I'm gonna put 100 usd into ten different coins. Which ones do you think have the best chance to go up x times?

I'm gonna put 100 usd into ten different coins. Which ones do you think have the best chance to go up x times?

here's my list:
Cardano
Monero
TRON
IOTA
Zcash
Ripple
Verge
Decentraland
Stellar
Electronium

Unironically, Bitcoin

Monero or Cardano.

nobody gives a shit about what you do with your moms tendie money

Put $100 on everything in the top ten coins. And put one Benjamin on a longshot coin like MANA or FUN.

BTC
ETH
OMG
EOS
LINK
FCT

Most of his money will be eaten up on entrance and exit fees though.

ENJ

>EOS
>LINK
>FCT
You were doing so well

it would need to go to 34k to double my money :(

req

>have 100 usd
>wants to put into 10 different coins
dafuq, user. Don't overdisersify

Lol you cant buy a whole coin then you cant invest newfag

ten different chances to make it

Goddamn, can we all just take one moment and appreciate how beautiful a 100 bill is.

Where do you go to buy this what are some top sites/apps? Also would like to get other coins like ripple

You shouldn't diversify that much with such a low investment. Just get half btc, half eth, and HODL.

wtf it has chink speak on it?

Not a bad split. I like ETN the most out of that list. Monero seems to be a slow but steady climb, might not be worth putting 100 into if your looking for quick gains. IOTA will bounce back soon, don't think it's worth a long hold though. Ripple might continue to climb too. Haven't looked into the rest.

You're not gonna make it with $10, user.

ten chances on 100 usd

no that's just the watermark of the img.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOUR STRATEGY SHOULD BE THE EXACT SAME REGARDLESS OF YOUR PRINCIPAL VALUE FUCK WIT

HOW ARE YOU THIS FUCKING STUPID YES YOU NEED TO BE CAP SLAPPED

IF YOUR STRATEGY YIELDS OPTIMAL GAINS WITH 1 MILLION DOLLARS IT YIELDS OPTIMAL GAINS WITH 100 DOLLARS.

FUCK THIS FUCKING BOARD OF FUCKTARDS

vtc

literally every coin can go up x times you fucking retard.
they can even go up .05x or something

>what is volume on high risk high reward shitcoins

kys

sweet new copypasta

lol was OP using roman numerals or something?

Put 333 in Cardano, Stellar and any < 33c coin

binance for req and bittrex

>what is gdax

Set it ablaze and throw it into the ocean.

You need to spend money to make money. You "make it" and get a bingo 100x investment, congrats, you now have $1000, and that's hardly making it.

Do a bit of wageslavery, get some good initial investment. $8 an hour isn't gonna kill you.