish the project

News this month, day trading this shit right now is a fucking huge risk. Could be nothing big, could send us to $1 EOY.

Thanks for the response.

lmao